Mfw my output had more literary merit when I was a songwriter than as a novelist

>mfw my output had more literary merit when I was a songwriter than as a novelist.

>literary merit
His books are inherently more inherently more 'literary' since they're actually fucking books. kys.

>inherently more inherently
owned. get wrecked, retard

i don;t know who that is but I bet neither his songs or books are very good.

You don't know who he is because you're a pleb.

I bought a couple albums of his a while back, but had no idea that he wrote books.
Holy shit they both seem horrible.

The first and most recent suck imo. Wolf in White Van was decent, I thought. I don't listen to his music.

So?

You're an even bigger joke than Dylan is for implying his song catalog has any merit. kys.

>implying

>john greens favorite band
>worthy of recognition by anyone besides beta nu male hipsters who pretend to read on reddit
lmao kill yourself fag he probably sucks

That's right, faggot. Implying. All you said was "so".

Telling someone to kill themselves over a band you haven't heard. Seems normal.

So what?
You wanna fight, tough guy?

Sure. I'd decimate you. You're either a spindly ectomorph or a blubbering pile of dough. Either way I'd fuck you up.

LMAO OP BTFO!!!!!!!!!

You don't even know what decimate means.

LMAO kekt and rekt

Guess you're projecting. I could see how someone using elevated language on this board correctly for once would be intimidating.

wow that's embarrassing. so is the guy in OP a musician for teenage girls? do he and John green have overlapping fanbases?

Their fanbases overlap a bit only because Green has fangirl'd about them. Not because the mountain goats make music particularly suited for teens.

Nigga imma rip off your head, your legs, your arms, your smallest species of woodpecker, each of your wonderful man tits, then take your feet from your legs and sniff them while I drink cognac.

Guess again because it's quite entertaining when you flatter yourself. Or you could just tell us more about song catalogues, either way is fine.

Calm down, John.

You don't like Dylan also?

lmao at this sentence
>Guess again because it's quite entertaining when you flatter yourself

anything John Green likes is probably pretty gay

Yeah John probably likes wearing shoes outside, guess it's time to walk around barefoot forever amirite r/books?

you said they didn't know what decimate meant