Why do people pretend to like things such as black coffee?

Why do people pretend to like things such as black coffee?

Why do people pretend to find things like KFC disgusting?

Why do people spend their time trolling a cooking board?

Why do people waste our time with shit threads?

Black coffee drinking fedoras detected. Let me guess, you also eat your steak raw?

Because KFC leaves me feeling depressed after eating it

What pleasure do people get from shit posting

>why do people pretend not to be gay or black.

i like both
same. the amount of sodium and grease sucks the life out of me.

Obviously sweet coffee with cream is best. I like black sometimes because I still like the taste, and without calories

Because taste is subjective and OP is a faggot as usual.

Black coffee is delicious if you didn't start out with supermarket tier beans. KFC is the worst fried chicken you can get, and their sides are absolutely disgusting. You just have shit taste. And that's OK. Lots of people do.

Here's your (You), boy. Cherish it.

>tfw you are a heavy whiskey drinker and read mutiple studies, over a decade ago, how unadulterated black coffee and tea helps the liver process over consumption of booze and only drink black french pressed coveffe and black bergamot laced tea.

i want some black coffee, I want some kfc.

t. Guy who drinks Nescafe thinks he knows coffee

I like sweet-ass lattes, but I don't like greasy chicken skin!

Why does anyone anything faggot

I cant stand mcdonalds or burger king anymore
loved it as a kid, but when i was a teenager i realized the patties were paper thin and full of cartilage, and the nuggets didnt actually have any flavor, it was all in the crust, the meat itself tasted like some kind of grease mixed with cleaner.

Just report and hide these low effort / bait threads since it breaks global rules.

the black coffee thing I can see why but KFC still puzzles me when you can get way better quality chicken that doesn't taste like it was soaked in fryer oil over night at your local grocery store
they even have all the sides too usually

KFC has very little crunch unless it's made and eaten fresh. I've never had it fresh, and I don't know when I will. KFC used to have a 'crunchy' counterpart to their fried chicken. No clue if they still have it or not.

Not to mention their sides are boring or shit. Cole slaw made of cabbage cut into tiny squares? Diced cabbage?? Who the fuck does this? Mashed potatoes with no flavor, corn and green beans (how fun) and their potato wedges are so irregularly shaped they never cook to the same consistency. They're the only good side, though. Oh, and the biscuit is shit, too.

I'll fuck with their chicken strips and their zinger, though. Only things worth eating.

Oh, and some people are less susceptible to bitter flavor than others. It's actually a very common, very mild deformity with little to no chance of being bred out of existence. It's why some people are able to drink bitter coffee without hating it.

Do albino gorillas have higher average IQ than regular gorillas?

it's not pretending
I just found coffee with milk or cream to be pretty vile tasting and sugar doesn't add anything to it either so I just always drank my coffee black
with enough time I developed a taste for it and now I really enjoy good cup of black coffee

This.
110%

What about KFC Mac & Cheese?

>Why do people pretend to find things like KFC disgusting?
In order to make food that should take 25-45 minutes to prepare "fast food" an invention by Col. Saunders was utilized to amaze the world by fast chicken.
Col Saunders invented a high pressure fryer, a type of pressure cooker, whereby frying is done right down to the bone and in and through the flesh so chicken is well done in mass quantities to order. Now, in the olden days before the food police caught up to some new nutritional knowledge, chicken was fried in melted shortening, a hydrogenated oil that when a finished piece of food is done, it doesn't seem oily, but dry and crispy instead. Bye bye dangerous byproduct of hydrogenating, those nasty fatty "trans-fats" and so now it is done in healthier oil. And it is damn oily.

People who don't tolerate high oil foods usually shit some diarrhea after KFC. If that doesn't happen, the magical 13 spices includes MSG, and the gravy is from a bunch of flavors and spices too, so you can feel a bit dehydrated, headachy, or just generally unwell. I have no idea the chicken quality, but when you pair greasy food with the high FODmap cabbage in the slaw, the mashed potatoes or god forbid the double whammy of seasoned fries instead. It is a bomb to the stomach

Cheese makes me reflexively vomit because I'm violently lactose intolerant, and because of this, I hate cheese as well. I can't really judge something I'm physically unable to consume.

meant to reply to

I like their T H I C C lumpy mac and cheese with tendies and slaw.

KFC is the only "fast food" I have ever eaten.

Went there with a mate for his birthday when we were young, it was utterly vile. I do not see why such foods are desirable.

>tfw I unironically drink black coffee and eat kfc almost every day

Their mashed potatoes are my life blood

Their mac n cheese is lumpy becaue they cooked it 3 days ago and its been festering ever since

Maybe that's the secret of its deliciousness.

Black is the only way to drink good coffee.