It's almost time for turkey day. Post your best side dishes

It's almost time for turkey day. Post your best side dishes.

Who eats hot wings on Thanksgiving?

Who doesn't?

Whites

>Almost time
>Three months away
Whut

So when white people are extinct, who will become the next target of these stupid tweets? Asians? Hispanics?

asians probably, but their food is a lot more hardcore so I wouldn't know.

sage /pol/bait
hide /pol/bait
report /pol/bait

>when the average bmi at your family gatherings is 25+ #thanksgivingwithblackfamilies

>Turkey day
>posting a race baiting image
This post brought to you by Reddit.

>when there's no fathers at your family gatherings
>#thanksgivingwithniggers

>when it's called thanksgiving but all the black race does is take take take
>#thanks"giving"withblacks

Oh cool, a race baiting thread on Veeky Forums! /pol/ must be slow today since for the first time in months, Drumpf spent an entire day not putting his foot in his mouth!

>being alt-right
kys!

>you are le ugly my politics is winning!
hole logic is a disease

Side dishes for turkey day?

My family would murder me if I went off menu.

I can play with the potatoes as long as they're "white spiced"... This year might get pretty Slavic.

Turkey is obviously a must - usual poultry spices, but how I prepare it is up to me. Usually full disassembly for better/easier cooking and better access to bones for better gravy. I might actually pick up some extra turkey drumsticks and do up a dill-garlic wing sauce.

various veggies... turnips, sprouts, etc. I can play with most of these as the picky bastards avoid them anyway.

I always throw in some bannock and some wild rice, just to remind the Limey side of my family who's cooking the meal.

???

This is why you should have wiped them out and never allowed non-whites to enter, they are fucking traitors all of them.

If a person in the UK wants to try thanksgiving, what should they cook?

Obviously turkey, mash, veg, etc. But side dishes?

Give me your turkey sandwich recipe so I can use leftovers.

>It's almost time for turkey day.
In what country?

>It's almost time for turkey day.
No, it's not "almost time" for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, or any holiday other than Labor Day. Stop it.

Best turkey sandwich is: Homemade bread, turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole if you had it, and topped with homemade cranberry sauce. Shit from the can, though pleasing to look at, doesn't justify its own existence.

Some people might not like it, but gravy as well.

>green bean casserole
Never heard of it. I've just been browsing a thanksgiving site and American food looks weird, too fancy and weird flavors.

I might make a Sunday roast lunch for thanksgiving, and have some cranberry sauce on the side, and save the turkey for sandwiches and use either mayo or cranberry sauce with stuffing.

This isn't even bait/10

>Black makes white joke
this is acceptable
> white makes black joke
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the mash and the veg are the side dishes. A little stuffing/dressing for the turkey... some gravy, some jellied cranberry. You're pretty much set. I mean, how much do you really want to cook for a bunch of people who are going to start nodding off the minute they go up for seconds?

Turkey sangvich - leftover turkey, leftover mash, tomato (not necessary), leftover cranberry (not necessary), a bit of greenery (lettuce, arugula, kale, no matta), possibly some tomato, possibly some onion, possibly some mayonnaise or sour cream (with dill, and chives, works very well with the thin layer of potato, and actually plays nicely with the cranberry), decent amount of salt to help the bird along, lots of pepper, and bread... ideally toasted or grilled.

sorry, I've got tomato in there twice... I am incredibly high and basically drowning in gulyas.

Don't respond to wypipo posters.

I do this. Anyone else?

You are very pretty

Draw fake eyebrows on yourself? No

Not I but an old coworker of mine carries disposable gloves with him everywhere for this reason.

daily reminder to NOT stick dick in crazy.
Also, how do you eat wings?

>green beans
>canned cream of mushroom soup
>fried onions
>too weird

Britbongs everybody