Is there any web app that lets me paste an essay (250-750 words) and informs me about grammar errors...

Is there any web app that lets me paste an essay (250-750 words) and informs me about grammar errors, possible stylistic problems, advice, etc.

Not that hemmingway bullshit one tho

Microsoft Word?

>possible stylistic problems
Yeah, travel 100 years into the future and they might have an algorithm that'll do that

Or, you know, hand the thing to a human being that knows about that stuff and have them read it

Something smarter

>100 years
Lel, you're out the loop really badly user

I don't have access to such a human being, it would take too long, it wouldn't be available 24/7, and it wouldn't work for as many essays I want. Humans are shit

Grammarly is ok

Yes

Go to fiverr and pay $5 for a professional editor to review your essay for Hardee's

>needs an account
>fine let's see
>needs me to pay 30 dollars to see the "advanced issues"
>or you can get away with $10 if you get a one year subscription!
well that was useless; thanks user!

Wow clearly no one cares to improve these services, because the technology is already here for the most part, but I guess there's no interest

just post it as a job on upwork, freelancer etc
plenty of people who will do that for you for dirt cheap
just try not to get an indian to do it

>I want an automated Grammer reviewer that harnesses AI that rivals google but I don't want to pay a penny for it

>implying grammarly uses AI
If they want me to consider their shitty service, they should at least show me those advanced issues, and I'll see if it's worth paying for future reviews. But guess what, they're scared that I only need it once, yet they don't have a paying plan for one time use. You have to pay 30 for the whole month.

It's a scam service and they deserve no sympathy

You're a real fucking lazy dumbass, you know that?

How?

Paper rater.
It's not perfect but it's something.

>Lel, you're out the loop really badly user
LOL GUYS, YOU'RE ALL DUM; BEHND THE TIMES; LIKE LOOOL; THE TECH EXISTS I SWARE BUT I CAN'T FIND ITTT xDDD

You didn't understand that I was impersonating OP?

It wasn't very subtle

HAHAHAHAHA BAZINGA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA