D R E A M S C A P E - Veeky Forums Collab

You did it Veeky Forums, another collab successfully written and published.

createspace.com/7029246

As of now it will be on Createspace for paperback purchase, but in 3-5 business days it should reach other major channels of distribution such as Amazon or Book Depository.

An ebook version should be available by the end of this month.

Meanwhile, here's the proof of your handywork!

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/34821795-dreamscape-or-my-diary-desu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just marathoned the the title
what did I think of it?

when/where was this written I haven't seen any threads

>son to a transgender parent-killer
so his parent is transgender and kills parents? is that what it means? or does his parent kill the parents of transgender people? huh?

lel i really want to read it
can you post some passages? is there any discernable talent?

why did pic related fail?

Who made the cover?

cringe

Couldn't be any worse than the Tundra books.

those hands. please tell me this is a shop hahahahah

>using the wordfiltered "Desu" form for the subtitle
Creative decisions involved already seeming questionable.

Description on the website:

Enter Jason.

Successful marathon runner; survivor of sexual abuse; son to a transgender parent-killer; violent car enthusiast. Jason Phaedon dwells within the world of Dreamscape, where everything is not as it seems. In Jay's journey we come to experience mind-boggling revelations in places we may never have considered: discover the true nature of Chef Boyardee's CLASSIC Beef Ravioli in Tomato & Meat Sauce; treatises and essays on the condition of the Virtual and Memetic Age; the implications of New Sincerism in Islamic Scandinavia. With twists and turns that simply defy the laws of narrative reality itself, become awakened and enlightened by this extraordinary piece of fiction - all crafted by the ever pioneering community on Veeky Forums's Literature Board.

I... kind of want to read it?

I don't get this meme

>removed the blurb

good man

nice trips.

and yeah, i want to read it as well. OP where do we find this online? like, for free.

I'll be making an ebook version soon. I'm visiting parents at the moment so I don't have access to my home computer and my manuscript. It should be done by next week, I'll post an update on Veeky Forums, I'm aiming to make a free Kindle book through KDP on Amazon

Oh, and I added it to the Goodreads database in case any users want to catalog it:

goodreads.com/book/show/34821795-dreamscape-or-my-diary-desu

This is really, really bad.

Is the title mean to be the same style as Blood Meridian and Moby Dick?

We have the same bedspread desu.

>from the best selling author of the bible and Gilgamesh
Lel

Yes, but having that sort of subtitle or alternative title is far from original to either of them.

Comfy ay?