What if I told you...that the Wendy's crispy chicken sandwich is much better than the McChicken?

What if I told you...that the Wendy's crispy chicken sandwich is much better than the McChicken?

Yep.

Let's elaborate why.

For starters, the chicken patty itself is juicier and more flavorful.

Secondly, the bun is vastly superior.

And last but not least, it has actual whole leaves of lettuce instead of those tiny shreds that McDonald's uses.

literally everything at wendy's is superior to mcdonald's. just their bomb ass chili stomps every menu item at mcdonald's.

Spicy chicken is the best.

Their fries are nowhere near as good as McDonald's.

I wish Wendy's never changed from their old fries.

The McChicken has that custom McDonalds outer shell that can only be described as "eggy" or "eggwardly" that makes it special.

Also this, McDonalds fries are in a league of their own, I think, only with Checkers/Rallys having more unique and delicious fries though even still a craving for McDonalds fries can beat them out at times.

Some may say Arby has top tier fries, but I find them just ok, would put them below McDonalds fries still.

This.
Wendy's Spicy Chicken > McChicken > Crispy chicken

>much better
They don't even toast their buns. I prefer the McChicken anytime

What the fuck is up with this meme? Macca's fries have been shit ever since they were forced to stop frying their shit in animal fat, meanwhile wendy's has upped their ante in terms of the thiccness and crispiness of their fries, especially when you get em fresh.

This "mcdongle's has best fries" meme is on par with "woah you ate at taco bell? prepare for diarrhea!!1!! xd"

it's almost as if people have a different preference for food

Remember when they had the asiago chicken sandwiches? Those were great.

This shit was amazing, despite the siracha meme it had an awesome bun, really good cheese, and red onion (which I love), and was decently spicy. I still miss it.

And Wendy's spicy chicken sandwhich is much better than their crispy chicken sandwhich. Pair it with a side bowl of their chili and/or their chili cheese fries, if only getting one, the chili is the better option, and you have a very tasty meal

The green chili burger they had was sloppy af. Would eat again.

>the 5$ sandwich is much better than the 1$ sandwich
Wow who woulda thunk it

>Maccas
Kys

their fries are shit, but everything else is correct

I got a McChicken the other day and it was seriously just a chicken nugget patty, and it wasn't like that when I had one a few months ago.

The only reason the McChicken is good is because it's $1 and it's still edible and not that bad. It isn't meant to be compared to a chicken sandwich 3-5 times the price of it. You're missing the whole point if you are trying to do that. Go to Wendys and find their $1 chicken sandwich and compare it to that. Good luck.

The sandwich in the op is $1 you retard

lol

How? Here in Europe it costs 5 euros

The McChicken is a different item in Yurop.

It's an actual chicken breast filet. In America it's a mechanically separated chicken part patty.

>stonewalling any conversation on the basis of "everyone is different"
Fuck you

>Better than the McChicken
Possible

>Better than the hot & spicy McChicken

I wouldn't believe you.

The queso chicken is pretty good actually. Too bad it's an LTO.

>Go to Wendys and find their $1 chicken sandwich and compare it to that.
I do, it's still better.
McDonalds has the worst chicken out of every fast food place, even jbx has better.

for me its the wendy's crispy chicken, the best fast food sandwhich. :^)

>wendys spicy chicken gone forever