Hello /maths/. To get right to it, I am concerned about how often I get dubs...

Hello /maths/. To get right to it, I am concerned about how often I get dubs. The rate of dubs should be 10% but I only get dubs on 3-4% of my posts. Am I just unlucky or is there something wrong with me? Please help. Much love .

Watch me

Your chance of getting dubs is reduced by people using scripts. These people have a program refresh the front page as fast as possible until the most recent post is one less than dubs, which then trigger their browser to post, giving them dubs.
I don't know the exact math but it is not unreasonable to hypothesize that your chance of dubs is reduced by people working the system to get dubs

It's okay you can have these though

So the scriptors are stealing our dubs?

/g/ are stealing our dubs!

THEY STEL AR DUUUS

check em

ITT we prove we can script by proving (n / b) > .10, where n is number of posts with dubs and b is the total posts in the thread

Czekt

> I only get dubs on 3-4% of my posts
Dublet. I get dubs in well over 20% of my posts (on the slow boards).

That depends if you count trips and quints as separate identities.

Why would you do that? isn't a dub a type of trip?

me again,

dubs, being 00, 11, 22, 33 (masonic dubs), 44, 55, 66, 77 (qabbalistic dubs), 88 (racist dubs), 99, being ten (10) in quantity should be 10% of all posts because for every 100 posts, 10 will be dubs. Trips should be one percent because every 10 out of 1000 posts are trips so that being said, 1% of posts are trips. Now, 1 out of 10 dubs in a 100 posts is also a trip. Therefore a trip and a quint are types of dubs.

Dubs are like women.
You only get them when you don't need them.

PROOF dubs steealzer

gb2the road is long and dangerous, take these dubs for your journey

I've never seen the allure of dubs. They're just numbers.

t. dublet

I wold have flipped if you got trips, OP

increase your sample size.

your girl is too fat, her gravity is taking away from your potential. dump her ass and get a hot girl that want's rich nerd dick.

i got dubs first try rofl. here is a free picture. staple it to your fat girlfriends tit's.