I can't people actually go out and eat wings with their and get messy and sloppy

I can't people actually go out and eat wings with their and get messy and sloppy.

We have other options...

I just use chopsticks.

I've seen plastic gloves given out with chicken in various countries. Not sure why this is never done (?) in the first world west.

Getting messy and sloppy is fun. Blue crabs in MD and crawfish in LA are two good examples. But doing it over chicken wings is as shitty as doing it over nachos - it's just shit tier stuff.

you can't what?

imagine how much of a fucking idiot youd look like

I can eat chicken wings with this. Get on my level.

Has anyone here actually used these? Do they help?

I don't so this anymore, but if you ask your server (nicelyl for a pair of those disposable kitchen gloves they usually comply.

Solution is stop eating wings, they're better off milled into pink paste and used for mcdonalds burgers.

the place where we order chicken always give gloves, and when the whole office uses them, nobody looks loke an idiot

Faggot. The RIP AND TEAR is part of what makes wings good.

>everyone in the office looks like an idiot
Ftfy

No one in the world has used this

IT'S SO YOU CAN SUCK THE SAUCE OFF YOUR FINGERS

FUCK I WANT WINGS NOW

Let me guess: Your office is associated with ballet production.

Yes, the other option is called plumbing, so you can wash your hands afterwards.

This is like madlibs

here in buffalo they give us those wetwipe things at the end with the bill.

Post a video

you don't need two hands to do chicken wings. One will hold it just fine.

The fuck did this guy try to say?

user are you ok? Are you having a stroke? Should i call an ambulance? Say something im giving up on you

>Not sure why this is never done (?) in the first world west.

We can afford clean water for wishing our hands. Shitstain thirdworlders will never experience 'finger licking good'