I realized today that I'm lonely. That I'm entirely cut off from other people and don't have a single friend

I realized today that I'm lonely. That I'm entirely cut off from other people and don't have a single friend.

It has never bothered me before (thanks in part to Veeky Forums) but today I realized what a fucked position this is. Very few girls will want to date someone who has no friends, for example.

Are there any books about this? Any characters in a similar situation?

>Very few girls will want to date someone who has no friends, for example.
dude become an alpha autist like me

I'm talking about a serious relationship with an intelligent, responsible girl.

>Very few girls will want to date someone who has no friends, for example.
You're pathetic. You'll never have friends. kys

Could you explain why you think that? I'm not doubting you, just curious.

the stranger
and gain some attitude you pathetic autist

How old are you?

how old are you and what do you do in ur lief

nigger, girls are all stupid, and if they will fall in love with you, nothing will matter, they will just want your d and your money

just join a sports club or something

do boxing

>Very few girls will want to date someone who has no friends
If you're a teenager then yes. Everyone loses friends as they mature and by the time family and kids come around there's almost no time for them at all. As long as you aren't annoyingly clingy everything's fine,

>14 year olds giving relationship advice

>girl being stupid

lol

Henry Chinaski in "Ham on Rye"

what an original perspective

>random existential confession
>"any books about this" to justify thread and make sure mods will not delete it
This has become the paradigm, uh?

practical advice

you slut

>just join the foreign legion brah

You people are so pathetic.

The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter is a great book about loneliness.

>do a sport = join the foreign legion
wut

And that's why you read Plato.

>It has never bothered me before (thanks in part to Veeky Forums) but today I realized what a fucked position this is. Very few girls will want to date someone who has no friends, for example.

No. No female wants to date a guy with nothing going on period. Women don't want to be with a guy who places her over everything anyway. They pretend like they do, but they don't.

The trick to life is to work on yourself and not put pussy on a pedestal. Go to work, go to school, and do something productive and attention grabbing. You want to pull a woman INTO your world, not make her your world.

I guarantee if you have all these successful things going on for you, they'll flock to you out of the simple fact that you're living like a fulfilled man. Your life will continue to go on with or without her and she knows this.

By displaying ambition and self-worth, she'll want to be with you forever and be part of your story.

>nothing going on
nothing is ever going on

This is.not r9k.

pls kys

>kys
This is.not reddit.

pls kill yourself

You're going on! Can't get you to shut up

If the only reason you want friends is so that you appear more appealing to a prospective girlfriend, you should know that - from my experience at least - most girls will not care about your social circle. Contrary stuff I know, but if you think about it, would you really care if your girlfriend had any friends?

As long as you fulfill some sort of need for her, whether that be interesting, excitement, humour, safety/security, money etc., then it really does not matter how you live your life. That includes having no friends, or indeed, being a NEET.

As for the friendship part, it's gonna be hard. If you have any sort of social anxiety you're going to need to take care of that before you do any friend-hunting because it's seriously going to put a damper on your efforts. Only once you're socially relaxed and confident does making friends come naturally, the way it's supposed to be. Go to clubs and events that you're interested in and you'll naturally navigate towards those you find interesting.

Catcher in the Rye is my go-to loneliness book. Surrealist literature like borges, kafka and murakami also deal with themes of isolation and alienation.

>Contrary stuff I know, but if you think about it, would you really care if your girlfriend had any friends?
Yes, if a girl has no friends she's probably weird and/or batshit crazy. It's definitely a red flag.

This. Even bigger red flag than her having had a small number of sex-partners or even being a virgin.

I remember being kind of disappointed when I found out that my crush had an active social circle. She seemed so lonely in class and I had hoped she was a friendless loser like I was.

She rejected me anyway lol

>Even bigger red flag than her having had a small number of sex-partners or even being a virgin
nice try schlomo

almost made me reply

Why do people always recommend The Stranger when this question comes up? Mersault or whatever his name was was a straight up Chad.

becuz "people" have only read like 5 berks in their entire lifes and one of them is always stranger

my diary desu

Almost made me think

I have two friends.
My girlfriend has none.

His last sentence reveals he's a retard.
>hurr women are attracted to you not caring
Might as well add "not caring and being confident", which is the usual shit mongoloids spew.
Also
>boo hoo I fucked a lot of hot girls, I feel like shit
Why anybody made a screencap of this putrid pile of shit, and then why someone posted it anywhere, is beyond me.

>Very few girls will want to date someone who has no friends
They don't care, unless you spend all your time whining about it.
I have no friends and no intentions to have them. Only acquaintances I see once in a while.

Accurate advice. It doesn't matter about friends, what matters is what you have going on.
Are you an interesting, engaging and responsible human?

>realizes he is completely alone
>instead of asking how to fix this he asks for one more thing to do alone
Whew