For me, it's the smoked mussels. The best canned seafood

For me, it's the smoked mussels. The best canned seafood.

>tfw you literally get to eat countless vaginas

I prefer smoked sardines in extra virgin olive oil.

I give those to my cat, they are cheaper than actual cat food.

Aka my life, amirite brehs? aylmao

Sorry OP, you're wrong as usual.

The answer is braised eel

too much fat, too much cholesterol. bet your cat dies soon

nah, my cat has survived incredible long falls, run over by a car, electrocution, drowning, fights, two murder attempts and he's almost 8 years old now, he wasted all his lives long ago and still keeps going, cholesterol my ass

im very impressed. thats one cool cat if you ask me.

>canned seafoo-
DISREGARDED

Didn't ask you lmao

>canned food almost always tastes worst than fresh
>except for fish

What's going on here? Why is this?

If you occasionally eat real vaginas you'd know that anchovies are the true patrician canned seafood.

I don't know, I've never eaten two vaginas that tasted alike. Can anchovies cover such a large ground, or just unwashed disgusting vags taste like 'em?

I really hope you don't have a dog. Cats are smart enough to go fend for themselves when they have a shit owner unless they're locked inside. Dogs can't really do anything except suffer at the hands of a complete retard. Do you have a dog?

>canned anything

How do we get Veeky Forums out of poverty?

They certainly cover a larger ground than mussels, and invoke a wider range of complexity, relative to the vagina, but I, personally, don't have the emotional attachment to anchovies that I do to any and all of the vaginas I've eaten.

Maybe next time I'm with somebody that makes me leak down my leg I'll try suggesting anchovy play.

I've actually never had anchovies on anything. Always wanted to try them on pizza, just haven't. Are they actually good?

Oh and I'm not the mussel fag. I've just had them before and not had anchovies.

They're VERY salty, and are used more as one ingredient among others, or even as a condiment, but yeah, they're amazing - obviously an acquired taste, like vagina. Trying them for the first time on pizza probably isn't the best idea, but you don't want to buy a tin and just throw them on some crackers, because they are potent.

How would you recommend I try them? What with?

>just throw them on some crackers

That's what I do. It's awesome.

Smoked sprouts beat everything.

I hate dogs, dogs are a waste of space and money, the only good dog is a dog fried or in stew

GTFO, chinkgook!

This or White Wine ( or Smoked ) Mackerel

>letting cats outside
Do people really do this?
Unless you live in a fairly safe rural area, I don't see how people do this in any sort of populated area

On a pizza with black olives, maybe some capers too.

acid goes incredibly well with fish. think tartar sauce (pickle relish) and ceviche (lemons and lime)

Will do, love black olives and jalapeƱos on my pizza

Cats are extremely self-reliant. What kind of sheltered view of reality do you have that letting a cat outside means you lose them forever?

You know I had king oscar sardines the other day because apparently they're the best
Wasnt impressed, although there certainly was a lot more sardine in the tin.

i live in a bigger city in SE america. there are still city "rednecks" around here that will shoot cats because they value being a "dog person" so much. i wouldn't let my cat outside if you paid me.