How can i transition form thotlet to brainlet to big brained nibba within 8 months?

how can i transition form thotlet to brainlet to big brained nibba within 8 months?
>hard mode
I'm a neet drop out wanting to restart at community college in STEM degree
>Dante must die mode
I got Ds in math in high school and never got past Algebra 1

>never got past Algebra 1
assuming it is even possible, there’s your first step

these shit threads pop up all the time but youre particularly pathetic.
>community college
>struggled with algebra 1

give up

nooo

>I got Ds in math in high school and never got past Algebra 1

Read Euler's Elements of Algebra (Notate bene: It was written 247 years ago so the names of things are slightly different like "radical/irrational" -> "surd" and Euler messes up early on that "1/√-1 = √-1" when it should be "-√-1". But those minor things aside, it's the best algebra 1 book around)

Kill yourself.

stop posting shit like this

Well, it should be fairly obvious. You're going to have to redo a brief overview of high school grade science before you can transition into more advanced stuff.

There's no shame in it. If this is what you really want to do, you're going to have to start somewhere, and that somewhere should be at a level you can comprehend and build on, not get confused by.

I can't recommend any texts due to the American curriculum being different from Australia's, but I'm sure there are plenty of good resources out there for you to access for a cheap price.

With textbook recommendations, a institute will typically prescribe a certain text not because the content is more substantive than other texts, but rather because they deliver the content through lectures and workshops in the order that it appears in the text - making it easier to regiment the semester's content.

You should google best text for *subject*, read the reviews online, and I'm sure you'll be fine.

The real trick is really dedicating yourself to it, like its your own personal god that will grant you salvation.

Give up you fucking brainlet. The last thing we need is another dullard with no intuition stuttering as he asks for a visual example as a trivial concept is shown in mathematics. Do something that's a little more your station like menial labor or cleaning toilets.

What the fuck is a thotlet?

>Do something that's a little more your station like menial labor or cleaning toilets
You are aware that the comic book guy from the Simpsons is the stereotype of a highly intelligent man with an IQ of 165, but is so completely useless in every other faculty that he might as well not be alive, since he has no function.

You know, from the sound of it, you're the kind of person who believes that people are ordained from birth to have certain talents, but the only one you seem to value is "muh high iq".

You must be really insufferable to be around.

Kys.

A female brainlet.

No, I'll continue to be an empathetic person who realizes that their are people who possess talents far beyond what I'll ever be able to achieve (outside of academia), and I praise them for having found a skill set few can master.

I'll never be a great painter, or athlete, or politician, or author, but I commend and encourage those who have found success and talent in those disciplines, and I take great joy in consuming the fruits of their labour.

Your mentality only destroys the hopes and dreams of people, and I don't believe you understand just how easily people are dissuaded from following through because of crass and ignorant comments like yourself.

Veeky Forums is a place for curating creativity, inquisition and perspective exchange; it is not the place for acting like a monkey and exchanging insults because you don't like something that is out of your control.

Brainlet response from a brainlet. Color me extra chromosomed.

Not all high IQ people are mathematicians, all mathematicians have high IQ. Get it?

cringeworthy post

k

>empathetic
Delusional at best, misleading at worst.

>a great painter, or athlete, or politician, or author
All highly correlated with IQ.

Go have a drink and chill you tosspot.

You know, I'd hope there would be more discussion that appeal to IQ.

Race realists claim they don't need to prove their self worth, because they're white, and people who were white have achieved great things, so they don't have to.

IQ realists claim they don't need to prove their self worth, because they're intelligent, and people who were intelligent have achieved great things, so they don't have to.

It's the same mentality.

what the fuck is a thotlet?

>IQ realists claim they don't need to prove their self worth
No one said this. Fuck off already; you're embarrassing.

umm if you ask any IQ fag what he has achieved they have got nothing because having that badge of 140+ IQ deludes them from understanding that they are useless. If they are busy explaining their superiority to some anons online you already know their Rick and Morty comprehending IQ is going to waste.

>No one said this. Fuck off already; you're embarrassing.

Really? Well, here are the majority of replies to my posts that implied exactly that:

>Do something that's a little more your station like menial labor or cleaning toilets

>Kys.

>Brainlet response from a brainlet. Color me extra chromosomed.

All highly correlated with IQ.

Oy vey, I guess I'm so low stupid that I can only tell what is most readily apparent: In a thread about an user asking for starting advice is a thread full of people so full of their own grandiose that they huff their own farts and call it a masterpiece, without offering a single semblance of anything constructive.

You leave, you're larping anonymously.

>all that reddit spacing
>the majority of replies to my posts that implied exactly that:
No. Fuck off.

Let me get this straight. I offer this post: to OP as advice, and these posts: defending the inquisitive and uninitiated mind; the only person to offer anything constructive, and anything perceivable as advice, and I need to leave because I use sentence structure to comprehensively relay my thoughts, and leave you to bully people anonymously?

Why are you doing this? What is the point? You're not even shitposting or being ironic or trolling at this point, you're just being abusive.

You fuck off. user has a point. Many points. You have faggoty mob mentality insults.

Of course not. I mean it: fuck off. You're just annoying pathetic and whiny. OP is probably trolling anyway, since these "gimme book list" threads have become a meme in recent months, increasingly so since /mg/ got sick of it and started to sperg out over book recommendation posts.

For the sake of consistency, I'm going to attribute all of these quotes from these posts, because they're of the same substance, and contrast that against what you just said:
>You're just annoying pathetic and whiny

these shit threads pop up all the time but youre particularly pathetic

Kill yourself.

stop posting shit like this

Give up you fucking brainlet. The last thing we need is another dullard...

Kys.

Brainlet response from a brainlet.

cringeworthy post

Go have a drink and chill you tosspot.

No one said this. Fuck off already

all that reddit spacing
No. Fuck off.

Of course not. I mean it: fuck off

I'm sure you'll go down in the history books for having achieved something truly magnificent with your big ol' IQ. After all, I can tell from the quality of these posts that there's just fountains of creativity and untapped potential being wasted away with us plebs on Veeky Forums. Truly, you time would be better spent elsewhere, you're just wasting your potential on us.

NIgger I don't even know what my IQ is. Now go to the nearest hardware store and buy a rope. You're going to need it.

I get it, you're jealous because I offered something constructive for free, out of empathy.

As a destructive person, you want to destroy anything that you don't approve of, and because you suffer from a superiority complex everything must die that isn't yourself, hence why there's been a common thread of calling for the death of other posters over words.

You know, it's pretty common amongst unintelligible people to be irrational and resort to violence over reason, since the brain will inherently default to what it is best at when challenged. Remember when those muslims called for the death of the French cartoonists over a few words, and murdered them because they too suffer from a superiority complex?

I don't know if I'm talking to a scientist who is supposed to be of an open mind, because all I've gotten from you is that you're a close minded extremist.

Holy shit dude what the fuck.

forgot pic

Well OP it really depends on why you failed math in high school. If it was because you just couldnt understand it no matter how hard you struggled to do so, then i dont think you should pursue a STEM degree.

If it was because of lack of trying then man up and start to study i dont know how hard these community colleges are because im from Hungary, but i assure you CompScince for example is pretty heavy on math as well as any engineering degree

OP here wtf is this thread i want good feels not bad feels
up until 7th grade i considered math my favorite subject. i was even in a gifted math program in elementry school. All my elementry and 6th grade teachers called me a math whiz and shit in yearbooks. but in 7th grade, the math got harder, and i was extremely timid and passive, and bullied kid. The teacher was also extremely draconian, and got visibly upset if you asked for help, and treated you like a retard in front of the class. I never asked for help, and got more and more behind, so I ended up failing math that year, after all previous years getting As. Then, and i mean this literally, the teacher shot himself over summer break in a suicide. I'm pretty sure that contributed to his attitude and his anger.

Then i became edgy Veeky Forums teenager and thought im just stupid, and became lazy and started failing everything. did that for a couple years then dropped out. I got my GED last spring, and wanted to go to community college for some STEM degree next fall to recoup some lost wisdom or some shit

I'm 100% convinced if i was not so timid and asked for help, i would have been fine, or if I went to a better school that cared more about individual students. But that was a long time ago, so we are at the pull myself up my my bootstraps stage.

basically 7th grade is when I went from thinking i was smart to thinking i was brainlet, and i stopped trying and got teenager meme depressed, starting using drugs alcohol etc

>Then, and i mean this literally, the teacher shot himself over summer break in a suicide
You can do it too.

Considering he failed 7th grade math it may be the only thing he can do.

kys autist

ritalin and noopept you retard give BTC as thanks