Is this a normal grade distribution for a calc 3 class or do I just go to a brainlet school?

is this a normal grade distribution for a calc 3 class or do I just go to a brainlet school?

I kinda feel like they really dumbed down the class because we have no math majors only engineering students

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extra_credit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what topics do you cover?

Looks pretty normal, maybe a bit higher than normal averages

>Median grade is an A
is this not the purest definition of grade inflation
However you do go to a brainlet school. We all do here. Nobody who spent their high school years on Veeky Forums was accomplished enough to go anywhere good

first exam was vectors
second exam was vector integrals, limits, and derivatives

third exam was gradient and partial derivatives

im a bit worried for the fourth exam though its function integrals in polar coordinates which seems a bit more difficult at least so far

I only need a 60% on the final to get an A though lol

connect?

Nah. That's a brainlet school. I know because I attended a Top 20 for undergrad and then did a 1 year post-bacc at a shitty state school afterwards to boost my cumulative GPA for applying to medical school. The difference was night and day. That's what my grades looked like at the shitty state school. I literally got 100%+ on every exam in every class for a full year (11 classes). And these were the highest level science classes I could register for.

Now I'm in medical school.

speak for yourself cuck, I go to the best school in my country

That's just finding areas and volumes of circles, spheres and cylinders right? I found that easy as shit desu.

The hardest part of calc 3 for me was Fourier

lmao my calc 3 exam averages were low 60s

nice HTML edit

median grade in calc 3 is almost always a failing grade, prob go to a brainlet school where they dumb it down

at my school calc 2 and calc 3 median grades are failing.

something like 60% of students in calc 2 fail their first time around, it's one of our filtering classes

This is Blackboard
Are you in community college?

Median in my calc 3 was about 60 or 70 I think? I did well though so even with a 40% on final kept an A

i transferred from a lower tier to a higher tier school i can attest to rigor difference but i didn't know cgpa worked like that

calc 2 is the class everyone dies in over here
calc 3 is considered brainlet tier

What is the IQ of you two? I'm very curious about the IQ requerments to have such good exam results

subtle bragging thread? I got like 130% in my linear algebra class and like 115% in my stats class OP. Also one quarter I set the curve on all of my finals

not every brainlet school has grade inflation

>even with a 40% on final kept an A

>americans

ikr? why would the professor pass you if you you get a 40% on the final

How the fuck do percentages work in America? If you manage to get more points than the maximum possible, you need to take your professor's dick out of your mouth and ask him what's going on.

>in America
every country has fucking extra credit are you a brainlet?

No you are the brainlet.
extra credit is pretty much only used in america
for people who don't know extra credit is given when
1) 99% of the time The class is full of brainlets the teacher will give them all "extra credit" so they don't sue. (or the test has an """extra credit""" problem that's just a basic homework problem)

2) Much less likely it's given to chadbrains who go above and beyond (e.g. hard problems, extra reading, independent research)

For further reading see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extra_credit

and lol at the libcucks who are trying to ban extra credit through social engineering under """Controversial aspects"""

not samefagging btw

That system makes no sense to me. It sound extremely unfair that someone who gets 100 % of points gets the same grade as someone who gets 150 % of points. Or do they change the scale to account for the extra credits, i.e., you'd have to get 150 % of points to get the maximum grade? Sounds stupid either way.

Letter of recommendation.
you see 10 people from the same class applying most have 80-110 one has a 150% and you pick that person.
the next one has 150% and your