My Mom used to call me BigBeanBoy growing up because of all the baked beans I loved to eat. God that's a good memory...

My Mom used to call me BigBeanBoy growing up because of all the baked beans I loved to eat. God that's a good memory. She passed away a few years back. Does anyone else here have any nicknames related to food?

i got called sweet pea by my mum
i don't even like peas and she knew that

what a cunt

I'm her "Lil Bun" because when she was having me, she ate a fuckton of buns and breads throughout those 9months. I came out with cheeks soft as a bun, even round as a bun.
>tfw 20years later still got bun-like cheeks; puffed up huh?

I always thought my name was shut the fuck up when I was young

I still have cigarette burn scars on my arm too

The horror.

Everybody at school called me lardass

Anyone have the bean boys green text? I think it's from /b/ but it's actually pretty funny and food related

Mom called me her Little For Me Its the McChicken, the best fast food son

My high school friends call me Ham because they threw ham at me at lunch as part of a friend group initiation.

my dad called me bongie road man

Laughed harder than I should have

Because you're dumb as fuck

I got called "faggot" because I'm vegan and also because I'm really cute so the other kids with confused boners would pick fights with me.

kek

I used to get called Lunchables because I kept ham and cheese between my ass cheeks

Wow rude

faggot

You must have had a fun time growing up.

does anyone have the screencap of that post talking about his son or nephew and how he was obsessed with beans

My family called me Mango when I was little.

they call me three for free

Doublemint Dave, they call me.

nice meme

Post your buns, boyo.

dude

I got called "worthless" and "loser" if those count

My dad called me jr. cheeseburger to inform me I was the inferior budget option.

Its not food related but my mom used to call me a frog because i was drinking water non-stop, now she calls me a jew because i always have money and i hate spending it

They call me three for free at my local mcdonalds

Ginger for obvious reasons.

My sensei's would call me Katsuo (from Katsuobushi) because in the summer, my burned skin would flake like dried tuna.

Well my name is Wendy but I'm not sure if it's because of the fast food chain.

There ya go.

Trashcan, cuz I'd eat all the leftovers.
Didn't get fat tho, luckily, I didn't eat much else during the day and only drink water.

Got called notteliten, meaning tiny nut

DUDE

they call me peanut arbuckle

Yes?