Why do engineering majors like to shit on other non engineering STEM majors? I thought we were in this together?

Why do engineering majors like to shit on other non engineering STEM majors? I thought we were in this together?

Engineers think [math]\pi \,=\, \mathrm e \,=\, 3[/math] and that 11 is an obscure symbol. Also, they're unemployable contrary to my $300k starting job gotten from my PhD in pure mathemathics. Bet engie cucks are all starving to death right now. :)

What do you do with a math degree. I'm not trying to mock you but I just don't know the career aspects, do people just hire you to do math problems and stuff?

Meanwhile in a parallel universe

They hire us to go have sex with wives of engineers.

this. Engineers can't compete

>300k PhD in pure mathematics.
Hello opposite day, being a mathematician is as good as majoring in liberal arts. You might as well get on your knees and beg society for a second chance to go into a field where that'd be useful like Computer Science or Theoretical Physics. I'm sure you'll do great using combinatorics and Schubert calculus to calculate the minimum amount of mop wipes needed for your janitor work.

Engineers shit on non-engineering STEM majors out of concern for their wellbeing.

We want to see you physics and math majors making good money like us. But you have all kinds of excuses why you'll be out-earning the engineer at a fortune 100 company while you work as a TA.

Comp sci can make 70K

Comp Sci is basically the only exception

you're new here, aren't you?

they won't hire math majors to do menial labor user, you're literally unemployable and would have to hide your power levels. Being any kind of skilled professional is bad for getting hired in wagie occupations. Its very very sad and hilarious

You're right, you can't even do janitor work. Menial Labour is beyond your reach.

>ENGANEERS

I always see people bring up income as a reason for pursuing any field within STEM.

Is there no one else who went into STEM because they had a desire to learn, while having the opportunity to make somewhat of a difference?

It's literally their job. They're glorified managers.

In my experience, of all STEM people engineers seem to have the lowest intelligence and the highest incidence of aggressive personality disorders. They're sort of the /pol/tards of STEM.

hello, new friend.

Underrated

>most employable degree
>unemployable
You literally have to be pure autismo or insanely lazy not to land a job with any engie degree.

>engineers stupider than biology, computer science, chemistry majors

I know several people who work in research. All science worth knowing = applied math, so you can joing basically any research program. Especially in gov. org. like the Department of Energy, work on quantum computing, or as a shitty uni teacher.

>and that 11 is an obscure symbol.

That thread was good

>11 is an obscure symbol
Explain this meme?

Because literally every STEM major is simultaneously a self important narcissist and a deeply unconfident mess in need mess in need of validation.

Oh, I mean, because they're fags.

>biology, chemistry
I don't see how they are stupider than engineers.
>computer science
This is more because of the sorry state of computer science education and the field of practical CS as a whole.

Currently a freshman in Mechanical Engineering. I haven't heard anyone say that "π=e=3." I'll be taking differential equations next semester, If I hear anyone say that in any of my classes I'll call them out on their shit.

dont feed the trolls