Starting my mukbang channel tomorrow. what should i eat?

starting my mukbang channel tomorrow. what should i eat?

i dont live in flyover land so i have access to pretty much every type of food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKGiMUa2WJc
youtube.com/watch?v=jfFD1c2H9Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=RLLpKtzTZpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mcnuggets

>I'm becoming an attention whore tomorrow xD
Eat a bullet

A bullet

a bag of dicks

A bullet

3 bullets

nigger cock, like every other coastal cuck

Maybe just start with cheap stuff? 300 bags of instant ramen or some shit like that.

Are you a cute girl? If so, LONDON

If not, don't even fucking bother nobody cares

link me up.

I want to watch.

eat bread

Does she not actually eat all the food or does she throw it up right after?

You flyovers are funny

She eats it, just has an insane metabolism

i thought they traind their stomachs 2 become BIC by drinkin lots and lots of water so its elasticity or whatever? belt of fat theory?

youtube.com/watch?v=OKGiMUa2WJc

dont be like this guy/gay pls

More likely its fake or she throws it up.

well i know the ppl in eating competitions stretch their stomachs with water and subscribe to the belt of fat theory, do they throw it up after? i suspect she may have leanred from the pro eaters as mukbang phenomenon isnt as recent as professional eating

Mcdonalds. Buy everything on the menu

Flip the script and shove everything up your ass

lead

Careful of not getting diabetes.

The concern is real but those videos are fake news

What is this thread about?

yuka a fucking shit
Keemi is best mukbang waifu

She has an actual medical condition that lets her just immediately shit it all out. She's a fuarkin legend m8 you can't copy that shit.

She dosent absorb nutrients properly, so she has to eat like 5x a normal amount of food to stay alive. She decided to make money off of it.

Eat breakfast foods and make sure to post the vid. I wanna pretend I'm eating breakfast with user

You people actually believe this lol

She has a medical condition, alright. It's called bulimia.

This. The chances that she can't absorb nutrients properly are minuscule. She is almost certainly bulimic.

She actually posted the results of her (I believe mandatory) annual medical check results and she got straight A's (or very close to that) - I'm not sure a bulimic would achieve that, what with her doing daily videos eating such large amounts for so many years now.

She talked about having a condition before (even talked about her bowel movements and remarked that that's not something you usually ask a lady), but those videos/posts were removed quite a while ago.

Here some report that examines/covers her condition to some extent: youtube.com/watch?v=jfFD1c2H9Ek (trigger warning: very Japanesey)

And while not about Yuka, something else about eating disorders in Japan, maybe a bit sensationalist in the way it's made, but that's not the interviewee's fault and I guess it fits the topic: youtube.com/watch?v=RLLpKtzTZpg