Is stealing immoral if its out of necessity and from someone who has too much anyway?

Is stealing immoral if its out of necessity and from someone who has too much anyway?

nope, private property is an imaginary invention to keep you cucked and starving

>morality
Is this the 18th century?

Depends what you mean by immoral. By my definition, no. Anything that is actually necessary in and of itself and not merely "necessary if you want X" cannot be given a moral value, only an existential one.

So you don't mind if I take your stuff? Cool!

Not for you or anyone else to decide who has "too much"

Im as poor as you, brother. We must unite to take stuff from people who have too much of it, so that everyones has the same amount of stuff.

>someone who has too much

That computer you've got there isn't essential to your survival, OP. I have decided that it's too much wealth for one individual to possess, so I'm going to be taking that from you. Problem?

Go ahead and try, but I reserve the right to kill you and your family in retaliation.

I would say you have more 'right' to life than a rich fuck has the 'right' to a second yacht. So no, provided you take only what is needed and no more.

personal property and private are two separate things

Kek

/thread

I'd much rather take your stuff.

Is 'having too much' inherently immortal?

If yes: why? Is any private property immortal then? Who gets to decide what counts as 'just enough' and 'too much' then?

If not, then the person who 'has too much' should be considered a moral human being. Now answer, is it moral to steal (cause harm/trouble) from a moral person?

>t. Rodion Raskolnikov

Whoever knows how to take, to defend, the thing, to him belongs property. What I have in my power, that is my own. So long as I assert myself as holder, I am the proprietor of the thing. I do not step shyly back from your property, but look upon it always as my property, in which I respect nothing. Pray do the like with what you call my property!

Yes but you should do it anyway.
No he does mind, and in fact now he's going to take your stuff.

No

But it also isn't immoral for the person being stolen to cut your stealing hand as long as it is on the exact moment of stealing

“Ask for work. If they don't give you work, ask for bread. If they do not give you work or bread, then take bread.” - Emma Goldman

“Ask for work. If they don't give you work, ask for bread. If they do not give you work or bread, then set yourself on fire in a public place" - Günther Hamann

muh means of production distinction

Yes, but still somewhat comprehensible.

>Goldman