Hello Veeky Forums, I go to beverly hills high school, in the prestigious neighbourhood of beverly hills per say...

Hello Veeky Forums, I go to beverly hills high school, in the prestigious neighbourhood of beverly hills per say, but alas, I have a problem.

I normally wouldn't tell normal people who I was or I was here, but I have a problem.

What do you do if you're getting bullied by the son of a celebrity?
How the fuck do celebrity children go around making other peoples lives hell?
There is no way in hell this shit should be legal.
I'm not talking about name calling either, I mean extreme stuff.

What the hell can I do about this?

Report him to your school or call one of those bullying hotlines. Also stop using a tripcode.

stop being jelly of tripcode, user pleb

OP, stamp down hard! and i mean VERY fucKING HARD on that fuckers kneecap next time you see him, then grab him by his fucking scrawny kneck while he's whimpering in pain, and whisper "next time, you little bitch, i'm going to set your fucking eyeballs on fire! dont you ever fucking cross me again!"

post results

They won't do anything because he is the son of a celebrity.
I would, but that sounds like something someone from one of those lesser neighbourhoods might do, I have to uphold my prestige in such a glamorous neighbourhood filled with movie stars and models.

Don't acknowledge them. No matter what they do.

For people who think they are famous/important, it is best to pretend you have no idea who they are and don't care.

Why are you asking Veeky Forums

>They won't do anything because he is the son of a celebrity.
Than report the school's inaction to higher ups.

a good idea if you want op to get fucked by the court of law. it doesn’t matter if he’s in the right to defend himself if his tormenter has unlimited resources to fuck you over in court, just going through the system will likely be cripplingly expensive. OP, document -everything,- including ignored reports to the school. you could build up a case and maybe someone might take it seriously on your behalf. Also You’re a channer, there are plenty of legal and gray area ways to fuck with them. But admitting to being a high schooler might be your downfall here, even if you pull the 18yo senior meme

but their dad isn't just anyone, literally if I go on the TMZ website the chances I'll be reminded of this guy's dad isn't low.

somehow i think you're not being entirely serious, but i'll ask anyway]
who exactly is the celebrity you;re talking about?
whos kid is it??

Just out of curiosity, what made you decide to post this on Veeky Forums? Hopefully we can identify the root cause of this and eradicate it.

I go to beverly hills high, I'm not just anyone. I'm not like YOU who probably goes to inglewood high or compton high or one of the other lesser schools.

You stupid fuck just get a recorder or camera and film them bullying you and then offer it to some media outlet for some money as well, or you can take that straight to the court if it's extreme and go into a lawsuit

But here is the issue, he has special powers.

>...But admitting to being a high schooler might be your downfall here...
if you can call a temp-ban by a fat balding middle aged basement-dwelling semi-pedo furfag a 'downfall'

not op but this board has a community feel to it and people often ask questions about school and related troubles. Would probably be more fit elsewhere but eh

Then just get bullied you flaming faggot

I live in beverly hills.

Do you know there are lesser people who go to lesser high schools all around California? I deserve a fucking medal for this with all I've been through.

You're completely full of shit. No one from Beverly Hills would write a dumbass post like that. You're probably some hillbilly from Arkansaw. Suck a cock.
t. LA user

Veeky Forums is not for children and this is not the appropriate outlet for personal problems. You don’t want to get too specific here. Also op is doing no favours to himself by being smug about his position (high school status is meaningless esp on an anonymous board of undergrads and grad students+), and saying documenting won’t help is annoying when it’s about the only thing he can do. Shit dude even if you don’t take the documents to court you could shame the hell out of them in a negative media campaign of your creation. It’s harder for people to get away with shit like this when everyone has a camera

probably correct, Op's been strutting about the thread like
>harumph! i'm so posh and prestigious and so much better than all you little inferior people, but please help me anyway.
seems like an act, or OP is like pretty much the biggest douche in the world.

if you’re getting bullied you’re the lesser human here hope this helps

yeah, but how to film discreetly?

you cant just hold your phone up while he's bullying
>oh don't mind me, i'm half way through a text, continue the weggie attempt, good sir

I cannot record him, he can do magic.

>all people in beverly hills are smart

I knew none of you NON-PRESTIGIOUS school goers wouldn't be able to understand my problems. After all they're rather complex per say.

But also, when I say famous, I mean famous famous, not some random extra from a movie famous, I mean if I watch CNN for the whole day the chances I'll see his dad are 1/20 famous.

That's not community user, it's called cancerous autists ruining a board with their stupid HS/college blog posts. Also, it's due to the fact that you retards can't pass this off as what it is, some shitty b8.

Uh yeah you can. Having your phone out (if it’s something shitty at least) can prevent mugging and other altercations. Cause anyone can call the cops or record video or audio. You can be discrete about it in a number of ways. Maybe a bag with a secret hole for filming, for example. Either nut up or get creative

If you act in IRL like you do here when looking for help I have no doubt you deserve the bullying you’re getting