What are some foods and drinks that help stimulate hair production?

What are some foods and drinks that help stimulate hair production?

Dont you think by now if any food or drink helped grow hair nobody would be bald?

Start taking biotin and stop using non organic (((shampoo))). Also make sure your getting enough sun light.

Don't listen to this disinfo shill, shampoo everyday with Pura D'or shampoo. I went receding in my temples to it coming back after around 6 months of usage and I still use it.

Just shave your head faggot.

Dont try and make your shitty receeding hair look good, because it never will. Just embrace the baldness and shave it down.

90% of guys look better with a little bit of hair than going full bald

dont know why you dumbshits think you'll instantly turn into jason statham if you shave.

newsflash: unless you have a god-tier facial structure/facial aesthetics like statham, you'll look like a fucking alien if you go full bald. you can still look normal with a bit of hair.

None.

also this

There are no foods or shampoos that will help, it's genetics my man. The specialty products are all a con. Either get implants or shave your head. You can also get a toupee or do a combover and look like a retarded 60+ year old fuckhead like we see on the news everyday.

I didn't say to stop using shampoo I said stop using non organic shampoo. Meaning he should use an organic shampoo.

Dont use a hair dryer and don't wear a hat

Drink a shit ton of water.

Use rogaine foam.

Eat lots of protein (that's what hair is made out of)

Get 8 hours of sleep every night.

Take a fish oil supplement.

Take a supplement called Bioti

I went from a Norwood 4 to back to my hairline I had when I was in highschool (which was normal) after around a year on this treatment plan. And everything I just posted is natural and has no side effects. You have literally nothing to lose.

Everyone ends up balding, stop caring so much. Don't shave bald like idiots keep saying though, that's retarded.

Men lose hair, that's how it is, no sense fighting it.

This. Balding at the temples isn't great, but don't go straight to skin, bad idea. Some people even look better with the temples balding.
Crown is worse, but more easily covered.

statham doesn't even go full bald, he still clearly has hair which helps his face out too

Testosterone actually causes baldness in excess. Try eating more soy and it might help stop the balding.

You can get steroid cream for allupicia

Everything about this is wrong.

Name just one thing about it then you cuck.

Hey OP. Fellow thinning user here. I started taking this vitamin cocktail about 5 months ago and my hair has seen some significant growth and thickening. Take the below and you should get real results within 3 months. Also, keep your hair long on the top, and shorter on the sides. This will help give the illusion of thicker hair.

Vitamin A 8000
Vitamin D3 2000
Vitamin E 400 (800 for skin health)
Biotin 2000

Take those, use some after shower volumizer, and it should help.

Best of luck to you

Excessive dihydrotestosterone causes hair loss. Eating excessive amounts of soy will turn some of it into estrogen. Estrogen will also make your hair fall out.

>Estrogen will also make your hair fall out.

Which is why there are so many balding women, right cuck?

foh

God, dude stop cucking yourself to the loony rightwing talk shows. Lifes too short.

kill yourself /pol/fag. high test production leads to scalp hair loss. that’s why women rarely go bald and why roiders lose their hair. it speeds up mpb. not everything is some jewish conspiracy trying to kill you cletus

>M-M-M-MUH /pol/ BOOGEYMAN!!!

KYS cucks

who is ronald reagan

Get a water filter for your shower.

yeah men never went bald before soy products became popular

Your hair isn't going to grow back. Accept it. Maybe wear a hat for a while to poorly hide the fact that you're going through what most men go through.

hair plugs

>most men

not chad

or every male in my family including 80 year old relatives who have relatively thick heads of hair

rogaine is not natural and side effects have been reported

You can get prescribed something to help. I was discussing it with my Dr. at one point because I think I've noticed my hairline receding (I think it's just at my adult level now). He mentioned the possible side effect of irreversible erectile dysfunction and I quickly realised there are worse things in the world than loosing hair.

Lose weight, grow beard, shave head

Shaving your head is better than being balding

2% of people who use rogaine have reported side effects, and they aren't even that bad (just some mild tachycardia, your daily cup of coffee is more dangerous than that)

most people look ugly/goofy as fuck fully shaved

Are you fucking retarded??
His hair can easily be saved. Pumpkinseed oil and sawpalm extract, for DHT control.
Minoxidil and or Fin in combination for regrowth. Maybe Biotin as a supplement too. That's a start.

if your little cocktail of supplements you got from whole foods cured balding, nobody on this planet would be bold, especially guys in their teens/early 20's

the only thing that can save you 100% is a hair transplant. end of fucking story.

>Pura D'or shampoo.
this.

Finasteride

It is known that fin can save your hair from falling out. Hair that's gone is gone though. Minoxidil can regrow a bit but not really.

ctrl+f "microrollers"
>no results found

How do I microroll my crown?

Finasteride works, but has some godawful side effects for a small percentage of men.

The rogaine-like products work but all new hair falls out the instant you stop using it.

Male-pattern baldness is basically the testosterone in your body destroying your hair follicles on accident.

Can I still wear my hat while taking these products and see progress? I really like my hat

Cummies

Eat better genetics.

>t. will have a full head of hair at 60

If cooks knew how to retain their hair, they wouldn't wear chefs hats.

>tfw been on fin for years but still thinning very slowly
I mean I'll make it to 30 with most of my hair, but I really wish I could've kept my original hairline and stuff

>Full head of hair, gets too long sometimes
>Not a single hair on my chin

you have low testosterone levels