Undergrad complains about how difficult one of their classes are

>undergrad complains about how difficult one of their classes are

>engineer student complains about how difficult all their classes are

Thermal Physics, Real Analysis, and Abstract Algebra are hard.

>I learned it already so it isn't hard! xD
Oh you sweet summer child...

b-but it is hard

grad school is a lot easier than undergrad. just kys.

>4th grade 9 year-old loser complains about how difficult one of their classes are

>fucking dumbass worthless trash kindergartner complains about how difficult learning to read is

>baby struggles to pronounce simple words

Undergrad classes aren't hard, but tedious and brain numbing. They are hard in the sense you need to motivation to actually do the bullshit work.

Grad classes aren't hard either, because you actually care what you are studying. Thus, the extra work is negligible.

Therefore, undergrad classes are harder.

>newborn baby cries from getting pulled out of a hole, while I've had to pull myself out a hole plenty of times

>Someone on Veeky Forums with maximum level autism feels compelled to shitpost

>undergrad algebra
>hard
Time to drop out lad

>took several grad courses during undergrad
>all As
>implying graduate coursework is difficult
If someone told me I had to go back to school and either had to pursue a masters or another bachelors, I would most definitely choose a masters degree

>Thermal Physics
>Hard
It is some of the more interesting content I've studied

>Advanced non-linear partial differential equations and applications
>Geophysical inverse theory and applications
>Quantitative igneous and metamorphic petrology
>Sequence stratigraphy

My undergrad classes are much harder than graduate level courses and ii can say that with 100% confidence, i pray to god grad school becomes much easier than what i'm doing now.

this

I got an A in the course.

Any class can be hard when it's new content, obviously it looks easy when you've already advanced significantly past it.

It's hard as fuck to learn a new language, even if it's easy to speak that language once you've already learned it.

for 4.

uvu=(uvu)^2=uvuuvu=uvvu=uu=u
what is wrong with this?

>uvuuvu=uvvu
uvuuvu=uvuvu=uvu

Lost

>somebody complains about how hard are his classes that I've already took and they're relatively easy compared to what I'm learning now

>undergrads