tfw been doing great in my calc 3 class so I only needed a 70% on my final to get an A so I havent been assed to go to...

> tfw been doing great in my calc 3 class so I only needed a 70% on my final to get an A so I havent been assed to go to class for the last 2 weeks
> just got an email saying the final will be based primarily over the last chapter which I have skipped
> tfw final is this wednesday so I have to teach myself triple integrals and surface integrals in 4 days

how fucked am I lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.mit.edu/subjects/18/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not fucked at all? Brainlet level math.

Triple and surface integrals are easy. In fact, I am studying for my calc 3 final next week.

I did not got to a single lecture this entire semester, and taught myself out of the book. You'll be good, lad

Being here is the last thing you need

So fucking easy

I don't fuckin understand why teachers do that. The final isn't just another test that happens to be worth a huge amount of your grade, it's supposed to be a cumulative examination of everything you've learned.

What's the problem with triple integrals? They're literally just repeated integrals over different dimensions

Relating multiple integrals to surface integrals, as you'd probably need to do in a test, takes a slightly more advanced understanding than single integrals. Still something that you should be able to pick up from a book fairly easily if you're in that class at all.

Stop being on Veeky Forums and get working!

I slogged through green's theorem to divergence theorem in a span of a few days you brainlet.

>retard skips essentials and tries to game the system
I hope you get burnt, you dumb ass.

Protest it and tell the Prof that you and many others were expecting to take a test on you know, calc 3

>OOOH SCARY BIG BAD 3D CALCULUS IT'S SOOOOO HARD
Are you a retard?

You guys don't go to a top 5.

Fuck off.

Top 5's don't teach "calc III"

OP confirmed liar.

hope you fail, brainlet

Do you just mean they teach the material under a different heading? What's the difference?

Are you braindead, or non-American?

retard
catalog.mit.edu/subjects/18/

just use khan academy honestly
their multivariable calc shit is actually pretty good

They don't call it calc iii, but the fact that OP referred to it that way implies that he isn't as a top 5