Pi is 4 for the diameters of imperfect circumferences

Today I watched a Vihart video on how the proof that "pi is 4" is false. All she does in the video is show that pi isn't four for the diameters of perfect, and thereby (I'm assuming) entirely theoretical circles.

From this, you can gather that it's perfectly possible for imperfect circumferences to have diameters of twice 4r instead of twice pir. This is seen when measuring objects in motion, as objects travelling around a circumference take as much time to travel that distance as objects travelling straight take to travel 4 of the measure, with the circumference being of size 2pir.
milesmathis.com/pi2.html
Thoughts? Pic is unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QhuvUSS3KAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping underrated post.

Though I might be a little biased as OP. C'mon, lads, this will show us the way to the next frontier. It impacts orbital mechanics, and anything which involves real world circumferences.

youtu.be/QhuvUSS3KAE

A video by the author of the above report.

Forgot to check my dubs.

Please respond, /sci. :'(
Don't make my questions remain unanswered.

THIS POST IS INTERESTING!!

>mfw /sci would rather answer questions about the ocean freezing in the winter

Wow, OP, your thread is really interesting. Here's a model of a static state universe, which proves the possibility of an infinite regress.

Man, aren't we all smart?

>1 IP
if you're going to samefag at least don't make it so obvious, jesus

Thanks for discussing my post mate.

I was trying to make sure my thread didn't get buried, if that wasn't obvious enough.

We need to answer important questions before all is jihad or jizya and the world ends.

You fucking left my thread mate.

God fucking damn it. Fuck meme posters who contribute nothing. This board and this website suck.

don't put yourself on a high horse friend. your thread is pretty much on the same level, if not lower than 1 != 0.999... threads

>this board and thist website suck
leave then, you faggot

>your thread is pretty much on the same level, if not lower than 1 != 0.999... threads

It isn't though. 4 being used instead of pi in circumstances which require precision such as the study of objects in motion makes a huge impact in such fields.

The question detailed in my post can be meaningfully applied to the study of mathematics and science, unlike the example you provided.

>3 IPs
Fuck off Miles.

>Fuck off Miles.
Fuck you faggots. I suggest an interesting theory and I get fucking nothing.

Samefaging is over reacted to.

Imperfect circles have circumferences of four.

Geometry is a theoretical field. Debate me. Discuss my post. I'm getting nothing from you.

I've provided thought provoking evidence that has been completely ignored. Do you lot just have a bias to certain topics?

You cunts are all brainlets, prove me wrong.

What exactly is wrong with my argument? It is applicable to physics. The theory is revolutionary.

The ball going through the curved tube is subject to more friction due to inertia making it press harder on the wall of the tube, that's why it goes slower.

/thread

You are wrong.
I bet you don't even know anything about uniform convergence.

>vihart

>OP literally in tears begging for (you)'s

you have to be a brainlet to believe something you can make an experiment to prove is false. pi=3,14159....

if they are not perfect, they are not circles

>commas for decimals
Neck yourself