>food you love that everyone else seems to hate

>>food you love that everyone else seems to hate

People bitch about the salt but I dont care they are Damn good

They're great. I grew up in Baltimore. I live far away now and miss nothing but the foods. Utz, Tastykake, Royal Farms subs, and Berger's Cookies

For me, it's the Subway™ Seafood Sensation™

Never heard of this. Sounds legit.

As for me, all of my friends and former roommates give me endless shit for eating smoked oysters from the tin.

Do they make you hormy the same as non tinned oysters

They have like maybe 20% too much seasoning on them and its too salty and intense. The quality of the chip itself is middling and they smother it with too much seasoning. Nothing wrong with crab seasoning, they just use too much.

These chips fuck.

i love these things

grow a pair

Canned oysters and canned squid/octopus just weird me out for some reason, the texture is offputting.

how close is this to dumping old bay on plain chips?

is fried spam with eggs commonly hated or enjoyed?

Salted oldbay

Love this stuff.

That doesn't look too bad

You know.... I've never actually had one of these. I just assume its like peanut marsh mellow

anyone wanna answer my question?

It's good stuff. It's funny cause I normally don't like meats like that but with the olives it works. If you are near a deli I'd suggest trying a sample. I like the Boars Head stuff at Publix.

Not a fan of green olives or pimentos myself. Also when I worked in a deli I hated cutting that shit, made such a damn mess of the blade.

Ive acutally only had spam once when I was a kid, couldnt tell you if I liked it or nit

fair enough.

despite the shape, they have a banana flavor

Probably because its a cliched question about spam? I would personally prefer bacon myself. Spam would made a decent substitute, as will fried bologna.

Also I can't eat shaved ham because of it. The consistency of it all, that and "shaved turkey." The only thing I can eat from the deli market these days is rare roast beef, or actual chicken breast meat. Everything else I ever encountered was just meat slurred together and mixed in a tube then solidified and seasoned.

I live in the northeast and I've seen this brand everywhere, but I've never seen this flavor

i was disappointed at first, because i thought these were going to be chips that tasted like crabs. still good but i wanted crab-tasting chips

I live in the South and I see Utz everywhere too. Though the crab chip flavor takes some looking, it's not too hard to find.

makes your farts smell horrible though

Took me an embarassing amount of time to realize that crab chips were supposed to taste like traditional MD crab seasoning and not like crab

That would be impressive if it did taste like crab

mah nigga

There are actual Asian chips that taste like crab and/or shrimp that are made with that type of stuff.

Is-is that rule 34 on the utz girl?!!!

Same deal but with sardines. I just want to have a low calorie, hight protein lunch that won't give me heavy metal poisoning. Shit taste's great too.

I am sad that wally world stopped selling squid in ink sauce

This. What is wrong with people

Chicken feet.
These motherfuckers look fucking nasty but the texture and taste is heavenly. In my school cafeteria, they often put these in the chicken rice broth or in curry.
It's self service (curry and broth is free here) and because no one wants them, I usually take another bowl with me and load them with a fuckton of chicken feet.
>mfw usually end up with more chicken than those who actually paid for any chicken dish
>tfw chicken feet master race

This and fish heads are underrated gourmet

Pls no don't make this a meme even though it is a top notch sandwich tbqh

It looks like vomit leather

Sauce?

I bet you eat the eyes

Same thing here. I miss my RoFo and Tasty Kakes.
I was very fond of the butterscotch krimpets.

Just like your face LOL (not joking)