Marxist threads stay up in peace

>marxist threads stay up in peace
>right wing lit threads get saged and shitposted to death
Why doesn't right wing lit get any respect around here?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I tend to learn right wing myself but your threads are bad, because you are not talking about any specific books or anything. You're obviously just trying to start some kind of shitstorm

Spencer is a Godless homosexual and all the literature surrounding him is meme tier.

>pointing out fact
>starting shitstorm

Marxist threads tend to inspire some degree of actual debate/discussion. "right wing lit" threads just devolve into one or two retarded frogposters sperging out for no reason

I agree with , maybe you should contribute with some books and why should we read them.
Also, the right-wing-vs.-marxism debate isn't real.

The real problem is that there is no respect for right wing authors here.

Maybe, but there's a lack of respect for many kinds of authors here, propagandists of poor prose being one of them. .

Because right wing authors tend to espouse pseudo-scientific claims about race, and use it to justify racism, when science agrees that race is not a real thing. So it's hard to respect them when they don't even take scientific reality into account

>saging a thread to death
lel. How does that even work

>pseudo-scientific
What do you mean?
>race is not a real thing
Does that mean racism isn't real?

Respect is earned. Now think on that.

Unfortunately OP, liberals are just so childlike that they can't see a Thoughtful discussion without screaming "MUH FEELZ!!1!" and flinging shit soaked with their salty tears.

Ironically posts like this is why every right wing lit threads suck so bad

Majority of the time those threads are just posting stormfront created charts and things of that sort. Seldom do they discuss lit but instead politics that of which isn't lit related. Note nothing is wrong with that, but there is a board for it already.

>Be completely immature
>Get called out for your behavior
>Start complaining about the ""rudeness"" of others
Sorry for startling you, you special snowflake.

>Because right wing authors tend to espouse pseudo-scientific claims about race, and use it to justify racism
yes
>when science agrees that race is not a real thing
no

There's a dose of irony in every post you make isn't there?

And exactly, what's wrong with stormfront charts?
Don't you think that statistics are valid independently if they come from one place or another?

If you want to be taken seriously, start by posting some serious intellectuals and not a fucking pseud like Richard Spencer.

>tfw there is no race gene

"right wing" posters would rather talk about e-celebs and how bad librulz are

>pseudo-scientific claims about race
If I didn't know people were this dumb, I'd assume this is a bait post.

Note I said nothing was wrong with that, but this isn't the place to discuss them there is already a board for this...

Irony is the only way to deal with (((you))) dipshits.

If you're saying there are no inborn differences between populations of humans, then you're the one who isn't taking scientific reality into account.

Right-wing threads become little more than shitboxes for the bashing of Arabs/Blacks and women, followed by autistic crying. Until your threads allow for serious discussion and the sharing of literature, your threads will never be taken seriously.

You implied it was wrong. If you truly believed that it wasn't wrong, you would have not posted it, faggot.

>Also, the right-wing-vs.-marxism debate isn't real.

It IS real because Marxists believe that class consciousness should override ethnic/cultural nationalism, while right-wingers tend to believe the opposite.

Really activated my almonds

>cries in a right wing lit thread about crying
Wow... so this... is the power... of /leftypol/

The threads discussing Land and Moldbug are generally pretty good, but then again they're not your typical /pol/-tier right wingers.

Notice the general quality of the posts by this user. This is a large part of why those threads usually turn into a shit flinging contest.

>propagandists of poor prose being one of them.

care to elaborate on this?

Facts are social constructs, shitlord.

nigga is you telling me we's be white niggas

I wonder how many times you've let your mom/sister/gf get raped by gangs of "multicuralism".

No, facts are intellectual terrorism.

Racial/sexual realism IS serious discussion, but it's considered too taboo for modern academia so it is always considered fringe and crazy

I fail to understand your logic. I clearly stated there was nothing wrong with posting them, but I also acknowledged you shouldn't post it discuss them here when there is a board for it.

The tide is turning. A lot of evolutionary psychologists are beginning to be taken more seriously.

moldbug is literally a videogame villain

Why should waste my precious time writing long paragraphs about why you are fundamentally wrong, when I can just point out in a clear and concise sentence the obvious fact that you are an indoctrinated manchild?

Um, not really hunny.

Threads like this are not helping.

He meant on the internet, specifically on /pol/ and reddit.

Um...

Yea no I'm done here. Keep banning them mother fuckers.

Oh, so you're one of those persons that believes that people should keep their ideologies to themselves?
Why should someone that knows for certain that he has the truth not share it with others?

Show me a single peer-reviewed scientific article, reliably sourced, that actually proves to have a classification on different races.

You mean by the (((scientists)))?

>come to a literature board
>"NIGGERS ARE DUMB!!!!!"
wtf why do the commies hate facts

Tbf any thread that doesn't deal with left-wing literature is a right-wing thread.

The views of absolutely every human who walked this earth before 1950 would now be considered as the fringe of the fringe, the most extreme, radical and inhuman form of right ever put forward by the most crazed fanatics of our times ; if we take an example of the first generation of truly "leftist" individuals, I mean a man like Voltaire, one quick look at his works and deeds would quickly inform us that such an individual, walking amongst us, would now appear like a nazi, or worse ; and anyone who lived before this first generation of leftist individuals would be without hesitation committed to the nearest asylum for daring to speak truths too violent, truths too true.

It is a shame that the works of the Left restrain themselves by holding on to this barbarous past ; Burn it all, I say ; and roll with the left. Is this not what is being attempted today, in our universities, by those who relentlessly ask for a more diverse, a less /white/ canon?

I say : Happy, those who long for eternal sleep, and long to burn the past ; for the future will burn them too, and they too shall have sleep !

how convient

>implying that all your opinions are drawn from peer-reviewed scientific articles

Also, lol ((( experts ))).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

What an awful way for a debate to exist.

However, I think race and culture are more real than class will ever be.

>science agrees that race is not a real thing
Oh, but it is a real thing

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
>We review the results of genetic analyses that show that human genetic variation is geographically structured, in accord with historical patterns of gene flow and genetic drift.

>Cause most of the crime despite being a minority
>Have lower IQ even when accounting for wealth, education and culture.
Excuse me princess for not conforming to your idiotic world view!

Great, you made your point
Now, where does actual literature come into all of this ?

There's a right wing lit thread almost every other day here. There are right wing recs and charts and sometimes there are even proper discussions on those rare occasions when it's someone actually interested and not just another retarded /pol/ teenager trying to kill time through flamewars and autistic contrarian shitposting.

I made this thread with the purpose of discussing it; you are the one shitposting and derailing it. What the fuck is your problem?

>Great, you made your point
>Now,

Stop right there.

> At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

> The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

>another retarded /pol/ teenager
Because obviously all of you marxists """intellectuals""" are full grown mature manly men, aren't you?

>he still dont get in
nigga u dumb

What is it ?
There never was a single book or author mentioned, you started your thread with an open-question that was quickly answered, and then your army of brave meme-scientists came at full force with their redpills(tm)
The answer why nobody takes you seriously is this thread itself. You're a bunch of self-righteous retards, worse than any anarcho-queer commie

>You're a bunch of self-righteous retards, worse than any anarcho-queer commie
Nice ad hominem you've got here, you intellectual genius!

Listen, there is nothing wrong with discussing politics in any manner, however this is a board where we discuss literature. It should stay this way if you want to post political charts and shit, do it on the board designed for said usage. This is elementary.

There are millions of books on politics and politics discussion that are just propaganda. There are even works of literature that are openly propagandistic.
But the difference between literature and propaganda according to Veeky Forums is the aesthetic quality of the texts. Right-wing propaganda has incredibly dull prose, so don't expect anyone here take it as 'serious' literature.

cf. with Orwell, for example. He is a self-admitted anarcho-syndicalist propagandist, but he's also an extraordinary storyteller, so he is generally well-regarded here, though I think his political compromise remains unclear here.

Please read this This is neither Veeky Forums nor /pol/
I'm asking again, now that you made your point, what does any of this have to do with literature ?

How old are you dude? Be honest

>marxist thread
>supporters and opponents actually arguing and discussing at least somewhat logically and with decency

>"right wing" thread
>it's a bunch of underage cretins shitposting (((pol)))-style

Gee, I wonder why the latter are unpopular.

You haven't answered my question:
Why should someone that knows for certain that he has the truth not share it with others in any place and time?

That doesn't mean that humans can be classified into clean races

>Dicky Spencer is the OP image
OP is the answer to his own question.

>what does any of this have to do with literature ?
Not who you're responding to, but hell, you're a fucking piece of shit. You were the first to say right-wing literature includes "pseudo-scientific claims about race" and now that you've been proven wrong on the fact that race indeed exists, you try to backpedal, saying "i-it d-doesn't have any thing to do with literature!"

What the fuck do you even read ? I'd fucking break your face, nigga. You can't understand shit if you're a leftist. Our literature, the works of the centuries, it wasn't written for life-denying little cunts like you, for shit-spouting always-protesting little mediocre fucks. Read Homer you bitch, it might cure you of your mediocrity.

No, absolutely not. But they mostly maintain a basic level of discussion, while right wing threads almost inevitably get shit up by NIGGER NIGGER AIDS GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NAO MERCHANT.JPG children, even if there are sane interesting conservative posters in them.

A lot of left-wing literature and philosophy is grounded in the assumption that race is not a real thing and that there are no inborn behavioral or cognitive differences between human populations. If you do believe that those inborn differences exist, then you differ from the mainstream left on a very fundamental level. Unfortunately there's been a theoretical vacuum on the right for quite some time and it's currently being filled by /pol/-tier thinkers.

Because this literally isn't the place to discuss your "truth" pertaining to that subject.

This is /fitlit/ speaking, I swear I'll fucking smash your teeth in you little leftist cunt.

>don't talk about literature I disagree with on the literature board
Grow up

You can tell where their ancestors came from.

Not every right wing person was a racial supremacist and not every left wing person was anti-racist. Right vs. left is about capitalism vs. marxism.

For example you can tell to a high degree of certainty how much of their genetic admixture originated from the area detailed in this link.
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/

>talk about literature
>whole thread is retarded /pol/ bickering
WILL SOMEONE FINALLY BRING UP ANY RIGHT WING BOOKS THEY WANT TO DISCUSS

Still here.

I bet you're a chubby, smelly motherfucker. Get the fuck out of here.
This is Chad nationalism and you've already lost.

Marxism explicitly condemns racism you utter moron

>they mostly maintain a basic level of discussion
Yeah, you are certainly proving that right now by treating my opinion with the respect you want from us, you fucking lefty.

No because Veeky Forums is an Alt Right colony now (thanks #FrogTwitter) and the Alt Right can only drop names, not read.

That's probably my favorite part of the book

Fuuuck captchas today

Is anyone familiar with Thomas Carlyle? I recently picked Chartism and Sartor Resartus, but I haven't started reading them yet.

see

>leftypol shits up a right wing lit thread
>wonders why OP talks about leftists shitting up right wing lit threads

No no no no no no....charts does not equate to literature. Neither does any sort of political propaganda web image. It's one thing to talk about a right wing book, its another to shit entire threads up with pol images.

>literally quoting from A BOOK which critiques exactly how you have behaved in this thread
>what does this have to do with literature

I'm really beginning to side with the more radical notion that leftism is a survival strategy for otherwise genetically deficient failures.

see Leftists cannot understand the canon. It wasn't made for them.

Haven't you read the thread asshole ? Literature is very much discussed when it is actually mentioned and argued for. So far it hasn't been the case, passing around pol memes isn't literature

>have a safe space
>never use it

>Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/

>go to /pol/

/pol/ should tolerate marxists so they can fuck off to /pol/ too.

I'm not on the left. What opinion are you talking about and in what way wrong did I treat it?