I'm stuck with a bunch of boneless skinless chicken thighs to cook and I have no idea what to make, any suggestions?

I'm stuck with a bunch of boneless skinless chicken thighs to cook and I have no idea what to make, any suggestions?

slice down center stuff with cheese and asparagus or some such, wrap in bacon and bake.

Piri piri Chicken

2 tbsp McCormicks piri piri blend
3 tbsp Olive oil
1 tsp Herbes de Provence (thyme or Italian blend may work)
2 tbsp White wine vinegar
1 tsp Salt
4 Garlic Cloves minced/finely chopped

optional:

Liquid Macarico piri piri hot sauce to taste (approx. 2tsp)

mix well

Fried Chicken you dunce.
>Salt
>Pepper
>Paprika
>Flower (go for a whole wheat flower if you want more texture)
>Milk
>2 eggs
>Mix the milk and eggs to make a wash
>Mix the salt, pepper, paprika, and flour
>Dip the chicken in the wash
>Then bread the chicken
>Cook them in vegetable oil or canola oil until their golden brown

Stir fry

boiled and seasoned with salt, served with a side of steamed carrots and boiled potatoes, with butter for flavor

Geez man I like a strong flavor but that's a little overboard

>wh*te cooking

sometimes I spice it up a bit with green beans and tasty velveeta cheese mac

Well what other ingredients do you have to work with? Tell us what you've got for carbs, veggies, spices etc etc

Those are perfect for teriyaki

Put in a slow cooker and add teriyaki sauce aka soy, brown sugar, garlic

Teriyaki is a grilled dish, user. It has nothing to do with a slow cooker.

Also, your sauce recipe is shit. It is made from reducing soy, sake, and mirin.

Stick with microwaving tendies. That's more your level of cooking.

Came to say this but cook it properly. Marinade in the sauce and then fry on high heat. Slowly adding the marinade when it's browning

I've got a pretty well stocked pantry in general - no coconut milk though, which ruined my original plans

I bet your shits are like napalm the next day

Just bake in an oven until nice and brown and crispy, serve with curry rice with onions and raisins.

Chicken pot pie
Chicken kabobs
Pan fried chicken
Chicken and dumplings
Chicken tacos
Chicken enchiladas
Chicken chili

Curry would have been nice. I often get chicken thighs, marinate them in pickle juice for 3-4 hours and fry them. I toss some flour, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, paprika, chicken bouillon, and a pinch of thyme or ground sage in a bag, blot the pickle-chicken, then toss them in the bag and then into the fryer.
If you want some Asian food I totally suggest chicken fried rice. Flatten them, season them, use the drainage in your rice water.
Oh! My lady and I made a chicken and rice soup the other day that was pretty good. 6 chicken thighs which I marinated in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, some cheap beer, rosemary, garlic, pepper, and tarragon. Grilled the bitches and chopped em up. Used a cup of rice 3 carrots, 2 celery stalks, 1 small white onion, about 8 cups of water and we seasoned the soup with black pepper and herbs de province

Slice them up and marinate them in some oil, lime juice, salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic. Fry them in a pan and use as a filling for tacos, burritos, fajitas, etc.

Oh after frying them I like to put them on a bun. Best chicken sandwich ever. But what was your original plan? I'm sure we can think of something

There's a million chicken soups around the world. One thing I wonder is why canned soups always advertise white meat chicken breast. Sell me some canned soup made the tastier thigh meat, damnit!

I was originally gonna do some kind of curry, but wasn't quite prepared. Considered an adobo, but not in the mood for that sort of thing

Because people think that a more expensive cut of chicken is better no matter what the situation. A lot of people don't know how to cook very well, let alone pick better premade things.

Cooking for a special occasion or are you not necessarily trying to impress anyone? Either way curry can still happen. Tomato curry. If you have tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes you can substitut for the coconut milk. That happens in our house and when it does I zazz it up in a different way and simmer sauce for a bit longer to get that acidity in check. It's pretty good when it's done right. High acidity combined with a bunch of heat can be no bueno. Unless you're confident you can nail it don't try to swoo any one with this dish. All curry dishes are pretty shitty though. You got this let us know what angle you wanna take the chicken regarding flavor.

I got tomatoes for days, our garden is doing great this yeae

Crush em. I like a chunky puree consistency. Simmer it for at least 2 hours before initial taste and ginger if you've got fresh ginger be liberal with it. My last batch of curry had 2 golden cayenne peppers that we grew, dried and powdered. Amazing stuff

this butter be a troll

Chicken cacciatore, my man. Braise in your crushed tomatoes, chicken stock, onions, peppers, mushrooms, garlic. Simple but damn good.

Italian seasoned bread crumbs
Dip in egg
Toss in crumbs
Dip in egg
Toss in crumbs
Fry for 2 mins.
Let it rest fry for another 2

Dipping sauce:
Mix crushed garlic, mayo, mustard, ketchup

season with a nice spicy rub
smoke thighs for 30-45 minutes or until done at 250-300
chop and mix with rice and a chopped up jalapeno