After a few beers, you could literally place $100 plate of anything, finest italian or steakhouse...

after a few beers, you could literally place $100 plate of anything, finest italian or steakhouse, and still I will take this $1 can and enjoy it with some parm the most.

why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fD9WeBJTcT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why is that?

because you are honest and you have poor taste, at least after a few drinks.

But I am similar, whether sober or not, I would rather have a good slice of pizza, a cheeseburger, or a nice hot dog than the finest steak from any restaurant or steak house, and I've had steak at some pretty fine places. Maybe I have poor taste too.

I think you're a horrible person and should be run over by a truck but emotions aside I guess you just don't care about tasting. Tasting as in enjoying the subtle differences you only get from fresh food instead of industrial canned or frozen stuff. Some people don't really care about music, they just have some crap playing int the background all time to make the silence go away. Whatever.

Finest Italian coming through.

>why is that?

Because you are an American. And everybody knows that Americans - in general - have poor taste.

>inb4 meta-flaming American pretending to be an European pretending to be an American to incite a shitfest

you're just a faggot with a complex breh

Because all you need to enjoy a can of Chef Boyardee is a finger to lift up the pull-tab and an additional thumb to use a spoon to eat it.

Heating it is unnecessary, and in my experience, actually makes it taste worse (brings out the sweetness in the sauce, which is fucked) and causes the raviolis to disintegrate.

I won't lie, I regularly stock the mini-raviolis (the patrician's choice) for when I end up too drunk and/or too tired to consume anything more complicated or drive somewhere to purchase either ingredients to cook or fastfood.

How is it with parmesan cheese, though? I imagine the real shit wouldn't work too well, but the highly processed powder type might actually be good.

>Heating it is unnecessary

where do you philistines come from? I had a cookout last week, and Joe from the trailer up the road was over there eating cold Texas Pete Chili straight out of the fucking can before I had a chance to heat it up so we could put it on the hot dogs. The damn girls from across the street only wanted to eat hamburger patties without any bun or mayo or anything.

It seems like actually preparing for a cookout is a waste of time. Just buy a bag of groceries and dump it out on the table.

Salt and fat and sugar
All you need
Most gourmet shit is just fat and salt anyways.

MMMMMMMM
BEEFY

Remember the 90s ravioli boy when this was still marketed they don't pay for marketing anymore but in the 90s we had the ravioli boy who was to be our Boyardee hero against the evil authority

youtube.com/watch?v=fD9WeBJTcT8

There's more to life than vodka and ravioli, OP

I love italian food!

In the 90s, there was Chomps a lot

I'm like you OP, get me drunk enough and KFC's Mac n Cheese is literally a golden gooey gift from the heavens.

Remember the rival pasta, Franko American?

Take two and go fuck yourself in the morning

it's called comfort food

everybody has theirs

I get a craving for these about once every year or so. That first half of the can is always great.

because you're literal trash.

giving you the benefit of the doubt, you want something carby with a nice familiar flavor. wouldn't a plate of scratch-made spaghetti and meatballs hit the same notes with greater appeal?

how do i go back?

This thread is bad and you should feel bad

Many people like food they're familiar with best of all. When someone says they'd rather have something simple, or even trashy over a meal that seems objectively better it's because they like what's familiar to them. Also sugar, salt and fat.

If you're not the kind of person who eats out at nice places on a regular basis they won't be familiar to you. The food being different, anxiety over looking like a rube and the high cost are all going to undermine your pleasure of the experience.

People with "good taste" are those who can afford the good stuff on a regular basis, so that's what they're familiar with.

sodium

Break into Area 51 and borrow their time machine

Time escapes us all. Never again will you have the Street Sharks flavored pasta, I ate this one the most.