Since humans have dormant code for animal genes, like tails, whiskers, and pointy ears...

Since humans have dormant code for animal genes, like tails, whiskers, and pointy ears, could we just reactivate those genes and make cat girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2169746/Treatment-Joy-Chinese-schoolgirl-Liu-Jiangli-affected-rare-condition-covers-black-fur.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>catgirl

Like, with fur?

I don't think you want that. It looks one way in gook cartoons, but wouldn't be nearly as cute in real life.

No no no. With only cat ears and a diminished sense of self so that they don't mind getting raped. Please play or read Nekopara for more information about the logistics of a world in which you can legally purchase female sex slaves, as long as they have cat ears.

(Fun fact: It is not evil because the catgirls are built with actual mating patterns which means that the girls go in heat and that is when they beg their owner to fuck them silly. It is all consensual and romantic.)

Dude, are you retarded? Tacking on cat ears on females is simply to be able to make the argument "See, they aren't human. Therefore we don't need to give them human rights. Now, excuse me as I rape my pet."

No one except deranged furries actually wants furry ears on a girl. I just want to fuck without having to deal with women.

Pretty sure there's already a religion for treating women as if they aren't real humans, why add cat ears if that's your only concern?

Do you mean Christianity? Already too weak and watered down to properly control women.
Do you mean Islam? Sure, but it is tacked on with too much extra bullshit to be viable. I have considered becoming a Muslim, but if you research Muslim societies in the western world like the ones in Britain you find that Muslims are not really allowed to be themselves, they have to have a strong Muslim identity that they project or else people see them as lesser. And that sounds like too much. I'd rather stay an atheist.

>why add cat ears if that's your only concern
Science is stronger than religion. People may be able to ignore religious reasons for why women ought to be treated as cattle, but no one would be able to ignore the scientific fact that this female-looking being is not really human and therefore it has no legal protection. It is simply another product of capitalism, free to be sold and bought. And really, isn't that what America is all about? All I can say is God bless catgirls and may God bless the United States of America.

is that pic real or photoshop?

dumb frog poster.

Its still in a human form though, and it does pass the Turing test, ergo you cannot rape cat-ladies because that would be the same as raping human babes with cat ears and a cat tail stapled to their flesh.

Beautiful. That's at least 8/10 material.

Please play Nekopara. The girls go in heat like every month and they willingly give their pussy to their owner.

I say rape because it is fun word to say. Rape. But if you play Nekopara there is a way around having to actually rape someone, an act that I would not enjoy as I like the girl feeling good too. Imagine if women were like men and gave away their pussy more easily so that we did not need to do so much bullshit just to get pussy? Well, easy solution! Build catgirls!

Women kind of do go into heat though, look up ovulation. You just need to find out when they have it during the month.

There's an easier solution, OP.

>stop being beta
>start working out
>get a job paying $100k+/year

Instant pussy magnet. But sure, it's probably easier to manipulate the human genome to create cat girls.

This is what learning sex-ed from hentai does to people.

What if being beta is genetic and he's hopeless without genetic modification to turn him into a chad?

Have you played Nekopara? Women don't go into heat quite as these catgirls man. Also, what if I want to run a bakery with unpaid labor? In Nekopara the solution was that the guy who was opening his bakery brought his two childhood pets (the catgirls) and made them work in the bakery. And they gladly accepted because of how much they loved him. Real women wouldn't do that. Ergo, we need catgirls.

Why do all that when I could learn more math instead? Sounds pretty pointless to me.

It is not hentai. It is a visual novel with a deep artistic expression that comments on the flaws of our society by juxtapositioning it with what could be. Of course, the piece of art includes sex scenes but they serve a narrative and artistic purpose. Furthermore, they are not the only part of the game. The main part of the game is the story of this young man opening a new business so the visual novel is actually an exploration of this neo-capitalism enhanced with catgirls.

Maybe for an ignorant pleb like you, it is just hentai, but for the enlightened viewer, like me, it is a true masterpiece. You could never understand it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2169746/Treatment-Joy-Chinese-schoolgirl-Liu-Jiangli-affected-rare-condition-covers-black-fur.html

Well the second two will still get you plenty of women. Sometimes they even find the 'shy' Chad's even more attractive.

Nothing stops you from looking like a Chad, even if you're ugly as fuck, as long as you don't have any legit birth defects. Even if you make $20k/year flipping burgers you can still pretend on the weekend and get some.

The fur density isnt enough to stop the uncanny valley thank god our fur density makes us almost naked.

I may not have played Nekopara but I have played quite a few art pieces with similar genres like Simgirls and Monster Girl Quest. My favorite art piece of this genre although it isn't a game is probably Monster Musume. I don't understand how you can treat girls differently just because they look differently. You should still treat them as equals as that's the only way you'll develop a real relationship with them. I support women voluntarily becoming genetically modified cat girls not to become sex slaves, but because it would be the ultimate challenge to overcome to find true happiness and is heart warmingly romantic. Also everyone knows monster/cat girls are 100% communist so get the fuck out of here with your system of oppression.

I watched Monster Musume until it became fucking boring, but I still have and enjoy the opening. I have to say, you are disgusting. Horse girls? Snake girls? Amoeba girls? You can't even properly fuck them! It is disgusting.

What I like about catgirls and specially Nekopara is the idea that it brings. The idea of things that will last you forever. Feelings and experiences that will always be with you. Let me explain:

When the main character was a kid his family got him tons of catgirls, but each game focuses only on a couple of them. These pets were his childhood. Obviously, there was nothing sexual about it because he was a kid. The catgirls were also kids and from their perspective, they are just pets who were adopted into a loving household so it is all good. But then the kid grows up and has to go away to live his life.

In the real world, your childhood pets fucking die. By the time you are an adult your cats and dogs are already fucking resting in peace. You'll never have them back. You are fucked. Only the memories remain to haunt you. BECAUSE ANIMALS FUCKING DIE.

But in this perfect world when our main character as an adult settles down and opens up a bakery (his lifelong passion) who do you guess calls? HIS CATGIRLS. From way back when he was a kid! And they are ready to support him and love him. The catgirls ship themselves to his bakery and wear maid dresses to help him in the shop. But of course, these catgirls are already adults too and because they go into heat like every 30 seconds they need some good dick, which is fine. It is all consensual and beautiful.

And here is the main idea. The core concept that had me crying in all the emotional scenes that were long narrations about love and life. The idea that these pets from his childhood will actually be with him forever. Back when he was a kid he could play with them, like we did with our pets. But now as an adult he can work with them and fuck them. Isn't that a beautiful concept?

Just get brain damage in your frontal lobe and all of that beta behavior will be gone FOREVER.

I don't think you understand the appeal of how unfuckable these lifeforms might be. I'm the kind of guy who likes life to be a challenge. You might be the kind of guy who likes to play it safe and play games like Pokemon on easy mode but I'm hardcore. I've played and beaten the three heart challenge of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time and yes, I've even played Dark Souls and got good in the process. Overcoming physical adversity and fucking a human spider is just another challenge to be overcome, git gud faggot. Needing to rely on childhood safety nets like your pets transformed into catgirls to keep you company to me just screams cowardice. Have you ever even had your life almost squeezed out of you by a lamia or been dropped from a height of 50 feet by a harpy with your catgirls? Didn't think so bub.

>fucking a human spider
Not gonna lie, that spider was really fucking hot and the scenes when she was introduced haunting the main character were pretty fun. I am almost sure that back then I busted a nut from looking at her tits.

But that is just too far gone. I would not fuck a spider. I would maybe titfuck a spider because at least the tits are hot. But that is just disgusting.

Also I don't care if you are hardcore and you think I'm a pussy. The thing is that Monster Musume does not come with any artistic direction. There is no depth, no meat to chew on. Nekopara has principles and ideals, political motivations, societal motivations, economic commentary, etc. It is a work of art on par with the work of the greatest enlightenment philosophers.

You know, maybe the thing is that you are just a kid. And edgy kid who thinks it is cool to fuck spiders. Well, let me tell you something. When you grow up things start changing. There is a lot that you leave behind and even more that you simply forget and jesus fuck would I kill to right now have something that connected me with my early childhood. Something like pet catgirls who played with me back when I was a kid but because they are actually humans they sustain a human lifespan, just like me.

I just like things that last forever. And catgirls certainly last forever. You can play with them as a kid and then fuck them as an adult. They are the perfect creature. And because they would all be genetically engineered by a corporation, capitalism would incentivize these corporations to build the hottest fucking catgirls ever. Like, we will all be banging 10/10s in a catgirl future. It will be utopia.

Maybe you find fucking a human spider disgusting because you are not mature enough to be desensitized to morality. There are horrors far more dreary than the likes of Monster Musume. Have you never heard of the art pieces Yandere Simulator or Rapeplay for example? Try playing those sometime and maybe you'll see life in a new perspective where fucking a normal girl who looks slightly more spiderlike is actually pleasant. I know I'm old enough to have had many such horrid experiences. As for connecting with your childhood I find it best to leave your past behind you. As the American saying goes: "the past isn't important, just forget about it, it isn't useful". Under capitalism catgirls will be a nightmare. You like catgirls? Just imagine microtransactions for every cat feature. 0.99$ per hair, 2$ per tail millimetre, 5$ per cat habit. Cat girls will only be for the super rich and the rest of us will get dregs. Planned obsolescence where catgirls are thrown out when they die every 4 years. Catgirls should be made for use to be loved forever, not for exchange like capitalism enforces, which is why we need genetically engineered catgirls only when communism has been achieved. Either that or maybe catgirls can help us to achieve communism.

wow this is the most autistic thread i've seen in awhile.

>OP is the uber-weeb, the God amongst weebs
>Genuinley believes that that trashy visual novel portrays even a hint of reality in sexuality. Doesn't consider that maybe its just minor hentai to attract and feed fanbois.

Beta isn't genetic though, sure genes can affect your testosterone levels but if you a guy, your a guy.
I saw this guy who used to be the most cucked of betas, gave him some advice and now he's alpha af.

>cahnging physical feattures changes psychological ones
>the new cat-girls will totally not be bitches who happen to have a tail.

This fag knows what's up.
Musume all the way!
*posts obligatory lamia*

>implying that fucking a sadistic spider-gril is at all an adversity, like something to be avoided
lol, get on my level fgt.

That's a god damn amazing idea. We need to allocate all the moneys for the relevant research. We will have sexbots AND cat girls. What a time to be alive.

This is assuming catgirls are not considered humans with minor differences.

look at this fucking virgin

why are you people like this

Why wouldn't you want a childhood pet that in your adulthood can also become your worker and your mistress? It sounds like the perfect deal to me. All a man needs is a steady income and a woman. The catgirl can be your woman, and she can work in your bakery to help you make money. It is perfect.