Hey, honey. welcome to Waffle House. What can i get started for ya'll?

Hey, honey. welcome to Waffle House. What can i get started for ya'll?

Other urls found in this thread:

reparations.me/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

triple hashbrown smothered chinked capped and topped

4 EGG BREAKFAST, SCRAMBLED WITH CHEESE AND SALSA, HASHBROWNS, TOMATOES. SIDE OF BISCUITS AND GRAVYYYYY

All star breakfast special
Cinnamon raisin toast
Eggs scrambled
Hash browns
Regular waffle
Bacon

Two egg breakfast, biscuit, hash browns smothered and country. Side of cheese grits

Im a northern flyover that has never had waffle house. What is it like?

Cheese n eggs w/bacon
Hashbrowns smothered and peppered

Eats eggs on top of the toast for maximum yum.

Greasy, dirty, good chance you'll feel sick after eating it. But tastes god tier when drunk at 4am.

Best greasy breakfast food in the world

One pecan waffle with the 25 cent extra pecan flavor and some hashbrowns diced and country

Bacon, egg, cheese sandwich. Double order of hashbrowns covered. Side of grits. Orange juice. Coffee with cream.

Born and raised in Georgia. Used to get Waffle House before playing golf with my dad and his buddies on the weekends. We were regulars and we probably had the only legitimately cute WaHo waitress in all of Georgia. Comfy as fuck being there at 5:45 am before an hour of cards and being the first group to tee off.

Good times. Also, drunk WaHo at 3 am while in college is something every human being should experience at least once in their life. Moved out west and unfortunately they don't have them out here.

Everything on the menu.

>Steak and eggs with hash browns served smothered, diced and country. With a side of bacon and a coffee.

God damn I miss me some waffle house, closest one is out in Joplin and that's a hellof a drive just for the WH.

Imagine a mom and pop place but in chain firm that serves god like food when it's either really late at night or super early in the morning.

There's nothing like driving for 10 hours, it's 230 am, you're tired and you're hungry. But in the distance you see a warm golden glow of a waffle house sign.

You pull into the parking lot, you go inside and the first thijng that happens is the staff great you with a hello. You take a seat in a corner booth, you're just wanting some privacy and you've always been a bit of a wallflower so it suits you just fine.

You sit down and are able to stretch out, it's warm in here, it's friendly and it's welcoming. A waitress comes up to you with a pen in hair and a note pad asking "Whatcha wanting tonight hon?" You look at the menu and decide to order just a waffle with some hash browns and sausage. She thanks you and let's you know it'll be right up.

In this moment you're content, and you're happy. You're in a clean, well lighted place that serves good hot food and the people working their genuinely care about you.

You finish your meal, and leave a decent tip for the waitress and winder if she has kids of her own that she takes care of. As you exit the cook tells you to have a good night and drive safe. With that you exit into the cold night to continue your journey down the road.

Literally know this exact feeling. Just got done traveling and driving around the country for about 18 months. WaHos have always been a travelers best friend. Some of them can be sketchy, but the majority are just lots of people with different lives and early/late hours out there to get a decent meal and think their thoughts.

So fucking comfy.

I'm going to throw up

Texas bacon cheese steak with double order of hash browns scattered smothered covered and chunked. coffee and a water.

hey sweetheart, I'll have:
large hashbrowns smothered covered diced peppered capped and topped
a waffle and a grilled chicken breast (if they don't know you get if from the chicken sandwich)
a silk chocolate pie
a coffee
and a water

this is assuming I am already blackout and know I wil throw 40% of this up the next day
Damn, I'm getting horny for a BO waffle house run now...

Their HR team should hire you.. You are right tho there is a very specific /comfy/ feeling there.. really is a great place

Triple hashbrowns all the way, large side of bacon, two eggs sunny side up with biscuit and grits, three waffles and a diet coke.

what are the odds i see some nogs or crack heads fighting

almost guaranteed

Large hashbrowns, smothered, covered, peppered, capped
porkchops
two eggs, over easy
sweet tea

All Star breakfast, hash browns smothered and covered. Peanut butter on waffle and eggs over medium

Christ this was embarrassing to read

Can I get a grand slam

Insight into the mind of a flyover. Very interesting

one coffee, country

>chinked
Kek

>All star breakfast special
>Cinnamon raisin toast
>Eggs scrambled
>Hash browns
>Regular waffle
>Bacon

I want this but I want to add a side of city ham and tomatoes.

unless niggers are working there yeah it's true.

I always get the patty melt

Double waffle
double hash scattered smothered covered
Sweet Tea

It 's like IHOP or Denny's except better.

Woffle

You know you've gone too far south and it's time to turn around and head back north when you start seeing Waffle Houses

It's like IHOP but trashier (but cheaper prices)

Texas Bacon Cheesesteak Melt, regular order of hash browns, smothered, diced, capped and country, coffee and orange juice.

>recently moved to a new city with no waffle house within an hour of me

Triple hash brown smothered, chunked, peppered, capped, country with a glass of orange juice.

Ham and cheese omlette with a double order of hashbrowns smothered and covered, a waffle, and a cup of coffee. Thank you, darlin.

I think this is the first actual shill I've seen on this website. Nice job.

Is this the shit you Americans eat for breakfast? Disgusting (not to mention trashy)

That was painful, plz stop writing

>shill
You clearly don't know what the word means, retard.

Only after dark

In the morning it's mostly retired folks and average joes getting breakfast before work, it's pretty chill. Students with lots of free time here too here since I live in a college town.

Nobody ever eats at waffle house unless they are hungover or perhaps still drunk. The food is awful. The only saving grace of the place is that they are open 24 hours and are tolerant of drunken antics. It's a common place for drunks to hit after the bars close.

Not every day dumbfuck, sometimes you want to go out and have a big breakfast with 8 different things and sometimes you just want some fruit.

Do you eat only one kind of breakfast in your country? You don't have different kinds of light and heavy breakfasts? How are waffles and sausage and hash browns disgusting to you? Are you some kind of rabbit?

I'm no the guy you're replying to. In fact, I am an American.

Of course I sometimes want big breakfasts with a variety of foods. But the problem with waffle house is the shit-tier quality. Disgusting margarine on everything. Soggy limp waffles. Whatever oil they use to fry everything on the flattop has a foul aftertaste. There's no actual maple syrup, only that imitation shit. The jam/jelly is shit. It's just bad food. The same shit I'd expect to see at a prison cafeteria.

Also, Yes Waffle House is definitely more low end, but it's not like you'll get sick from it or it's super dirty or anything, they just use the cheap kind of food for everything. This is mainly on their meats though, it's not like waffles or white bread are that expensive or easy to fuck up. It's greasy, delicious breakfast food for a great price. Sometimes I go to breakfast places who do pretty much the same thing but with high quality, gourmet ingredients, it's just gonna be about $10 more than Waffle House.

>it's super dirty or anything

I've only been to waffle house 3 times in my life. Two of those times the silverware was dirty with obvious bits of food stuck to it. The other time the tables were disgusting and sticky.

>>It's greasy, delicious
I'm with you on the first part, but it sure as fuck isn't delicious. You aren't getting anywhere near "delicious" with the cheap shit ingredients they use.

This. I can't imagine anyone choosing to eat there unless there are drugs or alcohol involved.

Excuse me mam do you have a grass fed vegan suffering free fair trade gluten free non GMO organic option? Also is there a way I can pay more because I'm a fucking white male?

All-star breakfast, white toast & country ham. Add chocolate chips to that waffle and a cherry coke to drink

>Also is there a way I can pay more because I'm a fucking white male?

We don't have any of that but you can tip however much you like, hon.

That's OK I'm going to use this money to give reparations on reparations.me/ .

Sorry but non gender binary LGBT PoC really need that money more than you, I'm sure you understand.

I never knew hash brows came with toppings.

We don't serve that here. We have coke though. How do you want your eggs, hon?

I will have the waffle.

>top left
>next to the toast
>that white stuf
Wut is dat?

Grits bruh

Could be grits. Could also be mashed potatoes. But since that looks like a breakfast plate it's probably grits.

Those are grits, user. They're made from corn that is ground into a coarse meal and then boiled. Usually served with a bit of butter and some salt+pepper.

I'll have a boneless pizza with a diet soda and chicken nuggers

Retarded nigger detected. You're obviously not a real nigger though, because they love grits.

I'll start with a Vanilla Coke
and I'll take an All Star with covered and capped hash, sausage patties, want muh eggs scrambled with cheese, biscuit, and chocolate chip waffle

Yeah it's funny since Waffle Houses are all over the coastal eastern states.

Thanks anons

Fuck off