It's your birthday and you're all alone. How do you celebrate? Do you eat cake?

It's your birthday and you're all alone. How do you celebrate? Do you eat cake?

I spend 6 hours making my own showstopper birthday cake so I can then weep over it alone. The aesthetic really does it for me.

I like brownies better but if I'm going to be alone on my birthday, I'm probably going to buy a bottle and drink at home.

Probably with some beers.

order pizza and wings.. done it a few times already because nofriends and it's in the dead of winter

Just turned 25 a couple days ago. Spent the day drinking cheap tequila and playing oldschool Runescape. My mom got me some Thai takeout

That was nice of your mum at least

sounds pretty comfy

Something like duck fetus in the egg or a monkey head soup so it feels like I'm being punished for being lonely

Wake up at 1pm,go to work at 8pm,come home at 2am and watch some Japanese variety shows with an 8 pack of Heineken. That's how I spent my birthday last month anyway.

did she leave it outside your door along with the laundry?

>It's your birthday and you're all alone. How do you celebrate?
I don't.

Don't do anything, typically. I hate my birthday. So close to halloween, and fate thought it'd be funny to give me a peanut allergy and severe, borderline mental illness paranoia so I can't eat any of the candy even if I know it's nut free.

Occasionally I'll make myself ricotta cookies thiugh. No icing cause I find it makes them too sweet.

Nah, unfortunately I had to leave my neet chamber to go get it from the kitchen

Frozen pizza and booze for me. Maybe a pint of ice cream

i got some salsa n chips, but it's kinda SPICY.

Make a cake.
Cook along thread on Veeky Forums.
Go all out; pull the stops.
Right when you're about to finish the thread fuck up spectacularly somehow and ruin it.
Spend the rest of the night eating a store bought cake and going through an entire bottle of whiskey reading the comments on the fuck up (there will be a ton) and feel like you're popular and have friends.
As soon as you're about to pass out in a drunken stooper finish off the night by imagining yourself randomly meeting some cute girl who isn't vapid and generally interested in you and living the rest of your life with someone you can actually connect with.

Celebrating birthday is embarrassing. Popping out of some woman's cunt is nothing worth celebrating.

doesn't sound too bad

From 14-22 I just bought myself a pizza and watched some movies. Last year I just played a game (A character in that game wished me a happy birthday. She was the only person to do so, real or not). Monday I'll probably just watch a movie again when I get off work

Huh.

If you know it's not going to be a party and nobody will care, why humiliate yourself with birthday paraphernalia?

>24th bday
>don't want to go to fake fancy restaurant
>just want a chill non-performative affair
>family storms out and goes out to eat without me
oh well lol

since then I've ended up working on my birthday most years, works out pretty well

its been a long time since I ate a cake
ate one last year tho, somewhat bland but still delicious

Pizza or burrito from my favorite local joint

I just get really drunk and crash in al/ck/ threads.

rare steak, favorite beer

My last birthday was one of the worst days in my life. Normally they are just meh, but fuck the last one.

>go on tubeyou's and search up happy birthday song
>play it while I drink

For my last birthday in May (27), I went to a restaurant with my mom where we shared a plate of tiny duck burgers for an appetizer, then I had a goat cheese flatbread for the main course. After that, I went home, drank beer, watched Drunken Peasants live, and passed out about 3/4 into the show.

U M A
M
A

Dude don't rub my face in your crazy single life.

For some reason sometime between my 21st-24th birthday I stopped liking sweet things.

I used to be a kid that would eat whole chocolate bars every day together with a bunch of small cakes and gulp it down with sprite(i was never fat though). Nowadays I just stay away from sweet foods.

So no, no cake for birthday. I'd probably make something traditional, like pierogi.

The walk of shame to the kitchen.

My last berfday was my 30th and I was admitted to a mental ward b/c schizo. A fellow patient treated me with a cigarette and some fruit candies. My next one will be in two weeks and I'll probably buy a 350 ml whiskey and down it.

Turned 32 last week. Just went to work and went home. I don't have facebook so no one even knew.

>birthday
>30
I don't celebrate anymore. It's just another day. Birthdays are for kids. At least that's my excuse.

I'm never alone on my birthday, cuck

Don't have a sweet tooth, so I just eat some pizza or a burger.

>osrs
mah nigga

go to my favorite fast food place and order two combos and a kids meal.

Go out for a nice dinner, maybe buy myself a small cake. Birthdays don't need parties but there's nothing wrong with doing a little extra.

>tfw too intelligent to celebrate birthday

Im skipping cake so that i dont have to be alone next year

I paid my friend to have lunch with me.

That's just called "treating a friend to lunch" though? basically a date

i often just buy ingredient to eat something good.
>Some times cajun fries
>some times a good burger with panceta
>some times perogis with panceta
>some times
pro tip: you are celebrating all alone so more food for u

I'm not gay.

It's not gay if the forks don't touch

>Eat out
>Get some booze
>Get some snacks
>Cancel any plans for the next day
>Stay up all night
>Before i go to sleep put a candle on a muffin and eat it

Two beers, take-out, a toke and video games. I rarely feel lonely.

Do you eat the candle?

i buy myself i dq cake every year unless someone buys on for me

I buy cake and eat it with my coworkers, everyone buys cake for their coworkers at work when it is their bday. I don't celebrate outside of that occasion cause it is always disappointing.

As I've gotten older if I'm not dating someone I may go out for a quiet dinner with my mom or stay inside and cook myself something nice with some quality booze to drink.

I've always disliked having birthday parties, I don't know I feel like smaller more intimate affairs have more meaning behind them then having like 10 people over for a party.

I ate a well done T bone steak with a side of gin

I haven't acknowledged my birthday in any manner since I left home at 18 to make my way in a rough and tumble world. In fact, when I married I refused to divulge to my wife what day I was born, just the year. The more we can erase personal history, the more at peace we will be.

i just pig out and get mcdonalds and drink and watch movies or play video games

comfy night

>tfw to intelligent to have a birthday

Nice roleplay fagg

Nah, just pointing out how easy it is to let go of nonsense that only causes issues for people like OP who hold onto it. You don't believe that's how I approach it? Examine yourself.

Alone on my birthday? Hardly. I'm out eating ass.

But if that did happen I wouldn't eat cake. I would eat ice cream or perhaps pie for sweets. I would eat a steak or a club sandwich for my personal treat.

You don't?

D A M N this thread is DEPRESSING lol

Before I had a bf and friends who want to be my bf, I'd at least go out with my mom and brother. Do you people not have family?

Some of us have family who like to remind us that it's weird to not have friends or a gf/bf