Aside from salt and pepper, how do you take your scrambled eggs to the next level?

Aside from salt and pepper, how do you take your scrambled eggs to the next level?

sea urchin

Cayenne

I lightly fry some finely diced onions and bacon (or ham), then add some finely diced tomatoes and the liquid egg. Season with salt and pepper, garnish with chives. Serve with buttered mealy potatoes.

Cheese
Fried egg
Boypussy

Butter. Maybe a tiny amount of cream. Fresh herbs like chive or tarragon. I like making those giant souffle-omelettes sometimes and putting in Parmesan before I fold them.

Also, bacon lardons with shallots, spring onions, and cheddar if I'm going all out.

>dollop of butter milk
>a sprinkle of dried basil
>half a handful of grated cheddar cheese
>a dash of worcestershire sauce

Cinnamon

>basil
You lost me. If only you had said parsley instead.

make an omelette

>worcestershire sauce

Who tf adds hotsauce to eggs

most fellas

avocado

>worcestershire sauce
just be careful if you are white

>worcestershire sauce
>hot sauce

u wot m8

cooked in the leftover piggy fat from the bacon I just fried, picking up any little bits of stuck on bacon from the bottom of the pan

Egg.
Nam pla.
Sugar.
Tomatoes.

In pan. Scramble. Done.

Faggot.

cheddar cheese
Spicy breakfast sausage
Picante Sauce

All on a flour tortilla.

Creme fraiche.

eggs is one of the ingredients where quality really matters desu. a good range free egg with an orange, almost red yolk is amazing. one from a shitty produce where the chicks fed only garbage and the yolk is pale "yellow" is awful.

spinach and parmesan, or ham and tomato

Sour cream

Truffle oil
Brains
Blue Cheese
Nutmeg

Since when do zombies like to have their brains seasoned?

One of the above with eggs will do, not all at once I'm not a monster

> Turns out that egg yolk color is really just an indicator of the hen's diet! If they eat more yellow-orange carotenoids, or natural pigments, it affects and changes the yolk's color.

>In fact, while artificial color additives are not allowed to be added to chicken feed, naturally pigmented substances like marigold flowers are sometimes added to feed to enhance yolk color.

Nice placebo t. google.

>Blue Cheese
unironically god tier with scrambled eggs

>58▶
can of Herdez, or other coarse salsa.

Orange yolks are from beta carotene in the chicken feed user, it has fuck all to do with the quality in the egg. The totally natural bio eggs I sometimes get from an acquaintance whose family owns backyard chickens are lemon yellow, but the eggs you can buy in a German supermarket like ALDI are all orange because here it is allowed to add beat carotene supplements to the feed.

Mexican chorizo scrambled in, stuff it in a tortilla with some hot sauce...heavenly.

Lots of butter
Fresh chivies

Maybe a little hot sauce when I'm feeling adventurous

You only use cream if it's for an omelette.
For scrambled, dash in some fresh thyme for dat goodness

>You only use cream if it's for an omelette.
Umm, no sweetie.

All an omelette needs is a splash of water and for the eggs to be very thoroughly whisked.

You haven't lived until you've had scrambled eggs with feta. Add in some spinach or mushrooms too if you wanna go all out.

Tony Chachere's

>hot sauce

As a native of worcestershire this triggered me

I inadvertantly put some fresh tarragon in eggs because I had cooked some mushrooms with it earlier. I would advise against adding it to eggs. I had just 1 whole tarragon leaf with the mushrooms and ym spouse said it was overpowering/clashing. I usually use a dried parsley/dill/spinach mix for eggs. Everyone likes that.

Add a splash of milk before beating the eggs, makes fluffier and creamier. start stirring immediately when the eggs hit the pan. I like some green onion and generous pepper

cinnamon

Uhh this might sound like heresy but god damn it I fucking love it.

Canned tuna...

by adding butter

If I cook the eggs downstairs and carry them upstairs to eat they're on another level.

You should be taken to another level of existence, as in dying.

Just bought a 12 case of the red beans and rice, stuff is so good

Take tomatoes, mince into a mushy pile. Sautee until most of the liquid has evaporated, enjoy your fresh mater paste on eggs

Thyme and tarragon work surprisingly nicely (this is coming from a guy who has only ever really used salt and pepper on shit so who knows if I'm right since I'm brand fucking new to cooking).

I also like to cut up and fry some bacon to add into the eggs while they're cooking

Marmite.

I smoked a lot of weed in my early 20's before quitting. At 31 I got high a couple of times again to see if I was missing anything. Not really, except I made some cheese eggs. There wasn't anything special about them, but, goddamn. Those were the best tasting eggs I've eaten in years. There's nothing I could do to eggs to make them taste as good as those eggs tasted. Thanks for reading my blog senpai.

ricotta. trust me, my man.

SAUSAGE, HOME FRIES, PEPPERS ONIONS

This stuff i great with eggs

I must try this.

Dry tarragon is pretty versatile. It's the fresh herb that can be overpowering. The taste of fresh tarragon is kind of like licorice, very different from dried.

Yeah should have thrown a disclaimer that I was talking about dried herbs. Recently moved into a place of my own and the stuff I was given were dry based and I haven't gotten around to getting some herb pots going.

Not to say that dried herbs are bad by any means, it's just nicer to have fresh stuff.

Melt some goat cheese and blend it in with the beaten egg before cooking. 10/10

Chopped ham.

tomato sauce

valentinas black, little bit of red pepper or dill.

I always start off my eggs with a fatty meat (chopped up pork belly, pancetta , etc.). When most of the fat has melted, I throw in and sweat some diced onion until aromatic. My eggs themselves are just whisked with salt, pepper, and Parmigiano-Reggiano, then tossed into the pan and lightly scrambled. While the eggs are still semi-liquid, I toss in my veggies that need more cooking time, then larger chunks of onion later on, because I love semi-raw onion in my eggs.

After all the liquid egg is gone, I throw in a dollop of sour cream to cool it down and give it a creamy finish, then I mix in fresh cilantro or parsley.

I've never had anybody not love my scrambled eggs.

Sautee onions until nearly caramelized
Add chopped fresh tomato to pan, sautee until withered
Salt and pepper
Add beaten eggs and scramble

Also,
Dice a russet potato
A little oil in the pan, get the potatoes crispy with some favorite seasonings (salt, pepper, cayenne, sage, thyme, rosemary)
Pour in beaten eggs and scramble
Turn off heat, add shredded sharp cheddar, put a lid on it until cheese melts

WALA

>cheese on scrambled eggs

>Using water instead of whole milk and a dash of worchestershire

a little grated hard cheese like parmigiano or aged asiago.

bacon/sausage/turkey bacon
american cheese

that's a little too far, user, but maybe i haven't had it prepared right. only tried it once btw

hot sauce? user what the fuck are you talking about?

agreed, the hottest thing my flyover mouth can take is miracle whip.

'spice' is just a code word for white genocide.

Tossed salad

I work in a cafe and we add full fat cream to our scrambled eggs.

Fuck off nigger

leek. (fried) cherry tomahtoes, cut in half and fried for a bit

>mix them with mayo, fresh basil and parmesan before cooking
>or fry diced bacon in its fat and than add eggs, garnish with chives
>or fry them on dried tomato oil and add chopped dried tomatoes

Parsley and a splash of whole milk beaten in with the eggs.

just cook them in butter instead of cooking oil, they'll taste about 100x better

scrambled eggs are simple, so keep them simple, don't mix kale or whatever into them like a fag

fresh chives
crème fraîche
butter
homemade bread
grilled cherry tomatoes

I make them over medium because I'm not a child. Only children like scrambled eggs.

>t. the virgin fry

Garlic or green onion,parsley,tomato,sausage. Basically what i have in the fridge. Sometimes i cook potatoes and then add eggs at the end.

You put them on the highway, and show them the sign, and take it to the limit one more time.

Duck Eggs.

Dave's Gourmet Scorpion sauce

Imo dry herbs have their place. There are some things that just work better with the muted flavor of dry herbs, and then some herbs where the difference is night and day. But yeah there are a lot of situations where fresh is a must.

Take a piece of Sourdough bread and butter both sides. Cut a hole in the middle. Put the bread in a medium heat pan. Crack an egg in the hole. You can chose if you want to scramble the yolk or just have it the way it is. Grab some garlic salt and some pepper. Or, alternatively you can use Onion powder, salt and pepper. Season to taste. Fry it up and serve it on a plate. Its a filling breakfast.

u sound like a fag

taco bell fire sauce

Or just leave the bread intact and put the egg on top after.

try it on popcorn

>ctrl+f "brown sugar"
>phrase not found

you fuckers are plebs. A small pinch of brown sugar with some cayanee or your insane hot sauce with ghost chili or habenero and a little more butter, with some chives.

Hot sauce. Preferred Tapatio but all I have is Valentina and it's an alright substitute.

goat cheese, some basil or chives, maybe a little cayenne

or taco style

Inside a quesadilla

Topped with a spoonful of ricotta cheese or Greek yogurt. I always sprinkle in smashed fennel seeds and coriander. garnished with fresh parsley.

Japanese Seven Spice

That's a bit rude, don't you think?

pork brains

Mexican chorizo. Mexican chorizo and scrambled eggs (little bit more oil to make the chorizo greasy) is pretty good hangover food. Wrap it in a burrito or eat it with corn tortillas.

salt cod.

Check out Gordon Ramsay's Masterclass series, m8. It's what he uses in the "elevated scrambled eggs" episode.

Mate, that comes from England, what was one of the whitest countries in Europe