>Pluto is a planet

Other urls found in this thread:

grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/wrong1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you are the future

>study hard and get a degree, you'll get a job right away

>tfw it's true except you don't have to study particularly hard

It gets better

>Everyone deserves an equal chance, which is why we don't fail students.

Nearly everything.

>mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

GLYCOLYSIS CAN BE RAMPED UP FOR ATP GENERATION WITH NO INPUT FROM THE MITOCHONDRIA

top kek, lactic acid fermentation ftw

>blackholes might be a gateway to another dimension

>you need to learn cursive hand writing for adulthood
>you wont be carrying a calculator with you at all times so you need to practice these inane repetitive exercises for when you need to do math on the go
>its important to learn about world history even if you give zero fucks about it
>going into any field should be based purely on interest, and not potential job market or future income
>everyone is equal

Hello wagecuck my old friend~

Oh i forgot to add
>Democracy is important in the US, your vote matters!
Most times they dont even count votes that may upset the agenda of the rich and powerful, look at the Ron Paul media blackout in 2012. Along with many counties who supported him reporting 0% voter turnout.

Are you saying any part of that post is true for anyone? Its not.

Occasionally that happens, but as a result we got Trump in. You can poke the lion for a little while but eventually it gets up and eats everything.

Democracy works, and it works well. The checks and balances put in place by our founding fathers have reawakened.

>The checks and balances put in place by our founding fathers have reawakened
Unironically saying this when the reps are controlling house, senate, president and soonish even the supreme court tells you something about the intellect of the average retardian.

The US Civil War wasn't about slavery.

>Trump got elected
>Democracy works
The fact that someone like Trump can get elected demonstrates why Democracy doesn't work.

"There is a number than when squared, we get 2"

What a crock of shit. Next they're gonna tell me there is number that when added to 5 we get 3? what a joke

I think democracy works ok when you have like, more than 50% of voters actually participating in it

>physical forces are real
>there are laws of nature that exist outside of brains
>you have a soul or ego
>consciousness exists
>morality and ethics are useful or relevant
>maths is for nerds only
>science is just as important as philosophy
>you can learn philosophy in college lol its not important
>computers are for nerds
>the nebular theory of star formation makes sense
>we are all equal
>dumb students are just "slow learners" they're not inferior beings
>black people are just as smart as white people
>asians and jews are just like the other races intellectually, their parents just push them harder
>finance is good and wholesome
>teachers are good and wholesome
>insubordination is a sign of unruliness which is bad
>your teachers are AUTHORITIES
>if you insult an authority you are either stupid or bad
>people who are altruistic aren't suicidal
>capitalism works
>communism is about poor people
>evolution is real but you don't need to know the implications of it
>pop culture has meaning
>athletes do not rate higher in psychopathy tests and neither do doctors, ceo's, leading academics, politicians, psychiatrists, military officers or leo's
>technology isn't devouring organic life
>global warming is bad but we can FIGHT IT TOGETHER
>it isn't necessary to reduce the human population to women are really smart and strong just like men that's why there are no famous female theoretical physicists and that's why the best athletes are all male
>being a mother is HARD WORK
>being a parent is HARD WORK
>dog people aren't sentimental subhuman faggots
>cats aren't aliens
>cats aren't living deities
>cats aren't the model for the ultimate life form
>cats aren't spiritually more active life forms than others
>horse girls aren't whores
>being a whore means nothing, sex is positive and there is no negative consequences to having lots of partners
>epigenetics isn't important unless it is, then it is, but its not
>flu vaccines work
>herd immunity is real

>>dog people aren't sentimental subhuman faggots
>>cats aren't aliens
>>cats aren't living deities
>>cats aren't the model for the ultimate life form
>>cats aren't spiritually more active life forms than others
>>horse girls aren't whores
Wtf?

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

i've been off the yay for two years user, thank you very much
a non-cat owner I see, a shame your parents never loved you

They taught you that in school? Why? Are you from a red state?

/thread

>human blood is blue, it only turns red when it exits the body because it gets warm
>electron configurations
>the universe revolves around the earth

What are you on? Go back into whatever hole you came out of.

Women can derive sexual pleasure from riding a horse if they ride it like a man does. That's why proper women ride like this

>maths is for nerds only
I totally remember learning that one in school!

>>the universe revolves around the earth
did you go to school in the 1500s?

There is intense revisionism happening right now in my county on all books for elementary and high school.
Particularly history and biology among others.
Because liberals are in power terms like marriage,heritage and others got redefined and multiculturalism as well as change of national identity is pushed on a big scale.

>country*

>he thought they were talking about national level politics
Do you even participate in local government?

Pluto is a planet

Go back to /pol

No it's not.

It's impossible for black people to get lice in their hair

Active rewriting is happening and its all over the media but you are sending me to /pol/?
Have you seen the catalog you mouth breading autist.

>general education classes make you a better human being and more rounded individual

"You're one of the smart kids"

Possibly the biggest lie ever told.

>you have bright future
>you are the future

Literally autist

No. Politics and government in general is a waste of my time. I understand why we need government, but my energy is better spent elsewhere.

> Indians are called that because Columbus thought he was in India
> your tastebuds on your tongue kinda have a map of what they are sensitive to at different areas of the tongue
>phrenology isn't real
>nature's constants are constant
>HIV is from anal sex and mainly gets gays

Or when its not rigged by the media and the electoral college. You think im crazy but seriously. Look up “Ron Paul media blackout” and do some research for yourself. The vast majority of voters are so stupid they will just blindly vote with the last name they heard on tv(this is not an exaggeration). Ron Paul was systematically kicked out of the running by consistently not being mentioned, or when it was necessary to mention him, downplaying his political ideas/standings. This didnt happen once, or twice, but nearly every time the race was mentioned on literally every major news channel. There is a good chance you think Ron Paul, and his supporters, are nutcases because the media probably brainwashed you too. I am not endorsing Ron Paul, i dont vote because i dont believe in the system. Ron Paul is a perfect example of why you shouldnt give a fuck about American politics, and why you shouldnt vote either.

There are even yeast cells that don't have mitochondria.akd tell solely on fermentation.

Yep, Texas.

go back to pol

whats it to you?

I don't think Ron Paul supporters were intrinsically less sane than any other supporters

but uh you know not voting means compliance with "whatever the fuck you the rest of you guys want to happen". I agree shit sucks but you really should vote. Righteous indignation doesn't win you anything. And voting doesnt prevent you from seeking other ways to positively change the nature of the beast

CNN didn't even use Ron Paul's picture when they had to talk about him. They used a silhouette like he was Doctor Claw from Inspector Gadget or something.

The Holocaust happened.

You gotta vote man. But to vote anything thrid party is stupid and actually works against you. Plus third party is always so regional (I live in NM and everyone here who didn't vote Hillary went Johnson... none of them had heard of Stein) so they have no national appeal.

>2 party sucks but it is the best we have

I did vote. I voted Ron Paul in 2012.

Stein had no appeal because she's a retard. So is Gary "What's a leppo" Johnson.

>puts dick inside a hole where literal shit comes out of
>DUDE WTF HOW DID I GET AN STD??????

I was actually really on a bad run on elections until the last two. I voted Gore, Kerry,McCain,Obama,Trump. So I am 2/5.

Ya but I grew up in the 80s and the truth is that you get HIV from needles or being in prison which is not what we were taught.

you get it in prison from all the buttrape.

>>Pluto is a planet

That's just a change of classification.

They refined the definition to "A large orbital mass around a star that has mostly cleared its own orbit of smaller masses."

It's an accretion thing.

>Pluto is a planet

Stfu.

> The pyramids are less than 10,000 years old

Har, even physics...quantum mechanics? Uh, quantum bullshit.

Also...vaporizing metals...how cool is that?

>Wanting the evil witch instead of master troll.
It was the right choice, people will only realize later in like 50 years when all the list of bill Clinton's wife's crimes comes out

>buttery males
wrong board, bub

What is the difference between the Mason, Illuminati and Black Sun?

When you can answer it with certainty you can return to Veeky Forums.

>Benghazi
>Michael Hastings
>Seth rich
>Libya
>Kosova liberation army
>Gadaffi
>Podesta the molestation
>Abedin and terror groups
>Clinton foundation money laundering
>Charity defraudment
>Uranium one deal
> Paying foreign agents for fake info
It's way worse than people realize

The Earth is a sphere.

Wtf did *I* just say, nigger, Name The Difference

If you can't you're politically ignorant.

Begone. This isn't /pol/! You're outclassed, gunned and educated.

Faggots, khabbalists, and Lucifer larpers

I am.

Map the universe, I will.

Know the shape, I do.

Busy in life, I am...you?...or just working at it? Wonderin...ponderin...I don't believe in religion, that's the face value.

Egyptian, Mayan and Angkor is the key. You thought it was NEW? No, physics is more powerful behind us.

Look.

Do you see, Clarice?

>the OP is a smart enough troll to propose a type of confusing statement which could have been literally true at the time of his (and his contemporaries') youthful educations, at the time that the statement was made, and has since become false through an arbitrary classification schema subsequently adopted by humans in order to differentiate planets from other celestial bodies

You have been brainwashed into thinking voting is important. Im not saying that not voting is doing anything to help the problem, im saying the time you take to vote in a presidential election is time wasted, and would be better spent doing literally anything else. Even just watching grass grow.
>rock the vote
>vote or die
>I voted!
>your vote counts
Its all just propaganda designed to keep you from realizing the US is a plutocracy, without one shred of democracy in there. The elections are just a show, like the roman colosseum, designed to keep you busy and remind you who is in charge.

It doesnt matter though, because any time anyone brings up anything remotely related to conspiracy theories, they are instantly dismissed as crazy. Just like your masters taught you to do. Ron Paul had a chance, before the media intentionally snubbed him. Look it up.

One of my teachers in elementary school thought that only multiples of five were whole numbers. We all knew that was wrong though

>f(x)=mx+b is a linear function

>Believing representative democracy is true democracy

fucking kek

>The checks and balances put in place by our founding fathers have reawakened.

lol

Kill yourself

>>its important to learn about world history even if you give zero fucks about it
1.) Who doesn't like history?
2.) You're an idiot if you don't think it's important to have at least a high school level understanding of history.

Pluto, Eris, Makemake, Haumea, Sedna, etc. are all planets... I don't care if there orbital path is off or they got shit in their orbital paths. Their all spherical, don't orbit a larger body, etc... SO THEY COUNT AS PLANETS.

JUSTICE FOR PLUTO! And to a lesser extent Eris, Makemake, Haumea, Sedna, etc...

>in Australia
q + xw = λ

this is pretty funny

>seasons happen because of variation in the Earth's distance from the sun throughout the year
I don't know how I, much less the teachers, reconciled this with the knowledge that the northern and southern hemispheres have opposite seasons.

You know it's all true.

Actual thing I was taught in school:

>A light year is a measure of time

>E pluribus unum

It is though, 1 light year = 1 year.

>being a parent is HARD WORK
only one I disagree with, not really tangible work but yeah, having a child will drain your soul like water from a bathtub

this, my family got extremely triggered that I didn't vote even though my state is blue as can be. zero, z-e-r-o, impact that my vote would have

>le BASED g-d emprah golden goy tr*mp
lel

>It's 2007

>>you need to learn cursive hand writing for adulthood
Lmao

>>you wont be carrying a calculator with you at all times so you need to practice these inane repetitive exercises for when you need to do math on the go
>Pay something in cash somewhere
>No idea whether the cashier gives back the right amount of change because you can't do basic arithmetic

Im talking more about the writing out long division on paper, multiplying 3 digit numbers, etc. Its good to know how to do it, but having homeworks with 30+ of these problems is fucking retarded. I knew this was a worthless skill in 3rd grade, and i was right. Im never going to do multiplication or division on paper ever again, i have my phone with me at all times.

>it's still a mystery how airfoils generate lift
>nobody knows how they work since we discovered them by accident

really? lmao

I'm sorry you're an uniformed troll that need sto go back to /pol

>the Dirac Delta is a function

In my middle school physics class they did that Bernoulli principle "explanation" for how lift is generated

But that equation explains how lift is generated so why is that bad

>subtracting a larger number from a smaller number will always equal 0
Even in 2nd grade I knew that was bullshit.

grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/wrong1.html

Referring to this one ^

>america is white