This was supposed to be a warning, not a fucking guide

This was supposed to be a warning, not a fucking guide.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-camp-of-the-saints-immigration_us_58b75206e4b0284854b3dc03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>STUNNINGLY racist

huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-camp-of-the-saints-immigration_us_58b75206e4b0284854b3dc03

I've been curious about this book but am unsure if I only know of it because it is racist or if it is actually well written

I've read passages. It seems like both

>huffpo
greetings reddit

FUCK I've been looking for this book but forgot what it was called. Thanks OP. I'd suck your cock but I don't know you.

>Not getting the irony of the image of stereotypical liberals paired with a huffpost link

greetings frogposter

>school of life image
greetings again, reddit

SOLD

>If you consume media that doesn't agree with you, you must be part of this strawman image I'm building

greetings again, frogposter

You can't make this...
shit up

>P O O

If you're not a mouth-breathing progressive you actually might not find it that racist. Obviously it considers third world immigrants and white altruism a fatal threat to Western civilization, but it justifies this belief with cultural and political arguments rather than biological ones. The conclusion features an Indian who is accepted by the last remnants of France because of his deep appreciation for high Western culture and disgust for his own. In its treatment of race it's more like Spengler than David Duke.

As for how well-written it is, well I've only read it in translation so my opinion has a great big asterisk next to it, but I found it just "good." There's some incredible imagery and the theological and philosophical bits are both informative and provocative, but there's no compelling narrative or any character you ever feel invested in. Everything is essentially a vehicle for the author to discuss his politics, so compare it to something like Soumission (a novel that uses reactionary politics as a vehicle for story rather than vice versa) and it falls a bit flat. I'm glad I read it but it's not the most cohesive or entertaining book.

any more pics like this?

>I
>N

>T
>H
>E

>WHO?

KEK He must live in Poobong

POO IN LOO

>D E S I G N A T E D
>E
>S
>I
>G
>N
>A
>T
>E
>D

For me this book is special for the best dehumanization I've ever seen. I had more empathy for robots and insectoid hivemind aliens than for the pooinloos of the story.
They're well written as a force of nature, like a wave of shitting poverty. The only moment there's any personification for an Indian is right at the beginning, when a women talks about how her entire family died so that her kid would grow healthy enough to be considered for adoption in Belgium. But I didn't feel any empathy or pity, their lives are so lowly, miserable and inhuman, that I wished they would all die. Honest feeling, kind like when you watch those hoarders vids, and it's much easier to imagine burning everything down than cleaning.

One can tell you are biased to like the book because of your racist alignment

Ebin, truly ebin

I have to say I sympathized incredibly strongly with the Belgian who decided to shoot one purely out of spite as his last action on Earth. 'Force of nature' is a good way to put it. It's presented more as Europeans lying down before a tidal wave than helping their fellow man.