FACT: Literally nothing in the world is better than cold leftover pizza

FACT: Literally nothing in the world is better than cold leftover pizza.

It's even better when you reheat it on a pan.

How about two cold leftover pizzas?
And a beer to wash it down.
At 3pm after a hard nights gaming.

pizza and beer is a memebination. pizza belongs with coke.

>memebination
Are we being overrun by 13 year old girls?

pizza has enough calories as it is, no need to add coke cancer on top of it

are you under the impression that beer is low-calorie?

no, but I am under the certainty that a can of beer has nowhere near as many calories as a can of coke

Who seriously does this?. I know everyone says they love cold pizza but feel like nobody ever actually does it (unless they're getting paid or dared or some stupid shit like that).

>paying or daring someone to eat cold pizza
Why are you talking about cold pizza like it was some sort of poison or dangerous thing. It's just pizza, only it's cold.

If I talked about it like it was poison I would have said "nobod every actually does it unless they dialed 911 already".

I don't know mate you're saying
>who seriously does this?
>I feel like nobody ever actually does it
>unless they're being paid or dared
Mate it's no different from eating normal hot pizza, what's so strange about it?

do some research, kid

I'm saying who does this (eats cold pizza).

I feel like nobody actually does it (eats cold pizza).

I don't think anyone would voluntarily eat a cold pizza when they have the opportunity to warm it up.

>Mate it's no different from eating normal hot pizza, what's so strange about it?

I find it strange that I've never seen anybody eat cold pizza. Shit I would think if cold pizza was a think people would actually go to restaurants and order a cold pizza that's been sitting in the fridge. I would think people would talk about eating cold soup, or cold Chinese food more often.

The only place I have seen "eating cold pizza is great" is in conversations and never actually acted on.

Maybe it's because cold leftover pizza is something people eat at home and you're not there when they do it? Of course nobody orders yesterday pizza at a restaurant you dense cunt.

Nigger, if people LIKE IT, people want it and create demand for it. Usually people have no pizza at home, does that mean they eat no pizza?. No it meant they drive out and pick some up. They don't do that with cold pizza. I rest my case again!.

beer has more calories than coke, mainly due to the alcohol

>No it meant they drive out and pick some up. They don't do that with cold pizza
You might actually be retarded
>make/buy pizza
>eat only half or 3/4ths or whatever of it
>put leftovers in the fridge
>eat cold pizza at some point in the following days
This is not a difficult or abstract concept

alcohol might have more calories than sugar, but a can of coke has way more sugar than a can of beer has alcohol

also unlike coke which is liquid cancer, beer has actual nutrients and health benefits (unless you down 12 of them in one sitting)

Especially if its like a spicy Tandori Chicken pizza or like one with black olives and green peppers and beef on it.

>alcohol might have more calories than sugar

it doesn't

>a can of coke has way more sugar than a can of beer has alcohol

it doesn't

seriously, do some research before posting again

>unlike coke which is liquid cancer, beer has actual nutrients and health benefits

we were talking purely about calories. i agree that a beer or two is less unhealthy than a can of coke

Quite crying lady.

The calories is correct tho.

alcohol is 7 calories per gram, sugar is 4

don't spread misinformation

>can of coke has less sugar than a can of beer has alcohol

Not him, but there are 10.6g sugar/100ml of coca-cola. 100 ml of coke weighs roughly 111g, therefore coke contains 10.5% sugar. Typical beers are 5-8% alcohol. Some can be over 10%, but those are not typical. Therefore, coca-cola does contain more sugar than beer contains alcohol.

Seriously, do some research before you suck on your foot, next time.

how does that disprove any of what i said?

Cold leftover pizza that you forgot about

Beer is a good way to get fat.
Source: 4 loko is 660 calories a can

alcohol doesn't have any calories, kiddo

Ethanol is 7 calories per gram.

Or just don't drink that sugar infused underage "beer." Miller lite is 96 calories per beer. My go-to.