That guy at the drive-thru that checks his bag to see if everything's in there while still in the line

> That guy at the drive-thru that checks his bag to see if everything's in there while still in the line

As I've gotten older I've realized that in general, people are nearly as mindful of you as you are of them.

Sometimes it's hard on the heart to be an autist who was raised right.

Thas me!

I'm that guy. Worked fast food before. Hell yeah I'm checking it

>people like to get what they pay for
Wow, what a concept; great thread broh

>that guy who orders $30+ in the drive thru

I know right? How dare people get what they pay for!!!

>that fatass who can't wait 5 extra seconds for the guy in front of him to make sure he wasn't ripped off

my Jack in the box can't do shit right
fuck those losers, I'm checking my food

lucky I haven't got food poisoning from it yet

>tfw biking through the drive thru

There's nothing stopping you from just pulling up into a parking spot, and going inside if there's a problem. It's more courteous to the people behind you who didn't order complicated shit

The whole point of drive thru is that I don't have to get out of my car.

I ordered carne asada fries from Roberto's drive thru last night. Got all the way home and opened them and found that the stupid spics forgot to put any meat on the fries. I had a box of fries covered in sour cream and cheese and guacamole. I will never order again without going through everything before leaving.

Amerifats, everyone

Vs. fag OP someone who would drive home, realize it's wrong, then get on Veeky Forums they messed my order up reeeeeee!

eat my ass wage slave
I'll make sure to take extra time now just because I hope I run by your ass

>dont check your bag
>drive home
>can't find that whopper for your girlfriend
>drive back

Nothing is free. In order to get the benefit of not leaving our cars, we also must accept that you'll occasionally get your order fucked up. That's the social contract we all signed.

If you want 100 percent accuracy, go inside.

As someone that used to work in fast food I have no problem pulling up or to a spot if an employee asks so they can keep good on their window time. Otherwise I don't give a rats ass, there is no rule stating that I have to move as soon as I get my food. And if any faggot behind me doesn't like it he can go inside to get his food or somewhere else. Fuck being "courteous" it's a fucking drive through line, we're not waiting to see a doctor.

>that guy who thinks any ones gives a shit about you waiting 5 seconds longer in line
>that guy who reposts threads others have already made because hes desperate for attention

It takes like 30 seconds to peep in that bag and check; is your time really that valuable?

>tfw you spend 30 seconds checking your small order and the guy behind you's food is getting colder by the second

It's also rude to the window employee. It's looking a gift horse in the mouth and treats them like they're too stupid to put a cheeseburger in a bag

>who didn't order complicated shit
fuck you nigger my last trip to mcdonalds was 2 burgers 2 fries and 10 piece nugget. no fucking addons on hold this or any bullshit. I never check my shit but this time I get home and the literal down sydrome tier fucktards forgot my fucking mcnuggets so fuck you and kiss my ass from now on im taking my sweet ass time checking my bags

>order 2 mcdoubles and a mcchicken
>drive thru gives me 2 big macs, 2 fish filets, 2 med fries, and a drink
>drive off
thanks

op can't thirty seconds of it's life to take the next order or fucking relax in their shit fast food job

>order burger with no onions
>it has onions on it
>take it back and force them to give me a new one instead of just taking them off
I don't want the fucking taste of onions on my fucking food when I specifically ask for it.

Both sides of this argument have merit, but its polite to pull off to a parking spot instead of wasting everyones collective time.

OP is retarded but
>at breakfast drive thru
>some hold up with guy at window for couple mins
>one car starts honking
>entire line of cars at drive thru starts honking

they work in food service, they're not real people

their lives are literally worth min wage when they work there lol

> he orders more than 3 items at a drive-thru

Fuck you. Not all of us were born with a silver spoon like you.

No dog, I'm pretty sure I'm trash like you, but I'll never lower myself to that embarrassing shit again.

It's some mental strength type shit yo

>Durrrrr

Ever think you order something special, like a burger minus mayo, so you just glance to make sure they got it right?

You just assumed it was for missing food. Why do you hate yourself fatty?

When my kid was younger i bought him a mcnugget happy meal. Got home and found there were no fucking nuggets.
Nigs who ran the place would do shit about it.
1. If mexicans arent in the kitchen dont bother even ordering
2. Check your fucking food

*wouldnt
Also fuck micky d

I pull into a parking spot so as not to block the line, but you're goddamn right I check to make sure they didn't put any of that nasty cheese on my stuff.

Mexicans really are great. Fuck Trump.

As a fast food worker, I don't completely disagree with this guy. The only reason I still work there is because I have a lot of bills and need the 2nd job. FeelsBadMan

Vast majority of places don't serve bicycles.
McDonalds near me wouldn't even serve me on my motorcycle.

I was just listening to a podcast this morning and the guy was talking about how he ordered and got to the window and the woman refused to give him his food because he was on his motorcycle. Completely fucking stupid.

They are though. All they have to do is put a few items on a list into a bag. And yet still they manage to fuck it up

>do something that is against corporate rules
>hurrr durrr why you not gib me da food

Why are bikers such fucking retards?

Trump doesnt ha.... Nvmnd im going back to pol

You can't be a biker without being retarded. Thankfully quite a lot of them die young.

>>do something that is against corporate rules
>>hurrr durrr why you not gib me da food
I didn't say that at all you stupid fuck. The "corporate rule" is retarded in the first place.

Jack in the Box serves motorcycles because Jack drives a motorcycle.

Its not stupidity. Rushes get crazy. Shit happens. 1 out of 100 customers is missing an item? Not bad. Thats why i check my fucking bag. Its no big deal.if its missing and its not ready ill pull to the side and wait.

McDonald's on my campus let's people walk thru the drive thru at night. It's open 24 hours and by a bunch of bars.

So will this work on the rest of the crossposters? I'm kind stoked if we seriously just stumbled on a way to make them go back.

>order double quarter pounder
>get 2 quarter pounders
Fuckin' awesome, that's what I say.

Also, if you are nice about them messing up, they'll hook you up.
>go to Wendy's
>get food and pull forward
>didn't get my small chili
>walk in with receipt
"Excuse me, I didn't get the small chili."
>"Oh, we're sorry, sir!"
>dude hooks me up with a large chili
>mention it was a small
>"That was our mistake."
>thank the dude and leave happy

Be courteous.

Yeah, everyone does that. Probably due to how retarded your average fast food worker is. And they want $15 an hour. Top kek

It'd be different if it was ketchup or something, but you're a piece of shit.

>paying for X and getting Y and wanting X makes you a piece of shit
kill yourself communist scumbag

Still, it's a rule that has been around for years and years so who gives a fuck about your faggy little biker podcaster crying about it?

They have to put a few items on a list into a bag. That is not difficult to fuck up, even if you are in a "rush"

i do that
stupid fucking mexicans who can't speak english cannot be trusted to get my order right. i've saved myself multiple times by doing that.

Getting happy about a little bit extra fucking chili sauce as compensation for wasting your time and telling stories about it in the future

Wew lad your life is quite pathetic isn't it

>wasting your time
A minute of my time could be worth less to me. How much money do you lose for a minute of your time? You Donald Trump or some shit?

i only do that if niggers are working there.

every fast food place around me is staffed by spics except the chic fil a. they consistently get the order wrong in every establishment. you have to go back, rodrigo.

You are dealing with multiple stages. The person who is taking your order is not the person preparing your order is not the person who is bagging your order is not the person in the drive through window.
Maybe during dead hours they are all the same person or two but not during a rush. Its like a game of telephone.
Keep in mind its a dead end job that almost now one stays in. I kind of feel sorry for those who are enthusiastic about handing a Veeky Forums hamplanet their tripe cheeseburgers.

>social contract overrides an actual fucking contract you have with McDonald's to give you the food you paid for

I seriously hope you're not in law school doofus

>go through drive through
>your order gets taken
>proceed to next window to pay for your order, the person clearly sees you're on a motorcycle, takes your money and tells you to drive through to the next window to collect your food
>at the next window the woman refuses to give you the food you just paid for, and nobody stopped you from ordering

Yeah I'd be pissed too.

Now we just need to find a way for redditors like you to go back and this place won't be shit anymore

wouldnt be a problem for me, most places almost always fuck up around me

not chick fil gay tho, homophob shits. good chicken tho

>gets a windfall
>DURRR YOU'RE A FAGGOT FOR BEING HAPPY ABOUT IT

You must be the most miserable person in the world.

You were in a line of hungry people late for work.

>be me
>go to taco bell
>leave drive thru
>get home
>2 items missing
>have to drive back wait in line
>go again
>this time pull to parking lot
>items missing again
>spend 10 minutes in line again to get my fucking items

This is why i check you double nigger

I've never seen a fast food place with Mexicans or blacks in it.

they always forget my sweet and sour sauce at mcds. I like it on my jr chickens.

hungry pigs late for market

>go inside
>they still get it wrong

>literal queuing for the drive thru
>to a point where latecomers are frustrated by a man's desire to check that his consumer rights haven't been breached

so this is the american dream

Gotta check and make sure they didn't violate the NAP

God bless you

Being courteous makes life much less irritating in so many small ways. I was nice and friendly at my last local coffee spot and tipped my one single dollar every day. I barely paid for a coffee a week for the last 6 months I went there and I went every day. The customers around me were grumpy and bossy and ordering complicated shit. I'd wait patiently and just say "just a large coffee thanks" and they were great.

This is the worst. Even worse is when they put tomato and it gets its juices on the whole burger and taints the flavors

>courtesybaiting

you won't get me to do your job for you with your dumb courtesy meme I can see right through your lazy facade. I'm going to leave my popcorn on the floor and my shopping cart in the middle of the lot and no amount of whining on the internet is going to keep you from having to do your job you so loathe to perform

>HURRRRRRRRRRRR ME NO LIKE ONION
>Orders a burger that has had onion powder mixed in with the meat
Great job.

I've never had a fast food place fuck up my order, except the one time I went to Wienerschnitzel and they gave me like five chili burgers or whatever the fuck when I wanted two hot dogs. I never check.

I graduated from law school, and I agree with that guy. It's the spirit of the thing.

Got to make you packed my meal right you dumb frogposter.

that is the exact kind of thing a particularly sympathetic supreme court judge might say

At least it was only temporary soullessness for me. Now I'm at college, and at least it's not crushing my spirit yet

But did you pass that bar?

Probably. I find out in November. Luckily there weren't any questions about fast food contracts.

>user where is my whopper?
>right here sweetie
>unzip dick

>Pull up to drive thru and order
>They tell me to pull over to the side as it will take a while
>Wait 5 minutes
>Fat chick waddles out with my food
>Tells me 'Sorry about the wait'
>Look her in the eye and tell her 'Don't worry I'm sure you'll lose it'
>Tears well in her piggy eyes and I drive off laughing

>mfw i hand the soda back if it has ice in it

Get that filthy ice out of my drink, quit cheating me out of soda

ITT: some kid saw a facebook post about shit that never happened and turned it into a green text

I never really do this. Went to Wendy's about an hour ago and did it lol. Think I might start doing it regularly, it felt good not wondering if anything might be wrong when I get home.

Virgin customer:
>calls ahead of time for pick up order but stumbles with his words over the phone
>uses drive thru
>cares about what people behind him think
>starts sweating from horn sounds behind him
"Did you want ketchup?"
>y.. you too
>immediately drives forward to empty compact car spot ahead to check bag
>anxiety attack about forgetting ketchup
>goes home defeated

Chad patron:
>comes during middle of lunch rush but doesnt notice cause day off
>uses drive thru in his 4x4 effortlessly and keeps engine on while ordering over speaker
>blow kisses and flips off people behind him when he hears a horn
"Do you wan... OH HAI CHAD!;D
>give me a shitload of ranch babes
>gets 10x ranch for free
>military discount
>checks bag thoroughly for a good 31 seconds
>before driving off parks in the middle of the street
>Goes inside
>almost forgot
>reaches behind the counter for a handful of ketchup and napkins
>drives off in his truck eating handfuls of fries

We crosspost where ever we please its you who are afraid to come to us.

If you ask for no ice the drive thru machine dispenses the exact amount of soda you'd get if you asked for soda with ice.
It's all perfectly portioned.
Also stop asking for no salt on fries, we are not gonna make a whole new batch of fries JUST for you, you self centered prick.

can imagine all the debt enslaved fucking mongoloid 20-something retards with their heads full of egalitarian jell-o™ pudding thoughts enjoying the whimsy of the "walk-thru" as they drunkenly call it in the moment in the comfort of their safe little campus bubble

>Insulting people because I had to wait five minutes for my food
We all know who the real fatty was here.

I've driven a forklift through a McDonald's drive thru completely plastered.

Yes because you niggers ALWAYS seem to forget something. I guess that's expected of low IQ fast food workers.

>Being asshurt over some McNuggets

I get you're poor

But they cost like 2 dollar you fucking cheap ass retard