Last thread maxed out. Keep the cooking thread up and going

Last thread maxed out. Keep the cooking thread up and going.

Post your homemade meals, recipes, and stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/celery-soup-51246210
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Balsamic-honey roasted brussels sprouts, beets and bacon with scrambled eggs. Side of bean salad.

Damn, would eat

Time for curry

Shit, son. It's a god damn cook along.

Thai curry best curry

oh man, sorry to disappoint but it's really just cutting up veg and throwing it into the pan one after the other

are you belgian?

Am kraut

What's in that sandwich?

I have chicken breast and white rice.. any recipes anyone can share for something more.. asian?

Is that all you've got? No veg or something?

I have asparagus and onions, I'm running on pretty much nothing here. I have rice vinegar and some sweet ginger garlic seasoning I found in the shelves, salt and pepper and chicken stock. That's all I got.

Alright then.
Throw on that rice cooker or use a pot whatever and get that rice going.
Meanwhile, give the chicken a nice rub with that ginger garlic seasoning and throw that into the pan after letting it sit for a bit (do you have soy sauce?, if so then also use a bit of soy sauce for the rub). Set it aside once it is done.

Then throw the asparagus into the same pan with some oil, sautee until it is still a bit chewy, add pepper, deglaze with a bit of that vinegar and let it evaporate. Remove the asparagus from the pan and give it a quick clean

Cut the onion(s) into thick half-moons and add them to the pan, fry until they start to sweat.

Your rice done now. Add rice to a bowl, on top the asparagus, next the onion and lastly the chicken.
Congrats on your sad donburi

Egg, mushroom, tomato, sausage, Swiss.

All the food looks shitty so far. Let's keep it going.

the bright green thing is a tomato too?

Thanks a lot, friend.
I really appreciate it.

I don't ever eat anything that interesting.

>1 can tomato soup
>1 can beans
>1 can diced tomato & green chile
>Cook everything as per instructions, use half a can of the beans and tomato & green chile
>Put some basil and chili powder in the tomato soup, stir it up
>Put beans and the tomato & green chile in the tomato soup
That's my homemade recipe for cheap, poor, sadness chili.

sounds like that needs an entire bottle of hot sauce

On the left is a beetroot and goat cheese quiche, then some lemon cupcakes with a lemon-creamcheese topping and then a batch of selfmade brownies with walnuts.

All made with [spoiler]cannabis infused butter[/spoiler], made some for the first time that day and went wild

It looks like complete garbage and I'm sure I managed to fuck it up completely, but it tastes pretty good so thanks my friend.

Oh shit, avocado too. High af, thought I wrote it.

how does it feel to know that you will never own a house?

Comforting?

MILENNIALS THESE DAYS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT COMFORT INSTEAD OF WORKING HARD AND OWNING HOUSES

I blame avocados.

bump for actual cooking

Do you actually care what people eat? Are you that much of a sperg?

You don't think he was talking about the drugs, maybe?

I was talking about the avocado.
Basically, babyboomers started saying that milennials are in debt because they spend all their money on avocado toasts.

I had a strong feeling it was the avocado, and not the drugs.

Ppl are much more quick to judge people by what they eat on here. Plus it's this place is so dead set on keeping avocado a meme.

Florida avocados are absolute shit (to each his own) imo. I always thought I hated avocado when I was a kid, because there was no such thing as hass in the grocery store yet (east coast).

Once the "meme" hit, I got delicious hass avocados.

Only complaint is they are $2 a piece right now. They used to be 50c 2 years ago.

A nice sandwich breakfast for the lazy poorfag.

I recognize that lard, slav. What's on the other pieces of toast?

It's pate, but storebought, I can't be bothered with making this shit.

the honey turned me off. Just doesn't sound good for brussel sprouts

>with baravikas
good taste

Just made this celery soup from this recipe: epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/celery-soup-51246210

Turned out alright for a first attempt, I think.

Rainbow Trout rubbed in ex virg olive oil, filled with a sprig of rosemary, sprig of thyme, lemon slices, clove of garlic, and quarter of a large sweet onion. Grilled on a charcoal grill for 7 min a side.

Grilled asparagus rubbed in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Cook for 5 min.

Best meal I made in a while/10

Sounds awesome but work on that presentation my man.

I had already eating half of it before I thought to take a picture. I am not very good at being a hipster.