Why are the Chinese just compulsively rebuilding every Soviet space experiment of the '60s and '70?

Why are the Chinese just compulsively rebuilding every Soviet space experiment of the '60s and '70?

Are they gonna do Buran and N1 too?

Who cares, so long as the rest of the world gets into space permanently before they do. I don't want to look up every night and see Chink Moon City.

That station is super tiny. How are they going to move around?

Fortunately the average Chinaman is super tiny too.

the chinese economy is going to hit a huge recession eventually as their living standard starts to catch up with the west and production starts moving to africa

Yeah, they're gonna have to build one at least three times that size

Holy shit their space station is that small? I would have expected at least a few more modules than that piece of shit.

They also appear to have copied, or are using, the Russian Soyuz.

>production starts moving to africa
which is going to be owned by the chinese.

remember, its only colonialism if you are white.

Shenzhou is literally Soyuz
Tiangong 1 and 2 are literally Salyut
Tiangong 3 is gonna be literally Mir

They're doing "Soviet Space Program date+50 years" for some godforsaken reason

You think they'd at least make "Falcorn 9.5" and "New Grenn" instead

Because Congress, like a bunch of faggoty assholes made a law forbidding NASA to even talk with China and banning it from any form of cooperation including shit like the ISS.

You can say what you want about how much the Chinese lack morality...
But boy are they cunningly shrewd bastards because of it.

They are developing a program and building a base of experience while following a path that they know can be successful. Refinements of the early Soyuz are the only spacecraft still flying (counting Shenzou as a new version of Soyuz) and, since they don't have a strong cultural need for originality, it is the natural model for them to follow.

They are the ideal space race.
Less food requirements. Less size requirements.
They are already conditioned to live in cramped environments.
Time to bring sars to mars.

>Why are the Chinese just compulsively rebuilding every Soviet space experiment of the '60s and '70?
Because they bought that's where they bought their technology, and since nobody else is still repeating the same stuff, it looks like some kind of progress.

>Are they gonna do Buran and N1 too?
Energia. N1 never worked, and Buran was too obviously silly. Energia is a plausible Saturn V substitute, so they can pretend they're getting ahead of the US by doing what it did in the 1960s sometime around 2030. They're calling it, "Long March 9".

>which is going to be owned by the chinese.

>implying African warlords won't just take over the factories.

It's literally the point of science. How often can you say a large scale experiment was repeated successfully in the aerospace field?

Why develop basics when you can just steal them? The soviet program is stunted anyway so they will have to build on top of it one way or another. Or just steal spacex, boeing or whatever designs they can get their hands on.

Because they're Chinese.

I predict strong sinophobia (from africans, not from westerners/asians) and increased pan-africanism 50-100 years.

its proven and relatively cheap technology with minimal R&D costs, they just take a shortcut to catch up

Do you think it'll come down to China v The Jews in the final bout of World Domination?

I wonder who will win...

>implying China won't send some kind of super-funded mercenary army

They already have military bases in africa for that exact reason

>Or just steal spacex
there is a company in china planning a small sat launcher that looks alot like a reusable falcon 9

How the fuck is it colonialism idiot?

They won't do that because China is one if it's bigger Foreign investors and they like the money pouring in. Also pan-africans isnt that relevant.

The Chinese military is extremely inexperienced if you knew anything about it and there's only ONE in Djibouti

Looks like the CIDF is here.

I am Chinese man and very happy. We taking all your money U.S.A. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all work for Chinese man. Ha Ha Ha. We make everything, you make nothing. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you are third world country like Mexico. Ha Ha Ha. We are buying your country cheap. Ha Ha Ha. We make friends with Muslims and will get more of the oil so you have little. Ha Ha Ha. You have stupid president. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all be very poor. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you all be dead.

I wrote I am not Cidf in anyway

Retard.
Foreign investment is the Chinese state owning and influencing African nations. Africans, justifiably or not, will have strong movement(s) to oppose this in the future.

>Foreign investment is the Chinese state owning and influencing African nations.

They don't own it user. China isn't even the biggest FDI in Africa at all.

>Africans, justifiably or not, will have strong movement(s) to oppose this in the future.

They won't because they've had investment (from all over) for many years and the Chinese really helped out on infrastructure needs.