If you claim to understand this man then you have completely misunderstood him

If you claim to understand this man then you have completely misunderstood him.

How do you know?

One doesn't "know". One only "doesn't know".

he's basically jsut saying you see the world upside down because ike oyur mind your subconscious flips shit to trick your ego into thinking it's actually doing something with the sack of meat it's clung to.

what is this word "know" ?

lol Searle got busted for sexually harassing his students, therefore Derrida wins.

Exactly. Now you're "understanding" him.

You've completely misunderstood him in claiming some form of understanding of his ideas.

well what if im saying is that my understanding of myself is that im a lying brain feigning comprehension for sack of meat im attacched to that wants to believe otherwise?
im pretty sure he would agree
but you didndt think of it like that though cuz you just have one point of referene ya pseud.

wat is evn spelng

im drunk fuck you ugly

>im a lying brain feigning comprehension for sack of meat im attacched to that wants to believe otherwise?
How do you know you're not lying to yourself now?

thats the point dummy

Philosophy is truly a big sack of shit

It would be phallogocentric to try to understand him

if you still use the word understand after you have read him then you have misunderstood him.

>basically
>just
Those are not words humans use themselves. They are words that the programs of humans use to themselves. They are the kawaii waifu-chan of the human mind.

I don't even understand who this is

i understoood him :)

Why are proven hacks like him permitted to be taught?

cause there are people who pay for it.

I dont understand this man, therefore, visa vis, concordantly, I completely understand him.

THE CENTER.........

IS NOT THE CENTER

Derrida was always a bitch. A grinch, too. Hated Christmas, cause no presence.

so deep bruh

Hegel caused a war therefore kant wins