Unfortunately it has been proven true that quantum mechanics is indeed 'spooky action from a distance' as einstein...

unfortunately it has been proven true that quantum mechanics is indeed 'spooky action from a distance' as einstein worded it. What are your thoughts on this outcome? Do you think this proves God is real?

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/physics/quantum-mechanics-just-got-spookier/
arxiv.org/pdf/1508.05949v1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unfortunately it has been proven true that OP is a faggot in all possible quantum states

It has not.

Yes it was in a recent experiment.

Reference or GTFO.

Not if you weaken your concept of reality eg switch to many-worlds. It's basically either many-worlds or action-at-a-distance. Not even going to talk about the Copenhagen nonsense.

That has not been proven and is quite obviously not the case.

iflscience.com/physics/quantum-mechanics-just-got-spookier/

>quite obviously not the case
oh, that's awesome. then i'll take your word on it then.

Shoulda just linked the paper jabroni
arxiv.org/pdf/1508.05949v1.pdf

This does not say anything like what you think it says. This is just another confirmation of Bell's inequality, of which there were many dozens already, which does NOT imply spooky action at a distance, as has been well understood for decades.

look at my gif. it isn't rocket science. you can clearly see spooky action at a distance.

What you actually see in your gif is macroscopic decoherence in action. That is quite non-spooky and relativistic.

Action at a distance doesn't prove God, but it's awesome. We already know God is real tho.

sure do, goats&violence explains it all

Spooky action at a distance is one possible solution to Bell's inequality. There are others but they all require violating some rule of common sense.

Do you call this real?

No. It was to save us from ourselves. We used our free will to become further from god. Hell is only being away from god. Which is eternal damnation compared to heaven, which is closeness to god.

the pills won't help if you don't take them user

T. Someone who hasn't read the bible.

A metaphysical understanding of hell is anachronistic to the gospels. The vast majority of people at the time thought of hell as a place deep underground.

>The vast majority of people at the time thought of hell as a place deep underground.
[citation needed]

Early Judaism didn't even have a conception of hell.

How quantum entanglement in any way related to god? If anything it’s evidence for more than three dimensions. Your reasoning is literally invoking the god of the gaps, its almost like parody.

It is obvious to think of hell as being deep underground. Up is good, down is bad is very intuitive. Light and the beautiful sky are above. Clouds and stars are more heavenly than caves and lava. It is not anachronistic to the gospels. Being apart from god after death is horrible and eternal punishment. We can not fully conceive the exact details of heaven and hell as they are hard for us to understand. It is like how the holy spirit is drawn as a bird or the father is drawn as a man. We can not comprehend what they are like in reality.

How many times are people going to get this wrong? Bells inequalities do NOT disprove hidden variables, they disprove LOCAL hidden variables. John Bell himself was a fan of pilot wave theory, which makes use of non-local hidden variables. There is a huge difference, and spreading misinformation about this is literally impeding the progress of science by convincing people hidden variable theories are automatically wrong. If the quantum world is 100% deterministic, we will never find a theory that predicts quantum behavior because morons like iflscience writers and Veeky Forums posters have no idea what the fuck they are talking about despite presenting themselves as experts.

i don't know what any of those things are. But can you just tell me one thing - is OP's gif true?

I know exactly what all of those things are. If you have questions feel free to ask. Evidence would suggest that OPs gif is indeed whats going on with quantum entanglement. Bohmian Mechanics explains it using non-local hidden variables. Other quantum mechanical interpretations explain it as “hey look at this spoopy shit, heres some math explaining why the spin of the photons cant be decided until after one of them is observed”

>I fucking love science
literally biggest meme-website, a Popsci website for brainlets

>using incorrect intuition to understand something yields "spooky" results
Wow who would've thunk??