You probably haven't even had hummus have you? It's a Middle Eastern dish...

You probably haven't even had hummus have you? It's a Middle Eastern dish. I learned how to eat hummus while I was abroad. You probably eat it wrong.

first step in eating hummus wrong is buying store made crap, you mong.

Oh hi Sammy, long time no see, what's it like as a 32 year old man ironically shilling hummus on the cooking board of Veeky Forums? I say ironically because you haven't had a paid job in months (and no, open mic nights at Boston comedy clubs don't count as paid jobs) and no business would touch you with a 10 foot pole after the shit you pulled on Adult Swim, so why are you here. The over/under is still 5 years until you kill yourself btw, place your bets now.

is that tim or eric?

>being this mad that you don't get $1700 a month to make 2 youtube videos

not even memeing take that shit to /pol/ sam hydes comedy is to intelligent for these plebs.

Sam, please make a sequel to the Flavorful Smoke video. I watch it every time I smoke because I have no friends and I'm lonely, it makes me feel like I have a friend.

Sam, that's less than federal minimum wage without the benefits of insurance which is why you're on MassHealth. You literally could not survive if you weren't living in your mom's basement.

Supremely Spicy >>>> Everything else

> that's less than federal minimum wage
And? I would love for someone to give me $1700/month for nothing
You sound incredibly buttblasted.

I like it, but man, it's really spicy.

REDIT thread

How is he allowed on Patreon?

>And? I would love for someone to give me $1700/month for nothing
If only it was so simple, let's not discount how much you have to pay people to be in your videos nowadays now that the only people who could even tolerate you left, I mean honestly how much do you have to pay women to be in your videos, it can't be cheap. Plus, let's face it, the 14-16 year olds that comprise your audience don't have the disposable income to make your lifestyle sustainable, and by lifestyle I mean your $24,000 a year min wage job at a coffee shop.

did he fuck your girlfriend or something. Jesus, you sound like a bitter ex.

>go to HWNDU
>gf leaves with the Alt Right guys
>Sam sends a pic with her, says there's a line, don't wait up
>angrily shitpost on Veeky Forums when someone brings him up

>ugly pedophile making threads about hummus
Gross

>I learned how to eat hummus while I was abroad

I'm not taking food advice from a tranny.

Because he's SATIRE. He actually hates white people, loves the blacks, hates conservatism, and has a special place in his heart for g-ds chosen people of israel. How do you not see it??

What are you doing here, Cody Cigar?

i'm living in middle east the hummus here is amazing especially in jordan i prefer it with hamburger , falafel , kabab and almost every thing

Aren't you the rapper for Linkin Park?

He said that he made some big money betting on trump