Alrighty Veeky Forums any of you got a good grilled cheese recipe

Alrighty Veeky Forums any of you got a good grilled cheese recipe

Buy bread
Buy cheese
Buy butter

Butter bread on both sides, add cheese, cook on hot pan until cheese is melted

Since the best recipe has already been given I'll throw out something I tried
1. Butter one side of a slice of bread and put it in the skillet, butter side down
2. Put whatever kind of cheese you like on pizza, on the bread. I went with Mozzarella
3. Layer whatever pizza toppings you like on top of the cheese. I went with just pepperoni
4. Put more cheese on top of the toppings
5. Butter a second slice of bread, on one side, and put it on top of the sandwhich with the butter side facing up
6. Cook until the sandwhich is golden brown or however you like it and serve with a side of sauce for dipping

>Tfw he "cooks" his "grilled" cheese

>recipe for grilled cheese
bread, cheese, grill

In a sandwich maker

Just a couple of extra ingredients can really add to a grilled cheese. I like to throw a little ham on the griddle to get a little color on it, and then add the buttered bread. Smear some deli or spicy brown mustard on the side of the bread facing up, add your cheese, your toasted ham, a few grinds of black pepper, and your top slice of bread. Flip when the bottom side is nice and tasty and you're done when it's melted. I like mine with a few dill pickles on the side.

Rookies always go too hot. Don't do that. You want your pan to be medium low to medium (or between 300-325 if you have an electric griddle).

Hey that sounds good, might try this

Kek'd at this gif

He asked for grilled cheese recipes not ham and cheese sandwich recipes

Don't be such a basic bitch.

dont eat grilled cheese with a fork you silly billy

this is not a grilled cheese

>REEEE IT'S A MELT
Go back to your fucking tendies, pleb.

OP was talking about grilled cheese, not a melt or a burger or a grinder or a cheesesteak

add salt to the cheese before cooking your grilled cheese

If you do this the cheese wont melt. Dont listen to the troll OP.

Hey, what's going on in this thre--

This abomination goes unnoticed...

This poor sap gets shit on...

Good job, Veeky Forums, ya dumb fucks.

PAN NICE AND HOT
I PUT THE BUTTER
I PUT THE BRED
I PUT THE CHEESE
I PUT THE BRED AGAIN
I TURN
I EAT

>dumb fucks
>coming from the guy defending the guy who knowingly stated that a ham and cheese sandwich is a grilled cheese

The first guy:
>oh I see you guys have covered how to make this very basic food item, well here's my pizza sandwich recipe just for shits and giggles

The second guy:
>Well user all you need to do to make a grilled cheese is add cheese, ham and mustard to bread

It's not a fuckin grilled cheese recipe, cunt

What kind of fuck ass cheese are you using? It melts.

Let the butthurt flow through you!

Normal way but use a thin layer of mayo on the bread instead of butter

yes really

this is the correct answer

put the smallest amount of mayo you can on the outside of each slice of bread, and then use a good amount of butter in the pan

I always put ham on mine.

Do people actually do this? Butter the bread? I've always buttered the pan and then thrown the sandwich on.

Thin sliced sourdough bread. Most excellent bread for grilled cheese. Melt butter in the pan and lightly toast inside of the bread, or use thin layer of mayo if you prefer. Choice of cheese. A good combo I like is mozzarella, thinly sliced roma tomatoes and/or sun dried tomato, and a couple of basil leaves. Grill to toasty perfection.

ok so
1. Go to walmart and buy a george foreman if you don't already have one
2. while at walmart buy a big thing of kraft singles
3. butter your grill
4. take 5 slices of cheese out of the plastic
5. throw the cheese on the grill
6. wait until golden brown
7. scrape burnt cheese off grill and put in hotdog bun
enjoy

lel I bet your parents are butthurt that they spawned such a shithead