Normies are so stupid, i'm in intro to Algebra in University because it's a required class and I'm passing with a 102%...

Normies are so stupid, i'm in intro to Algebra in University because it's a required class and I'm passing with a 102%, there are fucking normies in here with 45% grades and they actually TRY. HOW ARE THEY SO DUMB , WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYGF25asipc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you're in into to ALGEBRA in uni, you're a fucking brainlet. Im not even in a math field and i placed out of calc 1 with AP credit from highschool.

Brags about how no one will ever come close to beating OP. Forgets that there are 24 hours in a day and all the other brainlets in class are getting laid.

>OP has no life.

QED.

Dude you're doing middle school math in college. You don't have any right to bash others in your same bracket

>i'm in intro to Algebra in University

There is a problem with math education when middle school math is being taught at the college level. At least you aren't flunking like the rest, but have some fucking modesty. There are 10 year olds that can do that shit.

>My university teaches algebra

They have one "precalculus" class at my university that is 95% business majors in any given section of the course. Don't most unis offer some sort of remedial math?

Yes a lot of them have "business" stats too and it's fucking retarded shit like find the probably of getting a 5 on a die

The bigger problem is that OP said it was a REQUIRED class. Now, I don't know if he meant it was just required for him specifically, but dear god, if this shit is starting to become a blanket general ed requirement for entire student bodies, then I've lost more faith in humanity than I ever thought I even had to begin with. And OP needs to gtfo of there and transfer somewhere else quick.

God damn, that conclusion

>i'm in intro to Algebra in University
Daily reminder that if you didn't at least skip straight to Calc 3 you're basically mentally retarded

not every high school in the world offers material up to calculus II. get off of your high horse.

Those aren't normies, those are your fellow retards. You're just the best of the worst.

So you either covered the first 8 chapters of baby Rudin in high school or you go to a shitty uni. Which one is it?

>Calc 3 in University
Daily reminder that if you didn't take analysis in HS you're basically mentally retarded

>retarded shit like find the probably of getting a 5 on a die
Well what was it?

Yes it's a huge problem that we require that students take algebra. brainlet

>WILL THEY EVER RECOVER
they shall NEVAR RECOVAR

Yes, it IS a huge problem that a mandatory *high school* course, would also be required to be retaken in college. brainlet.

People like you are the reason this redundant nonsense is being taught in colleges at all.

I went to an HBCU my first semester and there was a rule of "no calculators" in the math department. Whoever came up with the rule clearly had no fucking clue and just thought it sounded like a good idea. None of the professors actually enforced the rule but mine did because "I don't agree with it but this is my first year and I'm not gonna rock the boat". Man that school was trash, it shouldn't even be accredited desu

But theres an algebra course on the math bsc program you dummy .they dont teach algebra in school.

math is for fags fuck you

and? Bio 1 and 2 are on the program for a BS in biology but no serious biology minded kids take those classes because AP credit waives them, they are piss easy classes

5, six possiblites
so it's 5/6?

>bragging about acing middle-school material as an adult
you're the dumbest of them all OP

1/6 kek

>intro to algebra
>in university
normies btfo

Inoitsbaitbutwhataboutpeoplewhodontgettochoosewhathighschooltheygoto?

>Inoitsbaitbutwhataboutpeoplewhodontgettochoosewhathighschooltheygoto?
Do you not have free will like the rest of us?

If it was a required course, he must be in a non-sci major where the first math course is expected to be at least Calculus 1. Typically humanities/liberal arts only need intro to algebra. It's similar to how STEM people are required to take a bunch of intro courses in bull shit.

ever heard of ABSTRACT algebra i.e. foundation of all of mathematics

depends on the die

kek, the course they're taking is not about abstract algebra in the least

>they dont teach algebra in school

>Tfw didn't take any AP courses in HS besides English because didn't believe in myself signing up for classes
All the time I could have saved...

If a uni accepts AP credit for Calc 1 and 2, it's a degree mill

>they dont teach algebra in school.
the absolute state of amerimuttistan

there seems to be a large disparity among countries as to what people simply call "algebra".
It seems some people mean "polynoms and shiet" high-school algebra, while other really mean "linear algebra", and other yet mean "ring and groups and all that jazz"

>you do this thing therefor you can't critise it

nice logic idiot

OP writes like edgy 14 year old girl with daddy issues. Will she EVER RECOVER!?

yah? figure this out
youtu.be/SYGF25asipc

What kind of algebra?

Algebra in general is pretty hard, especially for people who are not used to thinking in such abstract terms.

TBQH I would not even expect a normie to ever understand the concept of a group homomorphism

Then those people are either brainlets or lazy.

even after my first basic algebra course, I thought homomorphisms and homeomorphisms were the same.

>intro to algebra