ITT : "Food"

ITT : "Food"

[picture of food I'm too immature to appreciate]

>non-fat
>yogurt
that's not food, that's post-food
it's made for mentally ill people as an alternative to eating cardboard

love non fat plain yogurt. aspartame + cocoa powder = heaven.

Anyone else love fake yogurt?
Muller light isn't even labelled as yogurt, it's thickened with gelatine and artificially sweetened
But damn, it's satisfying.

I bought one of these a few years ago, it ruined my bagel.

I also tried this a few years ago, it ruined my waffle.

Works for marinades.

>sugar-free """"""""""syrup""""""""""
why do such things even exist
if you want to ingest less calories just stop eating fucking syrup instead of replacing it with shit like this

I wasn't thinking clearly at the time, I was constantly drunk.

>there's no way anyone could possibly enjoy something if I don't! stop lying to yourself fatty REEEE

>pretending to be retarded

You get fat-free so you can add almonds.

how much fat could possibly be in a fucking almond

Nuts are almost all fat, user.

Almonds are about 50% fat.

wtf why is this allowed? i always ate those as a snack. now i feel like shit

>tastes like shit
>designed to emulate something much tastier
>isn't healthy at all
the only people who enjoy stuff like this are either completely tasteless, weak-willed hedonists or out of their senses like that drunk user
any normal person would prefer to eat maple syrup once in a while instead of stuffing your face with ersatz shit like this everyday
don't be afraid of fat user, unsaturated fat is good for you, unlike non-fat products which generally replace the fat with worse things

sugar, now there's something you should avoid

plain whole fat greek yogurt is so hard to find fucking anti fat memes ruin my life

What the fuck do I do with half a tub of honey yogurt? I don't even like yogurt.

is non-fat everything mainly an american thing? where I'm at everything is either normal or a lighter version with a bit less fat
I don't think I've ever seen non-fat yoghurt in my life

>regularly eat plain full fat yogurt with fruit for breakfast
>solid poop every morning

some decades ago, corporations paid doctors to say that fat is bad so that people would eat more sugar. so now everything has unnecessary added sugar. also there's some wacky stuff involving government subsidies and corn and cheese, so we have all this extra corn and cheese. the corn gets made into more sugar and the ooey gooey cheese gets put into everything

basically america is a dietary dystopia and cooking is punk

that sounds cyberpunk as fuck

Diabetics with a sweet tooth.

>and cooking is punk
Yes

>one co-worker eats nothing but this and gas station food

the fuck are you talking about? do you understand how non-fat yogurt is made? been around for hundreds of years m8, not some lab grown monster

They must be a fart machine

I could eat straight greek yogurt.

bow down to the king of "food"

Nah, m8.

Wtf, how is this shit possible?

That's fake cheese.

This is fake fake cheese.

that has some actual sustenance to it at least, the peanut butter is just salt water with veg fiber filler.

NO FRILLS

This and 2% is seriously the only types my grocery store carries

Does full fat really taste better? I hate yogurt but muh digestion

Thats literally 90% of cheese anyways. Kraft singles are just made of vegetable oil and food coloring.

You gotta open up your wallet for those 2 dollar packs of 10 slices of cheese or find a store nearby that sells actual cheese blocks

Aspartame is feces from genetically modified bacteria feeding on crude oil. Enjoy your MS.

I'm gonna try this, thanks.

No I prefer all natural yogurt.

Looks like cancer.

>mfw the maple syrup and soy sauce are in the same style container
>one day poured soy sauce on my waffles

how is this even possible

Almost Nothing is organic and therefore nothing is digestible. Pretty much just paying for peanut flavored fiber paste

pretty sure thats how they eat waffles in japan user.......

ITT: Metrosexuals pretend to be human men even though they don't eat what real human men eat.

>mfw blackberry syrup bottle and glass of milk look nothing alike
>Choked on pancakes when I was 7 or 8, grabbed syrup bottle next to my milk and began chugging

That may have been my most retarded moment.

At least you got a trip to fazoli's out of it

Kill yourself.

>is [a wide variety of food types and styles] mainly an american thing?

FTFY

>basically america is a dietary dystopia and cooking is punk

Must seem that way when you're a child that has to eat processed meals from a microwave or toaster oven because you're incapable of preparing your own meals.

nowhere on that label does it say "maple" or "syrup"

>Kraft singles are just made of vegetable oil and food coloring.

Not so much.

Kraft singles ingredients list:

Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate, Milkfat, Whey Protein Concentrate, Sodium Citrate, Contains Less than 2% of Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Lactic Acid, Annatto and Paprika Extract (Color), Natamycin (a Natural Mold Inhibitor), Enzymes, Cheese Culture, Vitamin D3.

Processed cheese was invented in Switzerland in order to preserve cheese and make it more suitable for cooking. "American" cheese is simply a BLEND of cheeses, dairy products, and some commonly used preservatives, that was made to provide a more stable product capable of lasting longer in our climate back before the days of air-conditioning and the electric grid were common throughout the nation.

American cheese is the best cheese there is for burgers and grill cheese sandwiches because it's mild taste compliments, but doesn't overpower, and it cooks more evenly than other cheeses. Even the "gubmint" cheese they dole out is great for cooking, and makes a great topping for Mezkin' foods.

>0 calories

>Not for sale
You dirty THIEF

All cheese is processed.
Retard.

>American cheese is the best cheese there is for burgers and grill cheese sandwiches because it's mild taste compliments
Check out this connoisseur of fine foods.
Scumbag.

Processed cheese is a legal term used to differentiate natural cheese that has been blended with other cheese, or that has had added ingredients for flavoring or preservation purposes.
Retard.

>another jealous Ameriboo

What a surprise.

>"peanut spread"
>contains no peanuts

The biggest red flag was the 0 calories, 0 fat.
Peanuts have a ton of fat.

You can barely eat any of them before you feel full. You may get the same calories as a snickers bar when snacking on them, but there's barely any sugar in them so it's much better.

its not bad

imitation vanilla extract works too. you could use real vanilla extract, but damn it's expensive. Imitation is good enough and cheap at wally world.

i just don't understand non fat yogurt. it's fucked that i have to spend more than 15 seconds looking for regular ass yogurt at the grocery store.

but this shits actually good, especially if you're on keto or something.

arctic zero is total trash tho.