Tfw incapable of abstract thought

>tfw incapable of abstract thought

What do I read to fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QgOBbKl0eY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally every word in your post denominates an abstract concept. How did you write it then?

>How did you write it then?

I dunno

Read fantasy books about fictional universes. Alice in Wonderland is a good start

Tell me, what do you consider "abstract thought"?

t. woman
Unfixable.

I have trouble reading books that are heavy with concepts, and I have trouble understanding many metaphors.

Do you have brain damage? I don't mean that as a put down I'm sincerely asking if you've got a condition, as plenty can result in the impairment of abstract thinking/reasoning

I have a learning disability and had to drop out of high school due to bad grades. My father is a teacher of intellectually gifted high school students and he did all he could to bring me up to normal grades, but nothing could make me keep the knowledge. I love him very much, and it hurts me because he's obviously disappointed in me. I try to read more books to make him proud of me, but I can never understand them well and he knows it.

Focusing on his love and not his disappointment, moment to moment, may lead to a better outcome than the reverse focus.

so you have trouble reading philosophy books i guess? It's quite common desu try to read a glossary of philosophical terms online maybe.

Take the philosopher stone (Shrooms).
Or smoke some weed.

Problem solved.

(Yes, I'm being serious)

dfadjwfewgfewgew ohugewbkuGEW Rgewu

Which learning disability? From what i know there are therapies for most of them.

abstract thought a shit

I don't know how to get drugs.

I honestly can't remember. It had a weird name though.

The made up kind. This is probably that one shitposter at it again.

Literally swallow a bucket of paint and puke all over the Canvas

>tfw only have abstract thoughts

feels like an ocean desu

>tfw incapable of abstract thought

>What do I read to fix this?

Don't read, listen. Specifically listen to advanced musical compositions that will force your mind to adapt to their structure.

youtube.com/watch?v=7QgOBbKl0eY

This should eventually unlock your ability to properly think in terms of abstract metaphor directly. Thank me later.

Read more, read the KJV Bible, it will help you with everything

listen to pre-lateralus tool

work in a warehouse

to ascend you must die; you must be crucified, piggy

Just become an engineer you dumb cuckold