What are the best cities and countries to travel to for great food experiences?

What are the best cities and countries to travel to for great food experiences?

Which country has the best street food?

Unironically the Democratic Republic of Congo

With or without particles of feces in it?

>deliberately exposing yourself to Ebola
shiggydiggy

What do they serve other than rape and civil war?

Mud Cake ;)

Isn't that a Haiti special? Or do niggers all over the world eat dirt?

Anyone been to Vietnam? Heard that's awesome for food.

once in nuevo laredo, mexico, i saw like 7 people sit around a dead donkey and eat it on the street. like the inuit do with seals.

Was it cooked or were they just tearing into a raw, dead donkey?

I'm no fan of the gooks but damn, them slopes can create culinary magic with those greasy yellow fingers of theirs.

Bahn Mi and Pho are both great and I hear that's not even scratching the surface of what it has to offer.

>Pho
Flavorless dishwater poverty dinner trash. Trash.

Best (store bought/restaurant) food I've ever had was at the Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo. My understanding is everything sold there was caught earlier that day

>Flavorless dishwater
That's not typical. You've had shit pho.

London is good for tacos and brisket bagels, try Smithfield market.

You'll find some of the best seafood in the world in Cornwall, U.K.
It's not cheap though.

They are well known for fresh fish, yes. But they do sell a lot of frozen fish as well. Large fishing boats go so far offshore that they can't return back to port fast enough for the fish to stay fresh, so they freeze the fish on the boat immediately.

Also, a lot of fish used for sushi--even if it is caught fresh near the port--is deliberately frozen and/or aged in order to improve the texture of the fish. Think of it a bit like how a fine steak would be dry-aged.

for me it is hong kong.

gooks are korean bruh

Yeah, slant would be a better catch all term for them.

I've been through Vietnam, both the north and south. The food is incredible. Bahn Mi, Bun Bo Hue, Bahn Xio, Bun Thit Nuong, Pho, just to name a few.

I think its the abundance of fresh ingredients, layers of flavor, and the French influence that makes it so good.

I had breakfast at Sushi Dai at Tsukiji Fish Market. Probably the best meal I had in japan. Was fucking fantastic. Long as hell wait though.

>Korea
Sucks. Sucks especially as a foreigner, as they may try and rip u off. But with a native, it can be a good experience. That being said, it's kinda expensive over there.

>Philippines
I've only been to Manila, and it was okay. I think their food is generally very fatty, and carb heavy.

Obligatory France mention.

>Which country has the best street food?
Third-world countries win hand down. Vietnam comes to mind. Banh mi, pho and all the dim sum inspired stuff, uma delicia

I'd recommend Serbia if you love meat, and coast side of Montenegro if you like seafood. Balkan people know how to make good food.

Don't be stupid. He's just a dumbass talking out his ass.

I have not yet been to Mexico City or anywhere in SEA (so I won't comment on street food), but the best food places I've been have been:
Tokyo, Japan
Italy (anywhere)
Spain (anywhere)
France (anywhere)
New Orleans, LA
Austin, TX
NYC
Greek Islands (for seafood, wine and veggies in olive oil)

Kek

Best street food goes to South Korea (ddakpoki - rice cake and chili sauce) and Thailand (BBQ whole catfish and rice).