How would you solve the California problem?

How would you solve the California problem?

Nukes.

Would water management that involves NOT draining every drop of water out of fragile pieces of nature be an improvement?

It appears to be solving itself

>catching on fire in the middle of december
Just let it burn, fuck it. Not doing anyone any good anyway.

What exactly do you mean by "California problem"? If you mean the wildfires, then start with forcing all homeowners to actually follow the state fire code by trimming their shrubbery back and paving the 5' space around their homes. As a bonus, require people to have cement/brick walls instead of wooden fences, a 1' paved space around the boundary of their property and banning all onstreet parking (for fire truck egress). This is presently not the situation and as a result otherwise small fires can quickly spread out of control due to abundant fuel, zero containment barriers and cars blocking the fucking street.

CA is already on that by blowing $1+ billion per year in water desalination. Leftists are assmad over it, but they're not in control because Sacramento is tired of taking shit (deserved or not) from the BLM.

t. someone without the faintest idea what they're talking about

t. someone without the faintest idea what anyone else is talking about

The LA aqueduct is actually removing the subterranian flow of water from under the sierra nevada mountain range that spills into the california valley.

IT took a damn long time to drain the aquifer under the valley, but it's happening.

Activate the fault line.

>all these idiots who don't even live in California acting like they understand this place

you fuckers are hilarious

Let it burn.

>Californians think they know how to run their own state
>The state with the largest prison population
>The state that spends a vast fortune to import water because its too fucking stupid to know its a desert
>The state where multiple cities banned plastic bags, despite them actually being less harmful
>The state that constantly violates 2nd and 1st amendment rights
el oh el

I think it will eventually just solve itself desu

great plan user

Not my chair not my problem.

Part of a bigger problem. Global warming expands the hadley cells, making the desert zone drift north.

Lex Luthor had the right idea.

We also have the 5th largest economy in the world

God already is Sodom and Gomorrah style.

Fpbp

you don't. that's like asking how to solve the hurricane problem. or the earthquake problem. california happens to be an area that is prone to fires and the santa ana winds make them 10x worse. all you can do is take precautions to minimize damage

Who would have though lots of people = more money.

mass deportations would fix most of the problems

nah.

californians are so desensitized to this shit that they see a fire that burns down 150,000 houses and say "meh business as usual"
i vote for letting this place burn

Actually, if you sum the poorest states GDP, from bottom to top, stopping when you hit the population of California, California still has the larger economy.

I'm pretty sure that those fires ARE God's solution to the California problem

>5 feet
are you retarded the code says 30 - 100 feet of flammable plant removal and doesn't say anything about paving

>150,000 houses
My fucking sides!
Did you mean acres brainlet?

Veeky Forums in the current year

btw look for Hugh surge in Californian ecnomy after the fires die down massive nutrient bomb in the soil for years to come

no. That's the actual number of houses burned. Expect Californian immigrants soon. Oregon is already feeling the pain here. Last week we didn't have a yoga studio, now we do.

Do what Lex attempted in Reeves' superman trilogy

citation needed

When I think about the California problem i think about global genocide. California based transnational industry acts with impunity as a result of the people's ignorance and Democratic absenteeism. After you know about the crimes associated with FDI, it's hard to care about problems like this.
I don't care if their houses burned down, there are plies of skeletons in their closets, supermarkets and cell phones and almost no one realizes.
California consumers, like the rest of the first world is siphoning the life out of the world and turning it into capital for the kleptocrats.

higher density living with transit oriented development

do your own research, this is a nigerian fitness board not a peer reviewed journal