Do you guys drink sodas in the shower? I love having a nice, cold, sprite with me when I clean off :)

do you guys drink sodas in the shower? I love having a nice, cold, sprite with me when I clean off :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0LBboZdmzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No because I'm heterosexual.

One time, I bought a 6-pack of Red Stripe, put them in a bucket with ice, and sat in a bubble bath while drinking them.

Just beer and cold pizza

Best way to spend a Saturday morning

let me get in there with you next time, my man

Once i drank a quarter of my wild turkey handle while listening to pop punk music. I then later on passed out while watching anime desu

I do occasionally, but I usually drink beer in the shower

Knocking back a tallboy of PBR while taking a shower is one of life's simple pleasures.

My dude, beer showers are the absolute best after a sweaty work day.

I love cold milk for a hot shower. The opposites make it so good!

Noice. I usually just watch a movie, but I might start drinking during.

>changed the lyrics of moonshadow to beer shower
>sing it when I have a beer shower

hot shower is a poor man's hot tub

youtube.com/watch?v=U0LBboZdmzw

Are you fucking cheif keef mate

maybe

didn't you have to pee?

Nice. I did this a while a ago with Founder's Centennial and coconut bath bombs. I don't think there's much else to life.

These anons know what's up. I usually pick up a 4 pack of Beck's tall boys for $5 after work and have one in the shower.

>drink 2 cans of soda at friend's house
>feel like I'm going to die for next 3 hours. stomach pains, sweating, vomit inducing

Never drinking Jewish mind control juice again. Swearing off soda for the rest of my life right now.

Showers are for liquor.

Degeneracy at it's finest

I like eating a nice cold grapefruit in the shower. You don't have to worry about juice or pulp getting everywhere, so you can just tear into it like an animal.

For baths, a 750ml bottle of Bundaberg.

You guys aren't gonna leave me behind, nosir, I'm coming in with you.

t. weak stomach fag. Tell me how bad spicy food ruins your stomach or how you get the liquor shits from one shot

what the fuck are you me

Did you parents raise you on a diet of tap water and chicken broth?

I bring a cold water bottle with me and play classical or relaxing electronic music from a Bluetooth speaker while I shower. Feels good to drink it in the hot steam

was this you?

i prefer milk actually, i'm on a no pop diet because it gives me tummy aches now

i wish, thats some quality banter

This, except I drank half a handle of Jim Beam Black