Hi Veeky Forums kiddos What is the shape of our universe?

Also what would you say the shape/space would be best fit giving a decent explanation if you had to assume.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8&t=9s
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, it's sort of like this

>Waves hands around

But you know, as long as you see it the way you understand it.

klien bottle.

Space is amazing in that it takes the shape of whatever container you put it in. So I guess it depends on whether the universe is in a box or a bag or a bowl or a wallet.

something like this (pic)

I want Reddit to leave

There is no shape. The 'Universe' is just a classification for Everything.

I suppose it means whether or not the universe actually has definite borders, or if there truly are no borders, and there is no end to the universe, it exists indefinitely

Funnily enough the universe at the largest scales is flat.

Flat what? Cube?

3-torus

Spacetime

it is a torus fag

not exactly but you have the right idea with the Fibonacci spiral

Curvature =/= shape.

Could the universe be a mobius strip? Or does a mobius strip imply a curvature?

Thiiiiiiiiiiiis

youtu.be/SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8&t=9s

F = K q1*q2 / d^2

join us brother
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Because of the amount of mass within the universe It's more of a block curvatures are given to local areas with noticable mass, if there was any less mass it'd be elliptic and anymore hyperbolic.

Seeing as we can't physically observe all matter, I don't think we can know until we have deep, deep space travel

a mobius strip would imply a loop. it would imply you could theoretically go in 1 direction and eventually arrive back at the same exact spot.

yah we can know and we have known for millions of years it isn't that hard to figure out even, they indcotrainte you in school to make you around in circles so you can't find the answer, the Universe is 3,6,9, could not be any simpler

9=0

: )