When you made too much food but you live alone and your mother told you not to waste food

>when you made too much food but you live alone and your mother told you not to waste food

Are you stupid or something? Put the leftovers in the fridge

>eating cold food
>reheating them

End yourself

Get disposable containers and necessary plasticware and offer it to the homeless or neighbors. Literally just say you made too much and don't want it to go to waste.

said the fatboy

That's an awful idea my mother instilled in me when I was younger. So i'd always eat her huge fucking portions of unhealthy shit which made me fat till I hit my teenage years and just started binning it.

>live alone

get a girlfriend

You wasted the food when you cooked too much. You don't need to punish yourself by eating the excess rather than storing it/throwing it away.

>when you eat so much less food than you thought you would that you need to throw away mouldy food on a $30/week budget

cold food can be really good. cold chicken pot pie? that's some god tier depression chow

>go to the store
>one gf pls
Just be yourself

>Just relax and be yourself!

If you're ugly and autistic then get an ugly autistic girlfriend. Girls like that feel the same amount of hopelessness as you guys because they set their sights too high and get anxiety whenever they think about actually making a move. Having some form of affection would rock their world.

There are way more ugly and autistic men than ugly and autistic women

As someone who is currently attending college, I can tell you that the difference is not that much.

Not really...
but girls need to be much more ugly and autistic to be lonely.

>1st world problems.

No. Sounds like hell.

Yeah, no, sorry
Cold food is depression chow in that eating it induces depression

This. Just pop it in the fridge. It's always great to wake up and remember you have some leftovers so you don't have to cook that day.

I have more of a problem with this. I pretty much gave up on buying milk and bread because it would just end up going bad every time because I could never eat it all in time.

>bread
I put those that I won't be eating immediately in the freezer. Pop them in the toaster to defrost and warm them back up. This could usually last me up to a month.
>milk
This I still have no idea how to circumvent. Shit still goes bad even after I freeze it.