ITT: weird shit you used to do with food as a kid

ITT: weird shit you used to do with food as a kid
I used to put string cheese on a tortilla and heat it up for like 30 seconds til its melted and hot then fold it up like a tortilla and eat it
i have no idea why or how i started eating it
pic unrelated

>like a tortilla
like a burrito, i mean

That's only weird if you had better cheese around.

I had better cheese product but not better cheese.

We lived very poorly when i was a kid and whenever i managed to get some pistachios, i would save its shells in a bag and keep the bag hidden under the bed so i could suck on them later to recall the taste

never really did anything weird

>was watching rugrats
>see CHOCO-CHOCOLATE CHEESE
>put hersheys chocolate syrup on a slice of colby jack cheese
>was really good

>drank from sippy cup until i was like 15 because everything just tasted better out of a sippy
>did this with my best friend because we both agreed that it was better, wasn't even a secret

>cheeto puffs
>open the bag and leave it open for about a day until it went slightly stale
>tastes so much better like this
>would hide open bag because mom would yell at me for leaving the bag open

You made a pleb quesadilla how it that weird?

I used to be autistic...

Grandma comes over
Did I mention I'm Russian?
Well she cooked a bunch if food from the old country and I took a plate and threw it on the wall. Maybe 13 years old at this time.

Ended up screaming at her for giving me food that has fat pieces ...

I don't like fat.

Smashed pinto beans with nesquick chocolate powder mix, cayenne pepper, and lime chips.

You were such a cunt. I feel awful for your grandma.

Reminds me of James from James and The Giant Peach.

>bunch if food from the old country
I cant understand you while beeing Russian too...

I used to drink a mix of about 5% Soy Sauce and 95% Water

I still do

You ate cheese and bread, together? Get a hold of yourself you fucking psycho

I hope you got the old-country style ass whipping you so richly deserved, what a dick move.

That's pretty much a grilled cheese, user. Not that weird.

>>open the bag and leave it open for about a day until it went slightly stale
>>tastes so much better like this
Everyone in my family knows this.

I used to just not eat

I have no idea why I was like that, but nothing ever tasted good. I never understood eating.

>he didn't make peanut butter and tortillas
step it up fampai

You made a quesadilla?

Throughout adolescence I learned some things tasted good, and made me feel good when I chewed on them

Mostly really rich stuff and spicy stuff or just fast food or snacks

I grew up fine because I exercised a lot.

A couple times in my life, I recall eating something that made me feel supremely happy. Fullness in every sense of the word.

>in this moment, I am euphoric.

Into see to put my dick in watermelon

Heat ramen in the microwave

For real.

>TFW no Russian Grandmother

I had a grandma who was a little mad. She taught us to bake cookies by grinding up store bought cookies, add milk so it turned into a paste, then just bake that in a pan.

We did this every time we visited grandma. Tasted better than the original cookies though, probably because of the extra milk and butter.

I used to pretend my food was Jewish.

You don't treat babushka like that you autist.

I used to drink the brine from jars of olives

I used to melt chocolate in the microwave and eat it

I mixed cheez-its with apple sauce. I revisited it as an adult, it's still fucking delicious.

Who here tortilla's with Worcestershire sauce and Feta cheese?

>drank from a sippy cup until I was like 15
What the fuck, man

>Used to be

As a kid, I would put ketchup on literally anything, but thats all I can recall. I had one weird meal that I really enjoyed when I was studying abroad.
>Put frozen pizza in microwave
>Halfway through open and put extra cheese (big extra)
>When it's finished, drench in ketchup and mayo

>used to be autistic
Autism isn't really something you grow out of, you know.

I used to eat a roast dinner with ketchup instead of gravy

I don't remember how I got started doing it but I still dip tortilla chips in ranch dressing every time I eat tacos. Usually I have a little bit of seasoned beef on the plate to scoop onto the chip too.

> as a kid

I've eaten raw garlic like a snack for as long as I can remember

I have an intestinal issue so I east

spooky, famula. our family has a history of digestive problems.. could be moving to america. healthy as bulls otherwise.

Yeah I'm with you. Eating 3 FULL meals a day is just myth, as far as I'm concerned. Although I will eat sparingly most of the time, once in a blue moon I get hit with cravings that take me to fast food places. I order up everything I can find, take that home and destroy it, then empty my fridge, and go out and get more food since I'm still hungry.

Bodies are weird

You know the horror of eating a tiny bowl of pasta and not being able to get off the toilet for an hour then. It's fucking awful. Popcorn is the worst offender. Otherwise, I'm in okay shape. I'm only 100 lbs but I run a lot.
My dad started dating this chick a few weeks ago that is one of those gluten truthers and has convinced him that even rice is going to give him a heart attack. I want to deck this bitch and tell her that she has no idea what it's like to be intolerant to most foods. I made this kickass chili that I spent an entire day on and they refused to eat it over baked chicken for the 200th time. I don't get it. Why are people so terrified of gluten these days?

Used to get a bowl of this shit, some pieces of bread or bagels, and then just dip, tasty as fuck.

I used to take a couple Club crackers, chew 'em up til it's just mush, and then put that mush between two crackers and eat it like a sandwich.

you're fucking weird

I had a weird friend. I never liked playing at his house because there was nothing to eat, and the few times he decided to eat he just took a slice of ham from a package and put it on a plate, and drizzled tabasco on it. He ate it with a fork and knife.

Just picture that. Skinny little slice of ham, sitting solitary on a plate. Wasn't even gross, just witnessing him eat that sort of scrambled my brain. I could not compute what was going on.

Whenever I had an ice lolly (popsicle) I always had a strong urge to throw it on the ground whenever I was outside. I never did, but the temptation was strong sometimes....just knowing that I could do it. I guess stuff like that feels precious when you're a little kid.

You arent the only one, but when I did it I pretended I was the Oreo factory

I used to wrap tape around bananas and microwave them.

I used to microwave pimento stuffed olives until they were dry like jerky and eat them, they would also spark in the microwave for some reason

It's called a quesadilla and it's better with hot sauce and a little salt.

used to get chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies and spray some kraft easy cheese on it. my go to snack whenever I got high

I ate rocks, dirt clods, bugs, and dry dog/cat food as a kid.

I used to eat too much

like I'd have dinner out at a restaurant then want burger king on the way home just because it tasted good

I used to melt bars of chocolate against the hot, metal base of my lava lamp and then wipe it off with the tip of my penis. I remember watching scooby doo and using my fingers to wipe the chocolate off my penis and eat it that way. Later in life I developed a separate fetish of burning my penis before masturbating, but I don't think the two are related.

Because people with autism sometimes have less outbursts when they cut out gluten and casseins

You're an asshole user

i still do that, i just cut it with gin now

I ate live ants as a kid.

I went through a period as a teenager where I would occasionally eat 8 oz. or 6 oz. or whatever the size is of frozen orange juice concentrate.

i did this with butter and margarine instead of string cheese

kind of craving that right now, actually, thanks

It's not that weird, but my entire family thought I was nuts.

I would dip potato chips (specially kettle cooked plain) in chocolate pudding.

I discovered chocolate pudding is one of the best chip dips there is.

Fuck my family, it's delicious.

Taco Bell sells this on their menu as the cheesy roll-up.

>strange things
>cheese in a tortilla
Fucking mad man

>drank from a sippy cup until I was 15
rofl

Used to drink hersheys syrup out of the bottle so my mom would hide it from me, instead I'd drink liquid hand soap from the bathroom because it had the same thickness/consistency. It wasn't good

i sippy dippy

My brother and I would use a rolling pin to flatten tootsie rolls, pour sugar and honey on them, roll them back up and eat them. Fucking awful feeling recalling that horror...

>Durzo Blint

you again?

I used to dip string cheese into chocolate milk, shit was great, I guess chocolate and cheese is a hidden gem

That sounds like a great idea actually, I'll keep that in mind

WTF is that pic? I could swear that's Julian, Corey and Trevor/Jacob. I've seen my share of Trailer Park Boys but never that.

I kept some airline peanuts in my mouth for 11 hours once.

fuck that sounds good

I used to sit on the kitchen counter and dunk brownies in to a bag of sugar then eat them

Let me guess, you're American.

I used to eat cold hotdogs straight from the fridge.

Britbong actually, I just have a thing for eating straight sugar

Nobody should be eating 3 large meals a day unless they're athletes or work very physical jobs. Anybody else who does is generally obese. A normal amount to eat is a bowl of cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and a large cooked meal for dinner, and even then you will be overweight if you aren't at least somewhat active.

Пoзop вaм

You can break up milk arrowroot or similar plain biscuits to use as a base for cheesecakes or whatever after you've mixed in the rest of the bases ingredients.

I think old woman's weekly cookbooks just told people to buy the biscuits instead of making your own biscuit base, which requires almost the same amount of steps and effort.

>used to have a dinner roll for lunch and dinner every day when I was like three to five
>I'd take the roll (uncut)
>spread peanut butter on top
>lay a slice of American cheese over that
>eat it like that from end to end
>not toasted or with the cheese melted or anything
>easily my favorite meal
>siblings always made fun of me for it because of how gross it was
>ignore them, they don't know how good my Jiffy Kraft Slammer is
>used to have to resort to eating them alone in my room to avoid ridicule
>sitting by the pool one day with my JKS
>take one bite
>absolutely disgusting
>never eaten one since then

The one thing I miss is how much I enjoyed them, even if the food itself was terrible.

When i was a kid i ate more than i should have.

I still eat flour out of the bag to this day.

I didn't like cereal, so sometimes I would eat cold hotdogs for breakfast, no bun

thats probably pretty decent.

We were trailer trash.. Instead of snacks my mom would just let me sit in front of the TV on a pillow and lick salt from the shaker off of my hand

Cook instant ramen, dont add the spice package, mix in cookie crisp cereal instead. it's weird because i was like 7 when i did this and my dad was in his 30s and ate it with me. Tasted amazing. Dont know why i stopped eating it.

I put Kraft mac and cheese in the fridge, wait an hour, then eat it when it's cold.

Still do it. Feels gross but tastes bomb.

>He's 100lbs

Lmao'ing at your life

I used to use tortillas as napkins after eating Mexican food and then eat the tortilla.

>make sandwich with tons of cheese and hot sauces
>blast it in microwave long enough for it to become a huge greasy rubbery mess
>eat it

Did it again today when I was over at my parents' house. Felt good man

my mom used to make stuff like that (we're hispanic)

tortilla, frying cheese (a special kind that i can only find in latin markets) or mozzarella, a little bit of sugar, fold or put another tortilla on top, and melt/fry on stove top. bretty gud

depression

>chew up cookie
>squirt the resulting paste onto the back of my hand
>inspect it
>lick off and eat

Bite the ends of tim tams
Use them as a straw to drink milk
Wait for about 1 minute
Inside is super soft biscuit
Beautiful

you drank milk through it? How hard did you have to succ?