2 hour wait for a table at a restaurant

>2 hour wait for a table at a restaurant

for what reason

Because you're by yourself and they think you're an autistic virgin

brrraaaaaaaappp

Because there are limited seats and there are others in front of you waiting for those limited seats? Plus a meal for two can easily last up to an hour, longer if there are large parties.

This isn't rocket science.

Why is this slut wearing chain mail?

>alright Tanesha roll 1d20 to see how far you get when you steal that horse

because you didn't make a reservation you fucking pleb

There is a place in south Phoenix (Northern Mexico) where the wait is always 3 hours or so but they have a cantina, with a bar, where you wait to get in. Everyone sits around getting stoopid on the best margaritas anywhere, while waiting for their table. So everyone inside is just shit housed and it's a crazy party in there. It's awesome because people will dress up to go there and then be plastered by the time they are inside. I don't think I've ever been to this place and not seen someone dance on a table. You know the wait is going to be long, so you count on it.

Why not wear chain mail?

>northern Mexico

I live in Phoenix and it is nothing like that. South phoenix is gross but not nearly as much of a brown shithole as, say, Tucson.

>going to restaurants
for what purpose

The stores in south Phoenix accept the Peso.
I'm not bitching, I like Mexicans and I like Phoenix. But a spade is a spade. And you're right, Phoenix is way cooler than Tucson. Except for the Sonoran Dog, Tucson has that covered, again, a spade is a spade.

>for what reason
guaranteed zero% ejaculate in your food

Got to protect the investments.

To project exclusivity and power. Normies fall for this garbage every time and would literally camp a week so they can pay for a garbage product.

I once waited for 5 hours for Franklin's meme BBQ in Austin. It was good, but not worth that wait. Not a whole lot better than some local BBQ joints I've had. Their sauce was really good though and I wish they sold that on its own.

Lots of goblins in LA

Abandoned daughter of Scott Steiner

top kek

How far south are we talking about? Never seen any store accept a peso.

i hate it so much