My prose is very simple. For some reason...

My prose is very simple. For some reason, people can also tell that I'm a girl and my writing has been called cute and kind of different. What do I do? I want to be a published author.

You'll burn in Hell.

But lots of published authors are girls.

I don't understand the complaint.

I won't make it with cute and simple writing. I want to write a good ovel that ages well.

Hemmingway had cute and simple writing. You'll be fine.

according to who? seems a bit loaded. cute is a distinction of taste and you're also ignoring that your writing will develop over time as a read and live more.

You're retarded

Post a sample or we can't help you.

write us something faggot

how are we gonna fucking know anything from such a vague description

>aspires to be a prosefag

Fuck off

No you're right you're fucked.

Read more good literature, that'll iron you out.

*wibbles cheeks*

OOJABOOBOO

roasties btfo

>who
>not whom
I know It's a meme but why people refuse to fucking write properly. I'm not a native speaker but It bothers me so much for some reason. Thanks

descriptive vs prescriptive. not everyone is hung up on formal writing on a burmese hentai board.

I TOO AM A GIRL

WINK WINK

Write YA-filth and become filthy rich.

IDEAS MAN
D
E
A
S

M
A
N

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Why don't you post an example of an essay you wrote?

>Writing due to prose

Autistess

Sounds like you will get published to me. Are you non white? If so keep on keeping on. You will be published in no time.

Are you a cute girl?

Post a sample.

>I want to be a published author.
Submit it for publication. Cute and kind of different is in right now.

>I want to write a good novel that ages well.
Have an original idea. Then either tool your prose to that idea or tool that idea to your prose. Everything is in support of the themes.

Yeah, I'm non white. Is that all it takes?
What do you mean by tool?

Oh and there are no original ideas. I'm trying to come up with something high concept, but yeah.

If you are actually somewhat skilled at writing and multiple publishers deny your prose. Then you could always play the female minority card. Just remember that you will become the author who abused controversy for own personal gain. If it works or not I don't know.

Do you write in english?

>I'm not a native speaker
This is why you care. Fuck off.

Pleb.

C'MON OP.

Stop being a little bitch and show us your writings.

>I want to write a good novel that ages well

This sentence alone explains why you probably won't, only you're too oblivious to see it.

>a girl
>or most likely """a girl"""
>non-white
Yeah. That's all it takes.

Remember: Rupi Kaur got published. You'll be fine. Just send your shit everywhere. Take advantage of this bullshit while it last, because believe me, it'll implode on it own.

Whomst'd've

>Rupi Kaur
She's unironically the worst thing that happened to american poetry

Just write about how men are responsable for everything bad that happens to women and how black women are the greatest thing on the world

I wish I hadn't googled that name

"Tool" is a fancy way to say alter. What Salinger does in Catcher in the Rye is a good example — the text reflects the personality/attitude of the main character, which in turn reflects the themes of the novel.

>There are no original ideas.
This is a meme, or at least deceptively phrased. Better low-brow and revolutionary (Frankenstein) then high-brow and derivative (School of Life videos).